AP Migrant Workers Registration Form Online at spandana.ap.gov.in, Apply for E-Pass of Lockdown in AP online.
During this lockdown, The interstate movement for the migrant worker Association process has been started. Due to the lockdown in India, migrants, tourists, students, and other persons are stranded in different states. They can go to native place under the guidelines of MHA. Andhra Pradesh government is going to provide them interstate movement registration and helpline number.
The handmade number is given on the website. The migrant workers’ registration process state movement through spandana.ap.gov.in portal. By visiting on the Spandana website, the migrants can register and apply online. Andhra Pradesh government launched the migrant registration service on 3rd May 2020.
The migrants who will come from other states, for the AP government has arranged about 1 lakh beds for Quarantine. Telangana has already started the service of migrants Epass.
Page Content Points
AP migrant worker registration( spandana.ap.gov.in)
On 3rd May, evening government of AP has launched Spandana e-pass portal i.e. Spandana.gov.in
Through this portal, the migrants can register and fill the online application. This pass is implemented for the citizens of Andhra Pradesh like migrant workers, students, tourists, etc. The government has said that only 10 people in emergency situations or marriage requests would be considered. The government of AP as requested the Indian railway department and Centre Government to provide a special train for the migrant workers during this lockdown.
AP Migrants Homecoming At a Glance
|Scheme:||AP Migrant Workers Registration Form|
|Purpose Of Scheme:||Provide Gateway to Migrants to comeback|
|Benefits Given To:||Students, Workers, Tourists, Pilgrims|
|Process Of Regestration||Online|
AP e-Pass Online Registration
Andhra Pradesh’s government will give the first chance to come back to those who were trapped like students, workers, tourists, pilgrims. Due to Coronavirus thousands of people are stranded in different places as well as in foreign countries. Everybody wants to come back to their home. By visiting on this Portal migrant workers can do online registration. The government has said that there are 10,500 citizens are trapped in other countries.
They all want to come back to their home because it is very difficult to survive there when there is no work and earning . For Migrants it’s very tough to survive.
AP Migrant Workers Online Registration Form
- For online registration, you have to visit the official website i.e. spandana.ap.gov.in.
- Click on the COVID-19 movement of people.
- Then, select the type of migration form.
- *Other States to AP( people who are trapped in other states and wanted to come back in Andhra Pradesh)
- *AP other states (paper who are trapped in Andhra Pradesh and want to go back in their state)
- After selection, the form, fill the registration form. Fill up personal information like name, gender, age, Aadhar number, mobile number, etc.
- Fill the Address of the state where you want to go back or come back.
- Now mention the purples for traveling like Student, Pilgrim, Migrant worker, etc.
- Now the government will only consider 10 people for emergency and wedding requests.
- After completing the registration local office of AP will contact you within 1-2 days.
AP Migrant Helpline Number
If you have any questions or queries related to AP Migrant, then you can call on this given number.
The number is given below:
Helpline Number: 08662426680