AP E Karshak Digital Portal Crop Registration Status 2023 @karshak.ap.gov.in, Book Digital Crop on E Karshak Website, E Karshak Portal Price List Details: There are many schemes that are launched for the Welfare farmers of Andhra Pradesh. The State Government of Andhra Pradesh has recently announced a scheme for the farmers of the state.
The name of the scheme is “AP E Karshak Digital Portal” registration of digital crop booking. Online crop booking is one of the best schemes launched by the state government.
In the following article, you will get all the related information on Andhra Pradesh Crop registration. The process for online booking of crops under E Karshak, how you can download the e Krishak mobile app, and how to make crop registration. So, to get complete information on AP e Karshak registration 2023, read the article whole.
Page Content Points
AP E Karshak Digital Portal Registration 2023 Details
The scheme will give benefit the farmers of Andhra Pradesh. To take benefit of this AP E Karshak Digital Portal you have to make online registration. After completing registration@ at AP E Karshak Digital Portal. The government has given instruction to the offices to not sell the crop below the minimum support price that is fixed by the state government.
With the help of the AP E Karshak Digital Portal Registration scheme, the farmers will get a good price for the crop. The government will register the crops vid Ridhu Bharosa.
After getting a good price for agricultural produce, the income of the farmers will automatically increase. The cost of the crops will be fixed by the state government. So nobody can buy it at blue fixed rate. The Government of Andhra Pradesh will buy crops from the farmers of the state and will make competition in the market.
If we talk about last year, in Andhra Pradesh state the government had set a minimum support price of crops of about 3200 crores and the government bought many crops from the farmers of the state.
Short Information of E Karshak Portal 2023
|Name of Portal:||E Karshak Digital Portal|
|Started By:||Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Mode of Apply:||Online|
|Beneficiaries:||All the farmers in the state|
|Benefit:||Digital crop booking|
Price of Agriculture Product Per Quintal
By making a registration or a Karshak Portal for Digital crop booking, the farmers will get a good price for the crops. So, the farmers of Andhra Pradesh have to make registration horse crops by visiting the official website of the E Karshak Scheme.
The Price for each crop may change, Check the Updated list of the price on karshak.ap.gov.in before registration.
For registration, there is another option that is you have to download e Karshak mobile app. This mobile app has been launched by the agriculture department of Andhra Pradesh.
AP E Karshak Digital Portal Details
The state government of Andhra Pradesh launched a Kashyap portal to give benefits to farmers of the state. Under this scheme, if the crop the farmer will be destroyed by a natural disaster or any other reason, the state government will give benefit the farmer.
The government of Andhra Pradesh launched many schemes to give financial help and other help to the farmers of the state. The farmers of the state can easily make registration on the E-Karshak portal.
AP Crop Registration @ karshak.ap.gov.in
If you want to make a registration for the Digital crop booking portal. The procedure for crop registration is given below. Follow the steps:-
- First of all, visit the portal ap e Karshak portal or app.
- The home page will be open. On the homepage, click on the option “Register Crop as Per the Season”.
- You will get other details on your mobile app or in the portal.
- In this space, you have to enter product details.
- To register, you can download and search from the village wise by visiting the e-Karshak portal.
How to Check District-Wise Status@ karshak.ap.gov.in?
- Firstly you need to visit the official web portal of the E-Karshak Digital crop booking.
- On the homepage, click on the options report.
- After that, you have to select your district-wise status report.
- Select the district and on the page, you will get the total villages and the total number of villages completed.
- On this page, the information about villages that are not completed.
Search Status of AP Digital Crop Booking by Survey Number and Khata
You need to visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh crop registration.
- The home page will open on your screen. On the homepage, click on the search option.
- After that, you have to select search by survey number and Khata number.
- Select your crop and year, district, and village.
You have to enter your survey number in the given place.
- In the end, click on the submit option.
So this is how you can check the Status of AP Crop Registration details.