Aaple Sarkar Portal 2023 Apply for Certificate Online| Departments List|
The Aaple Sarkar Portal, Applying for a certificate in a government institution is way more complex than an examination. In Maharashtra state now this situation has changed. Because the Maharashtra government introduced a new portal which is known as the Aaple Sarkar portal.
The Aaple portal is developed for applying for certificates online. This portal will give liberty the people of Maharashtra for applying to certificates from anywhere. Each and every process is in very simple and easy way. We will provide you with all the information regarding this Aaple Sarkar portal. So that you can apply for a certificate which is belonging to you and is produced by the government.
Page Content Points
Aaple Sarkar Portal 2023 Maharashtra
This time formation of income certificates is very controversial. This is because people in the office of government institutions do not provide accurate income certificates to the people who are eligible for them. Sometimes they demand money to issue the certificate. At the same time people who are not eligible for a certain income certificate, got the certificate without any issue by providing money to the officials.
Aaple Sarkar portal In these type of situations become a handy tool for stopping corruption in government offices. At the same time, people who are eligible for the particular income certificate get the certificate without any issue. So we can say that this online service is way more effective than previous processes. People who are worthy of government schemes only will get the benefits. The process for applying to the certificate is given below.
|Portal Name||Aaple Sarkar Portal|
|Introduced By||Government of Maharashtra|
|Beneficiaries||People of Maharashtra|
|Main Objective||Providing online Certificate|
List of Departments in Aaple Sarkar portal
- Finance Department
- Food and Public Distribution System
- Tourism and Cultural Affairs Department( all departments included)
- Land Record Department.
- Energy Department.
- Urban Local Bodies.
- State Excise Department.
- Minority Development Department.
- School Education And Sports Department.
- Department of Animal and Dairying.
- Department of Fisheries.
- Tribal Development Department.
- Public Health Department. Tourism and Cultural Affairs Gazetteers Department.
- Women and Child Development Department.
- Home Department of Maharashtra.
- Higher Education and Technical Department.
- Medical Education and Drugs Department-AYUSH.
- The Medical Education and Drug Department- MIMH.
- Medical Education and Drug Department- DMER.
- Social Justice and Special Assistance Department.
- Nagpur Municipal Corporation.
- Maharashtra Pollution Control Board.
- Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation.
- Urban Development.
- Revenue Department.
- Water Resources Department.
- Department of Registration And Stamps.
- Forest Department.
- Department of Cooperation Marketing and Textile.
- Home Department.
- Transport Department.
- Industries Department.
- Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran.
- Housing Department- Mumbai Building Repairs and Reconstruction Board.
Documents Required for Application
There is a List of documents which is required for Aaple Sarkar portal application:
- Aadhar card number.
- Mobile number.
- PAN card.
For ID proof
- A voter ID card.
- RSBY Card.
- MANREGA Job Card.
- Government or semi-government given ID proof.
- Driving license.
Certificate for address Proof it may be
- Electricity bill.
- Telephone bill.
- House rent slip.
- Water bill.
- Property Agreement copy.
- Ration Card.
How to Register for Aaple Sarkar Portal 2023
- To apply for a certificate first you need to register yourself.
- First of all, visit the official website. Click here for the website.
- When you reach the front page of the website.
- There is an option for a new user to register here.
- When you click on this there are two options.
- Option 1.
- Option 2.
- There are also some instructions on this page please read those all carefully.
- Now you need to click on option 1.
- In this option, there is a process of verification.
- When you click on option 1.
- There is an option for mobile number and username verification.
- Select your district, enter your username and check availability.
- Enter the mobile number and click on send OTP.
- Now OTP will receive on your mobile number enter that OTP in the given one-time password option.
- Now you need to click on option 2.
- There is a form in option 2.
- Fill in all the details like your name father’s name date of birth age gender your address details.
- Besides that also enter the email ID and generate a password.
- Now upload your recent photograph and add a signature.
- Photographs and signatures should be in JPG format and between specified sizes.
- Now upload your all documents.
- After that click on register.
This is how you can register yourself on the official website.
Apply Online for Certificate in Aaple Sarkar Portal
- For that, you need to visit the official website.
- Now log in with the help of a username and password.
- After that select the department.
- For example, if you have selected the Revenue Department.
- Then select sub-departments of the revenue.
- Now there is a long list of services available.
- You need to select the option for the certificate.
- After that click on the process option.
- When you click on processed, There is a form.
- Fill in all the details asked.
- If there is any document needs to upload separately then upload that.
- Now click on the apply option.
The application for the income certificate is now complete.
This is the process of applying through the Aaple Sarkar portal. If you have any questions then write to us in the comment box. Thank you.