AP (JVD) Jagananna Vidya Deevena 2023 Payments Status| Application Download List pdf, Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme List and Status 2023|YSR Vidya Deevena Status and Eligibility List pdf| Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2023| Scholarship Scheme of AP|
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh launched a new scheme for college students. The name of this scheme is Jagananna Vidya Deevena. JVD is a scholarship for college students. This scheme will help economically weak students to continue their studies.
The government of Andhra Pradesh will give Rs 20,000 as financial help to college-going students. It will only be given to those students who are financially weak. In this post or article, we will give you all the information about this scheme. so read it carefully and completely.
Page Content Points
Payments Status of AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme (JVD) 2023
CM of AP changed the name of all schemes. He renames this scheme as the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme JVD AP. This scheme will cover more than 6 lakh students. Under this scheme, the Government of Andhra Pradesh will refund the tuition fees as well as examination fees. The money that the government will pay is directly given to the college accounts. Those students who have 75% attendance in class only those students can take advantage of this scheme.
This scheme was started by Y S Rajasekhara Reddy. This scheme is for BPL and all the students who are economically weak. This scheme’s main target is to cover all the students who are going to college.
The government is going to give 2000 crore Rupees for establishing this Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme.CM of Andhra Pradesh is putting more effort into this scheme because this scheme will up the level of education.
Courses Under Vidya Deevena Scheme
There are some professional courses that will be covered by this Jagananna vidya Deevena scheme. These are-
- B.Tech etc.
- For further list visit Govt. Website.
Highlights of Vidya Deevena Scheme
|Scheme By||AP Government|
|Scheme Name||Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme|
|Scheme Approval Date||27th Nov. 2019|
|Scheme Start Date||January 2020|
|AP Govt. Website||ap.gov.in|
|Scheme For||SC, ST, OBC, Minority, EWS, BPL, KAPU, Disabled|
|Mode Of Application||Offline (expected)|
|Scheme Status:||Already Started|
Eligible list of Vidya Deevena Released
Features of Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme
- This scheme is encouraging the students to achieve their goals.
- With this scheme, the structure of education in Andhra Pradesh will be improved.
- For students who are doing ITI and polytechnic courses government will pay them Rs 10,000 and Rs 15,000 per Year. For others who are doing Graduation or post-graduation courses, the government will give them Rs 20,000.
- The government will give this amount once a year until the completion of the course.
- Tuition fees and examination fees will be refunded to the student by the government.
- Money that is paid by the government will deposit in the bank account in the name of the student who is taking benefit of this scheme.
- In this scheme, the students who are studying higher studies in medicine and engineering will get the facilities.
Eligibility for This Scheme
- The students who are studying and pursuing their Degrees, Polytechnic Diploma, ITI or above in Government, Private, or Institutions conducted by Aide and recognized or affiliated by State Government Universities or State Government Boards are eligible.
- Students from Day Schools, students of college living in hostels of college, or hostels provided by the department are also eligible.
- Ineligible conditions attendance of 75% and above is mandatory otherwise students are not eligible for scholarships even after satisfying all web conditions.
- All the students studying in private universities or in deemed universities are not eligible.
- Students of Distance Education courses and correspondence are also not eligible.
- Students from the sports quota and management quota are also not eligible.
- Any applicant student is only eligible if families’ annual income is not more than 2.5 lakh.
- The family of the Applicant should not have more than 10 acres of wetland and 25 acres of dry land.
- A maximum of 25 acres of wet and dry land is the limit. If anyone has more than 25 acres of land available then he is not eligible.
- Wards of Government employees who are in good positions are not eligible.
- Only applicants whose family members are in sanitary work are eligible only by providing full certificates.
- Families who own the four-wheeler for personal use are not eligible.
- Only texas, tractor, and Autos are not included.
- A family living in an urban area and having less than 1500 square feet of building area for personal or commercial use is eligible if anyone has more than this then is not eligible.
- Families who are paying income tax are not eligible for this scholarship program.
Scholarship Distribution Under Jagananna Vidya Deevena
1. In one case Scholarship distribution is very simple. All the fees and other expenses under this scheme are paid to Schools and colleges in their accounts by the government. Students will not have any worries about payments of fees.
2. In Another case scholarship distribution is done in the mother’s account. In the case of the guardian then the amount is given in Guardian’s account.
Documents Required for Vidya Deevena
- Aadhar card number.
- Admission certificate of school or college.
- Residential proof.
- Income certificate.
- Admission fee receipt.
- Bank account detail.
- BPL or E W S certificate.
- Family’s income certificate.
- Parent’s occupational certificate.
- Non-taxpayer declaration certificate.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scholarship Amount
The amount for different courses of colleges is given below:-
- For polytechnic students 15000 rupees per annum.
- ITI students will get 10000 rupees per annum.
- Degree courses will have a 20000 rupees per annum scholarship.
YSR Jagananna Vidya Deewana Payment Status List Status Check Online
- If you want to check the details then open the official website.
- After that select the name of your district.
- Now you need to select from rural or urban.
- For that click on the number given in front of your district.
- When you select the number then there is information to enter the secretariat code.
- You can check from the available information secretariat’s code of your district.
- After that, you will have all the details of the YSR Vidya Deevena Scheme list in front of you in PDF form.
- You can download this from the available option.
- This is how you can check the Jagannath Vidya Deevena scheme list.
AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena 2023 Application Form Download pdf
- Because this is a scheme announced recently.
The government is planning to give benefits to the Amma Vodi scheme to the students of the school from January 2022.
- In A parallel way, in this Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme, the benefits are also given to students of colleges and postgraduate students.
- The process of applying may be as.
- The applicant needs to switch to the official website of the Andhra Pradesh government.
- Where they can check for the details of the YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme.
- After that, you need to download the application form and fill the application form.
- Attach all the detailed documents as described on the government page.
- Submit all the details and fill in all the details correctly and true.
Any false information may lead to the cancellation of the application form.
- If you want to download the form then use the download form in the PDF option to download.
This is the information regarding the YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme. If you have any questions then write to us. We will provide you with all the information regarding this scheme as soon as possible once that is made available by the government. Thank you.