Chief Minister Advocates Welfare Scheme 2023-24 Delhi Apply Online| Check How to Apply for CM Advocates Welfare Scheme Delhi | Documents Required for Advocates Welfare Scheme Delhi online Registration|
Delhi government has launched a new and unique scheme (CM Advocates Welfare Scheme Delhi) for lawyers. This type of scheme firstly initiated by the Delhi Government. Every government of each state framed many policies and schemes for every community of the society but none of the single government covers the lawyer’s community. Lawyers are also a very precious part of our society they also deserve special treatment.
Day by day Hon’ble Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal proved that he is the best-ever chief minister of Delhi. He is the only person to launch a scheme for the welfare of Advocates known as “Chief Minister Advocates Welfare Scheme 2023”.
Page Content Points
Chief Minister Advocates Welfare Scheme 2023
This scheme is mainly for the betterment of lawyers and their life. In this scheme government of Delhi provides medical policies to practicing lawyers in Delhi and also sets up an e-library with 10 computers in all district courts of Delhi i.e. Tis Hazari court, Saket court, Patiala house court, Dwarka court, Rohini court and Karkardooma court. This E-library will contain journals, and recent web editions and also contains an online portal of SCC, Delhi law times, and heavy-duty partners.
This welfare scheme will also provide the facility of crèche. This proposal is announced by Mr. Kailash Gehlot on 18 December 2019 and will be implemented by the start of March 2023. For this scheme government of Delhi sanctioned a huge budget of Rs. 50 crore for this welfare scheme. This Advocates welfare scheme is supervised by the Delhi Law Department.
Main Highlights of Scheme
|Name Of Scheme:||Chief Minister Advocates Welfare Scheme 2023|
|Introduced By:||Delhi State Government|
|Applicabe To:||Advocates In Delhi|
|Purpuse of Scheme:||Providing Various Beneficial Services to Lawyers|
Features of Chief Minister Advocates Welfare Scheme 2023
- For the welfare of lawyers –This unique scheme contains the welfare of lawyers. If the lawyers solve our problems and also take care of our complicated issues and solve them as their own matter then they also deserve special attention from the government side, this scheme will boost the confidence and prosperity of lawyers.
- Financial Security – This scheme will give financial security to practicing lawyers in Delhi.
- Life &Medical Insurance – Under this scheme, the Delhi government will provide life& medical insurance to the applicant’s lawyer. The life insurance contains a coverage amount is approximately Rs. 10 lahks and the medical insurance coverage amount is 5 lakh.
Benefits of Advocates Welfare Scheme 2023
- Medical Insurance for Family– This scheme will also provide medical insurance coverage to the wife of the lawyer and their two children whose age is up to 25 years.
- Starting E-libraries –This scheme will also set up e-library with 10 computers in all district courts of Delhi i.e Tis Hazari court, Saket court, Patiala house court, Dwarka court, Rohini court, and Karkardooma court. This E-library will contain journals, and recent web editions and also contains an online portal of SCC, Delhi law times, and heavy-duty partners.
- The authenticity of the project – This welfare project is totally committee-approved Project, no matter any biases. This committee includes 13 reputed practicing lawyers in Delhi.
Eligibility for Advocates Welfare Scheme
- Permanent Resident – Only those lawyers are eligible for this scheme who resides in Delhi and also practice in Delhi court.
- Register voter of Delhi Area –It must be mandatory that the applicant is a registered voter of Delhi and his/her name is in the voter list maintained by the Delhi Election commission.
- Practicing lawyer –This scheme is only for regular practicing lawyers in Delhi.
- A registered lawyer with the bar council of Delhi – The applicant lawyer must be a registered lawyer of the Bar Council of Delhi Bar Association.
Documents Required for Scheme
- Residential Proof: – The lawyer should be the residence of Delhi state only and he/she has to submit valid proof for it.
- Aadhar Card:- The lawyer has to submit a scanned copy of the updated Aadhar card also.
- Voter id proof: – The lawyer has to submit a Scanned copy of voter id proof.
- Bar Council certificate:- The lawyer has to submit the certificate issued by the Delhi bar council.
How to Apply Online for CM Advocates Welfare Scheme 2023?
- Visit the official website of the Department of Law, Justice, and legislative affairs, New Delhi.The URL for the website is- Click Here.
- Click on the link of “Registration under Chief Minister Advocate welfare scheme”.
- Now a page opens and clicks on “Click here to fill application form”.
- Fill out the application form by providing all the important information required in the form like Name, Gender, Father’s Name, DOB, residential address, Mobile number, email, Delhi voter id card number, Name of nominee, Name of spouse, Details about children and submit.