AP New Housing Scheme 2023 |APSHCL| Updated Sanction List of NTR Housing Scheme| AP NTR Housing scheme Sanction List 2023| NTR Housing Scheme Beneficiary Search Name List| AP NTR Housing Beneficiary Search|
Andhra Pradesh government has started many beneficiary schemes for the people of the state. In all these schemes there are some housing schemes also. NTR housing scheme is an example of that.
NTR housing scheme was started many years ago. But now this game is under the Pradhan Mantri Aawas Yojana PMAY. This scheme is divided into two parts. One is PMAY-NTR Gramin and the other is PMAY-NTR urban scheme. Under this approx 15.78 lakh, the house will be constructed. The budget for this 31,793 crore is already sanctioned.
In our article, we will provide you the information regarding beneficiaries, how to apply for the NTR housing scheme and what documents do you require for the application processing. All the information is available below in the article so read it completely.
Page Content Points
AP NTR Housing Scheme Sanction List 2023
The reason to start the NTR housing scheme was to construct affordable permanent houses for the people who are eligible and homeless. Construction of a damaged house of poor people who are not able to rebuild their houses again. Under this NTR housing scheme, the Andhra Pradesh government has already begun to construct 10 lakh houses.
Both in rural and urban areas NTR housing scheme is going to invest approx 16000 crores and the 2nd phase and the 3rd phase is about to finish. NTR housing scheme beneficiary list is available on the official portal As we said earlier this NTR housing scheme belongs to both urban and rural areas of the Andhra Pradesh state. The previous government of Chandrababu Naidu already handover approx 4 lakh permanent houses to the beneficiaries of the NTR housing scheme. This was the 3rd phase of the NTR housing scheme under PMAY-NTR.
Features NTR housing scheme
- House with 430 square ft. cost approx 7.71 lakh.
- This Scheme House with 365 square ft. will cost approx 6.74 lakh.
- House with 300 square ft. will cost approx 5.62 lakh.
- Every house will have energy-efficient appliances that will reduce the electricity bill.
- In the surrounding areas, there must be LED street lights.
- LED bulbs not more than 9W.
- LED Tube lights with maximum 20-watt energy consumption.
- Fan with 50 Watt motor.
Also, Read Govt. Schemes of Andhra Pradesh
Benefits Eligibility and Documentation Under Andhra Pradesh Housing Scheme
- In the rural NTR Housing Scheme beneficiaries will get the 1.5 Lakh of subsidy.
- The benefits for the SC/ST categories will be 50,000 additional.
- In the Urban PMAY-NTR scheme beneficiary will get a 2.5 lakh subsidy.
Eligibility for the NTR Housing Scheme
- The only Residence of Andhra Pradesh can apply for the NTR housing scheme.
- A person must have a white ration card or BPL card.
- The applicant must have a land area in his name.
- If a person has taken benefit from another similar scheme, from State or Central Government. Then Not eligible for this scheme.
Documents List For Housing Scheme Andhra Pradesh
- Aadhar card number.
- Identity proof it may be Aadhar Card or Voter ID card.
- Residential proof that shows the address of your permanent residence in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Details of the bank account may consist of the name of the bank, account number, iFSC code, name of the bank, and branch name.
- SC-ST category certificate.
- If the applicant has already a house anywhere in the country, then the applicant must provide the details about the square feet area that the house acquires, rooms, condition of the house, and address where this house is located.
Check Online AP NTR Housing Scheme Beneficiary Sanction List
- To see the sanctioned list of beneficiaries list applicant has to visit the official website. https://apgovhousing.apcfss.in/.
- On the front page of the website, there is an option “Graha Pravesh Mahotsavam ben list”. Click on this option.
- After clicking you will have a new page vidya list of beneficiaries selected for the NTR housing scheme.
- This website how to select the function type and name of the scheme you have selected.
- Then click on the get a report option to get the details.
- Where you will get many beneficiaries to list Andhra Pradesh state.
- There are many options and links available on this page click on each option to find your name.
- Once You find the name check the report and status. If you want to download then click on the export to excel option to download the beneficiary list.
Apply Online For Registration to AP NTR Housing Scheme
- Because this NTR housing scheme is Under PMAY-NTR.
- To apply for the NTR housing scheme applicants need to visit the official website.
- The applicant has to login with all the related fields.
- After login applicant has to select a citizen assessment option.
- In this form, the application needs to select slum dwellers’ benefits under the other 3 components.
- Select options as per your requirements.
- The next applicant has to enter Aadhar details.
- If verification is successful then this portal will lead to another page.
- On this page, the applicant has to fill in all the details asked in the form.
- Then enter the captcha code correctly.
- After entering the captcha code click on the Save Button to complete the online application.
- If an applicant is selected for the NTR housing scheme then he will check the details on the email sent by state government or mail send to a residential address.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
This scheme is launched by the State government of Andhra Pradesh. Under which state government distributed homes to the homeless people of the state at the very lowest price.
It stands for Andhra Pradesh State House Corporation Limited.
Complete Procedure to Check the AP NTR Housing Scheme Beneficiary new list given in the article. Read the complete article.
So here is the information regarding the NTR housing scheme and beneficiary list. If you like the information then share this with your friends on Facebook. If you have questions write to us in the comment box, answers will be given soon. Thank you.