AP Cattle Health Card Scheme 2023 Apply |ANDHRA PRADESH CATTLE HEALTH CARD SCHEME 2023| Animal Husbandry Department AHD AP| AP Animal Husbandry Director Mail ID| Pasumithra| Principal Secretary Animal Husbandty|Animal Husbandry Login|Pasu Samvardhaka Sakha AP|
The Andhra Pradesh government has taken an initiative for the betterment of cattle in the state. Most of the people of Andhra Pradesh overall depend upon cattle for their day-to-day expenses because most of the villagers do cattle business in the state. For promoting cattle health in the state government has launched a new scheme for cattle holders known as the “Andhra Pradesh Cattle Health Card Scheme 2023”. Now the people of Andhra Pradesh are aware of the importance of cattle health and also interested to know about the diseases of cattle.
Page Content Points
AP Cattle Health Card Scheme 2023
With the help of this Scheme Government of Andhra Pradesh provides cattle health cards to the cattle holders by the end of May 2020. In the Cattle Health Scheme list of cattle, holders are ready through livestock census which was done by the village volunteers of 11,158 of Rythu Bharosa Kendra’s located in the different areas of Andhra Pradesh. In this health card government covered deworming, foot and mouth diseases, breeding of cattle, brucellosis vaccinations, enterotoxaemia disease, and sheep packs.
Under this health care, the government conducted vaccination and deworming programs twice every year. In this health card scheme government also provide compensation in case of the loss of any cattle under the provision of livestock loss compensation.
Highlights of Cattle Health Card Scheme AP
|Name Of Scheme:||Cattle Health Card Scheme|
|Launched In:||Andhra Pradesh|
|Scheme Under:||Animal Husbandry Department AHD|
Details of AP Cattle Health Card Scheme 2023
- In this health card scheme government of Andhra Pradesh gives health cards to every cattle holder in the state.
- An approximate 25 lakh families are covered under this scheme and also get the benefit of this scheme.
- These families are identified through a census conducted.
- According to this census approximately 1.6 crore bovine and 2.37 crore, sheep and goats are also covered under this health care service.
- This health card also provides medical facilities for newborn calves.
- As per the census, approximate12 lakh claves are born every year in Andhra Pradesh.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS UNDER THIS SCHEME
- In case of loss in any country breeds of fine quality bovine, the government will provide compensation of Rs. 30,000.
- In case of loss of country breed of a common variety of cattle, the compensation is Rs. 15,000.
- If a person loses his 20 animals including sheep and goats, the government increases the amount of compensation to Rs. 6000 up to Rs. 1, 20,000.
- The total budget for this scheme is 50 crores spend by the government of Andhra Pradesh every year.
Benefits of this Andhra Pradesh Cattle Health Card Scheme 2023
- Benefits:- In this scheme cattle holder gets all the facilities related to the health of the cattle-like breeding information, foot and mouth diseases faced by cattle, Deworming, etc. This scheme covers all the health issues of the cattle.
- Covers all Vaccinations: – In this health card scheme, the government will organize the vaccination process of cattle twice every year.
- Provide Compensation: –In this scheme government of Andhra Pradesh also provide the facility of compensation if any holder of cattle faces the loss of cattle.
- Budget: –The Government of Andhra Pradesh allocates a budget of Rs. 50 crore for this scheme.
Eligibility Criteria for Scheme
- The cattle holder families are permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh by birth.
- By the census of 2019, approximately 25 lakh families are eligible to get the benefit of the Cattle health card scheme.
Documents Needed for Scheme
- The Aadhar card of the applicant must be required.
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Saving bank account details
How to Apply for Cattle Health Card Scheme?
- There is not any online portal prescribed by the government where we can apply for this scheme.
- Any interested person who wants to get benefit from this scheme may visit any of the 11,158 Rythu Bharosa Kendras located in every village of Andhra Pradesh.
- Also, Known as Pasu Samvardhaka Sakha AP.
- People working under their Shakha are Pasumithra.
- By providing all the desired information about yourself and the cattle owned one should easily get the benefit of this scheme.
Animal Husbandry Department AHD Contact Details
AP Cattle Health Card Scheme Helpline Number, Email ID, and Address areas:
|Animal Husbandry WebSite and log in:||ahd.aponline.gov.in/AHMS/Views/Home.aspx|
Directorate of Animal Husbandry,
NTR Veterinary Super Specialty Hospital Premises,
In the end, we conclude that this scheme is mainly for the benefit of cattle owner those faces huge losses after health issues and the death of cattle. In this scheme, the government also provides compensation to the cattle holder in case they lose the cattle.