Anaaj Kharid Farmer Registration Portal Login firstname.lastname@example.org, Helpline Number Anaaj Kharid Portal, Download app
The state government of Punjab recently announced a scheme for the farmers of the state. The government has started an online portal to sell Anaaj. This portal has been launched by the department of food, civil supplies consumer affair of Punjab.
With the help of this AnaajKharid portal, the farmers can sell Anaaj to the government.
Concerned authorities of Punjab will ramp up PDS. In this article, you will get complete information on “The PB Anaaj Kharid portal login process, required documents, eligibility criteria, how to online registration and how to download the Anaj Kharid Punjab app. So, to get complete information read this article completely.
Page Content Points
Anaaj Kharid Farmer Registration
If you also want to get the benefit of this scheme. You should visit the farmer registration for Anaaj Kharid portal. Bye Visiting on this portal, you have to fill registration form fast. After making registration on this portal, you will be eligible to login to the Anaj Kharid portal Punjab.
This is a very good portal for all the farmers because, with the help of the Anaaj Kharid Portal, it is very easy to sell Anaaj 22 government of Punjab.
The state government has a policy regarding days under which free paddy will be allotted to the mill during the season time. So that mills of the state can deliver the rise on time. But before getting to benefit from it, you have to “login Anaaj Kharid Portal.
Some Guidelines of Punjab Anaj Kharid Portal Login
Punjab Anajkharid Portal Login: Department which started this portal, has given some guidelines for the people of Punjab. These guidelines are:-
- Farmers who will apply under the Anaaj Kharid portal must be permanent citizens of Punjab state.
- Farmers of Punjab have to read the guidelines carefully.
- After that, they can fill “Anaaj Kharid farmer registration form”.
- The farmer also needs to submit the details of yearly income and the production of crops.
Required Documents for Anaaj Kharid Farmer Registration 2023
Farmers have to submit their residence proof certificate at the time of registration.
- Applicants have to submit their ID certificates like Aadhar cards, PAN cards, voter cards, etc.
- You should also have to submit a PAN card.
- Passport-size photographs of the applicant farmer.
- The farmer has to submit an income certificate license.
- The farmer who will apply for this has to give a canceled cheque.
Some Features of Farmer Anaj Kharid Portal
- The Punjab government has launched the Punjab Anaaj Kharid farmer registration portal for the farmers of the state.
- Because after registration on this portal, it will be easy for them to sell crops.
- Under this, the government will provide 10% off free paddy to those mills that will completely deliver the rice by the given date.
Apply Online for Punjab Anaaj Kharid Farmer Registration 2023
Firstly, Visit the official website of Punjab Anaj Kharid Portal anaajkharid.in.
- The homepage will open on your screen.
- On the page, you will find the “Farmer Registration” option.
- Click on the farmer registration option and enter your mobile number.
- An online registration form will be in front of you.
- Enter all the details on the registration form.
- Upload all the required documents along with it.
- At last, click on the submit option.
Punjab Anaaj Kharid Farmer Registration 2023 for Millers
- Visit the official website.
- Home page will be open.
- On the homepage, click on the option “Miller registration”.
- Online registration form will be in front of you.
- Before fill the registration form. Read all the instructions that is given on it.
- Now, click on the new registration option.
You will find two options.
- Apply for Provisional Registration
- Final Registration for New Rice Mill
First is apply for provisional registration and the Second is final registration for new rice mill.
Online Application Form of Anaaj Kharid Farmer Registration Portal
After select one option, online registration form for Punjab Anaj Kharid farmer will be in front of you.
- On the application form Kendriya full name, name of the district, mill center, and also have to enter mill name.
- Enter PAN card number and GST number in the given space.
- You have to enter your email ID, mobile number, permanent address and correspondence address.
- At last you have to click on the submit option for the registration of new rice mill.
Process of Anaaj Kharid Portal Login
- Visit the official portal of Anaaj Kharid registration.
- The homepage will open. On this page, you will find the option “Login Farmer Registration and Online RO Login”.
- After that, you have to click on the login option.
- When you have to enter you are username as well as password and Capital code.
- At the end click on the sign-in option.
How to Download Anaaj Khrid Punjab Portal App?
- To download Anaj Kharid on your Android phone.
- Go to the Google Play Store on your mobile.
- In the search option, type Anaaj Kharid portal.
- After that click on the install button.
- Then, Punjab Anaj Kharid App will be installed in your phone.
Helpline Number of Punjab Anaj Kharid Portal
For any other query related to this portal, you can contact on helpline number and on email ID: –
|Helpline Number:||7743011156, 7743011157|