AP YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme Beneficiary List 2024, Check payment status of AP YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme
The government of Andhra Pradesh has announced a new scheme for the workers who are working in the Handloom industry. In Andhra Pradesh, there are many industries of handloom and many people are working there. So, for these people state government has started a new scheme named as YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme.
People of Andhra Pradesh have to the application form for AP YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme after that they will be able to get a different type of financial help and other benefits which the concerned authorities are going to provide under the scheme.
In This article, we will provide you the information on AP YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme. We will also share information regarding eligibility criteria, required documents, and how to apply for the scheme. To get the whole information, read this article carefully.
Page Content Points
AP YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme
Andhra Pradesh government started the AP YSR Nethanna Nestham scheme for the weavers on 20th June. On this date, the government has started the second phase of the AP YSR Nethanna Nestham scheme. In the second phase of the scheme, the state government will spend Rs 24,000 for every worker who is working in the handloom.
The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy announced this team on 20 June known as AP YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme. In the first phase of the steam, the state government has given the profit of this scheme around 70,000 weavers.
Main Points of the YSR Handloom Weavers Scheme
|YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme
|State Government of AP
|Handloom Weavers of the state
|Will get incentive
YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme Latest Update
As you know that due to covid-19 lockdown, the work of people was almost stopped and it is now completing around for more than one year. So, the state government has decided to provide some financial help to the weaver’s state from 4000 rupees to 10000 rupees.
The people of Andhra Pradesh who are using Sailboats are asking for financial aid from the state government. Looking at this situation, the state government will provide financial help to all conventional weavers to give some relief.
Features of Nethanna Nestham Scheme
There are many benefits that will be provided to all beneficiaries under YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme:-
- This scheme is going to provide financial help to the handloom weavers of AP.
- Eligible applicants’ families will get Rs 24,000 every year.
- The second phase of the YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme will be discharged in all The villages and towns of Andhra Pradesh.
- Handloom weavers who suffered in covid-19 lockdown, for the chief minister started the Netanna Hastam scheme on 20 June.
- In Five Years, the family of the weaver will get 1.2 lakh under the scheme.
- The state government of Andhra Pradesh will give the benefit of the scheme to around 85,000 weavers in the state.
Eligibility Criteria of YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme
- When you will apply for this scheme, read the eligibility criteria before:
- The applicant must be a permanent citizen of Andhra Pradesh.
- An applicant should be a Handloom Weaver worker.
- The handloom Weaver should belong to the below-poverty line category.
- People who apply for the scheme should be working in a registered handloom Association.
- It is necessary for the applicant should have a working bank account number.
Required Documents for AP YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme
After knowing about eligibility criteria, take a look at the required documents for the scheme
- Permanent citizenship proof certificate
- Domicile certificate of the applicant
- The aadhar card number of the applicant
- Registration number of Handloom Association
- BPL category certificate
- Bank account number
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme Beneficiary List
If you have applied for the scheme, you can check the beneficiary list of the YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme. The process is given below:-
- First of all, the applicant has to visit the official website of the scheme.
- The home page will be open. On the homepage, click on the link “check beneficiary list”.
- A new page will be on your screen.
- On this page, you will get the list of beneficiaries under the YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme.
- The beneficiary list is also sent to the gram panchayat of the district open Pradesh.
- If you want to check the beneficiary list offline. You need to visit you are nearest Gram Panchayat.
- By visiting there, you can check the beneficiary list.
YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme Payment Status
To check the payment status, the process is mentioned below:-
- Visit the official website of the scheme @ http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/
- On the homepage, click on the option “YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme payment status”.
- Now on the next page enter the required details.
- The payment status of the YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme will be on your screen.
This payment status will be shown district-wise.
Select the name of your district, and you will get the payment status of the AP YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme.