AP Ration Card List of Beneficiary 2023, Check Status Online| How to Apply for New AP Ration Card Registration Form Online? All the details are given below.
At this time while people are not getting grocery items easily in lockdown due to the coronavirus epidemic. In these situations, people who live to the poverty line and work on a daily basis have a really tough time going on. YSR Government in AP State is concerned with the situation and that is why the Government is providing every possible help. There is a new List of Ration Cards is generated. The Ration is distributed to all ration cardholders at a very low price and approximately 5KG free Ration are also given by Government.
Check AP Ration Card List Name the related information is given below in the post. so you can get all the details that are needed.
Page Content Points
AP Ration Card List 2023
Andhra Pradesh Ration card New List: Food is the main need of people in any country. This is the responsibility of the government to provide food to the citizens in a clean and easy way. There are lots of poor people in every state of India. They are not even able to arrange food for themselves.
To provide food to such people the government of India provided Ration cards to the people of different states with the help of which the poor people are able to buy food items at a very low prices.
This ration card will help to provide food security to the people of India. The food and Ministry departments of India always try to help those persons who come under the poverty line to provide them with food in an easy way.
Andhra Pradesh government has also launched a ration card scheme for the poor and needy persons of the state.
What is AP Ration Card List?
The Andhra Pradesh government has already provided ration cards to the poor people prior but now the government has to replace the old ration cards with Rice cards w.e.f 14th Feb. Approximately 1, 29, 00,000 ration cards have been replaced yet and others are in process.
Main Highlights of AP Ration Card List 2023
|Name of Scheme:||AP Ration Card List 2023|
|Applicable In:||In All of Andhra Pradesh|
|Benefits:||A new ration Card Issued|
|Status of New AP Ration Card:||Available On Scheme Website|
|Official Link of Website:||https://ap.meeseva.gov.in/|
Eligibility Criteria AP Ration Card
- Family income of Urban Area: – To get this card in an urban area the family income should be less than Rs.10, 000 per month.
- Family income in Rural Areas: To get this card in a rural area the family income should be less than Rs.12, 000 per month.
- Taxpayer: The person who is a taxpayer will not get the benefit of this ration card scheme.
- Any state or central government employee will not be eligible for this scheme.
- Vehicle: – The family who has owned any four-vehicle like Car, Taxi, Tractor, or Auto will also not be eligible for this ration card scheme.
- Electricity Consumption: – The monthly consumption of electricity should not be more than 300 units to avail of the benefit of this scheme.
How to Check the AP Ration Card Beneficiaries List of Rice Cards
1. Go to the official website Click Here.
2. You will get the list of Rice cardholders district-wise and Mandal-wise also.
How To Check the Ration Card Beneficiaries List Family-Wise
- Visit the official website of the Department of Consumer Affairs and Food supplies, Andhra Pradesh-Public Distribution System with the URL-https://epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds.
- Click on the option of “Public Report” on the main menu and under this option click on “Key register” from the drop-down menu.
- A new window will open, now select Version, District name, Mandal name, and FPS and click on submit.
- After submission, a list will open which contains the names of beneficiaries with their address and consumption. You can search for your name on the list and keep the record.
- The Applicant can also search for his/her ration card by entering the ration card number in the option on the home page “Search Ration card”.
- The applicant can also check the transaction history by entering the ration card number in the option on the home page “Transaction His entering tory”.
- An applicant can also search for the application by entering the ration card number or application number in the option on the home page “Application Search”.
Documents Needed for New Ration Card Application Online
- Residence proof: – This scheme is only for the residents of Andhra Pradesh state. So the applicant has to upload residence proof during registration.
- Income Certificate:- The income limit of a family is limited to Rs.10, 000 and Rs.12, 000 for the Urban and rural areas. So the applicant has to upload an income certificate also.
- BPL certificate – This scheme is for people under the poverty line so they have to submit the BPL certificate for this scheme.
- Electricity Bill copy: – The monthly consumption limit for the benefits of this ration card is 300 units per month, so the applicant has to upload an electricity bill copy also.
- Aadhar card: – The updated Aadhar card copy should also be deposited during registration.
How to apply online for the Ration Card
1. Go to the official portal of Andhra Pradesh Meeseva. https://ap.meeseva.gov.in/.
2. Here you have to register yourself with desired details and documents.
3. You will get the user ID and Password with the help of which the applicant can check the status of the ration card.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
As per eligibility guidelines, A Taxpayer does not take benefits from the service of this scheme.
There must be a monthly income of less than Rs 10,000 for availing of benefits.
Yes, there is no change in service that you are having on the old ration card. these are just replaced with new ones.