5 Marla Plot Scheme Punjab Form 2022 Apply, 5 ਮਰਲੇ ਪਲਾਟ ਸਕੀਮ, Online Beneficiary List, check application process for 5 Marla plot scheme Form 2022, Online Beneficiary List, Apply Online
Recently in Punjab state, the government has launched a new scheme which is known as the 5 Marla Plot Scheme. All the eligible people of Punjab will get benefit from the scheme. Under, This scheme, people will get 5 Marla plots. Officially the government will collect the list of eligible people and after that, the benefit will be given to those people.
The Punjab government announced this scheme on 2nd October 2021 and after the announcement the scheme has been implemented all over the Punjab state. 5 Marla plot scheme will give benefit those people of Punjab who don’t have land in their own Name. They all will get land under the scheme, So, that they can make their own home with financial help from the state government.
Now, We are going to provide you with information about the “Punjab 5 Marla Plot Scheme 2022”. You will also come to know about the eligibility criteria, required documents read how to apply online for 5 ਮਰਲੇ ਪਲਾਟ ਸਕੀਮ Punjab. You will also get information on how to fill out the application form. To get the complete information, you need to read this article till the end.
Page Content Points
5 Marla Plot Scheme Application Form
As we all know that there are many people in all states, who have no land. They are just leaving on the rents. Due to the high rates of land, some people can’t afford to buy land. But Now They don’t need to worry because the state government is going to allow them 5 Marla land.
The state government announced the scheme for those people who are landless as well as homeless. The government has given the work to the Revenue Department of Punjab google to identify the people who are homeless or landless. The government will provide 5 Marla land in the name of the head of the family. Will be distributed after the verification only.
Short Details of 5 ਮਰਲੇ ਪਲਾਟ ਸਕੀਮ in Punjab
|Name of Scheme:||5 Marla plot scheme|
|Beneficiary:||Homeless and dance paper of Punjab|
|Plot Area:||5 Marla|
Highlights of 5 ਮਰਲੇ ਪਲਾਟ ਸਕੀਮ in Punjab
People in Punjab state who are homeless and land are beneficiaries of the scheme. The chief minister of the state has announced the scheme for the Welfare of the citizens who are not able to make home because they don’t have land for it. After this, the government has decided to provide 5 Marla to each person who does not home.
As you all know that government is providing financial help to all the people who are economically weak to make homes. This scheme is known as Aawas Yojana. The central government is also giving home loans and financial help to the people under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
Now, the people who are living in Punjab want to build their own homes. They can fulfill their dreams, after getting the benefit of the scheme. So, identification of The Eligible people will be done by the revenue department of the state.
Eligibility Criteria of 5 ਮਰਲੇ ਪਲਾਟ ਸਕੀਮ in Punjab
If you want to take the benefit from the scheme, first of all, check whether you are eligible or not. So, let’s take a look at the eligibility criteria which is given to you below:-
- The people who are permanent citizens of Punjab state can apply for the scheme.
- Applicant must be homeless and a land-less person.
- People from rural areas of Punjab state can also apply for the same scheme.
- It is important that the person who is going to apply for the scheme doesn’t have any land in their own name.
Documents for Punjab 5 Marla Plot Scheme 2022
- Residential proof certificate of the applicant
- Aadhar Card as identity proof
- Affidavit that clears you are landless
- Income proof certificate
- Bank account details
- Mobile number
Apply Online for 5 Marla Plot Scheme 2022 Registration Form
The people of the Punjab State who are interested in this scheme can apply. Eligible people of the scheme will get 5 Marla plots under the scheme.
- In this paragraph, we will discuss how to apply for the 5 Marla plot scheme in Punjab.
- First of all, if you are homeless and landless, have to visit your Panchayat office.
- After visiting the office, you can ask and take the application form for 5 Marla plot scheme.
- On this application form, you need to enter the details carefully.
- You have to attach the required documents along with the application form.
- After that panchayat office will send your application form to the DC office. The authority will verify your application form.
Punjab 5 Marla Plot Scheme List Panchayat Wise
Name of Distt and Panchayat Plot
- Gurdaspur 1279 1279
- Fazilka 435 4350
- Firozpur 838 8380
- Fatehgarh Sahib 429 4290
After the verification, if you will be eligible, you can get the benefit of the scheme and the government will provide you 5 Marla land to build your own home.