The Arunodoi 2.0 Scheme Assam 10000 Financial Support Beneficiary List@arunodoi.in, Orunodoi Benefits, and Application Form: The Government of Assam has launched a new scheme named Arunodoi scheme also pronounced as Orunodoi. Under this scheme annually 10 thousand rupees are given to poor households. 27 lakh households will get benefit from this scheme. Financial help will be given through DBT. It will help people a lot. If we talk about Assam Govr it only includes two departments that are Finance and Budget.
Arunodoi 2.0 Scheme Assam Beneficiary List and Check Status of Rs 10000 Financial Help Through this post. Today we will give you information about the Arunodoi 2.0 or Ornudoi scheme. If you want to take benefit of this scheme then read this post till the end.
Page Content Points
Arunodoi 2.0 Scheme Assam Beneficiary List, Apply Status
The finance minister of the Assam Government Himanta Biswa Sarma has announced the budget For this year. Under this scheme, benefits will be provided only to the Women and senior citizens of Guwahati. Free bus services will be given to women and senior citizens under the Bhraman Sarthi scheme. under the Arunodoi 2.0 scheme, the government of Assam will give financial help to the poor and EWS families.
The financial support of 10,000 rupees willprovide to these people. This helping amount directly will be sent to their bank accounts through DBT.27 lakh poor people will get the benefit of the Arunodoi 2.0 scheme. This amount will help people to increase their level in society.
The Government of Assam announced that they will spend 2800 crore rupees for the Arunodoi 2.0 scheme. Under this scheme, 10 Thousand rupees will be given to the poor people per year by the Assam government.
Main Features Of Arunodoi 2.0 Scheme
|Name:||Arunodoi 2.0 Scheme|
|Objective:||Provide Financial Help to Poor Household|
|Amount Given:||Rs. 10,000|
|Beneficiaries:||Women of Assam|
|Mode Of Application:||Offline Yet|
Budget Arunodoi 2.0 Scheme Beneficiaries
- This scheme has a budget of 2800 crore rupees. This money will spend on poor families. Financial help will be directly sent to the beneficiary’s bank accounts by DBT.
- 27 Lakh rupees will give to every school for 200 elementary schools for the development of the infrastructure. Under this scheme, girls from 6 to 12 class the government will provide with free sanitary napkin pads.
- Under this scheme, the list of beneficiaries should be accurate so that the government will provide it as it is. For the people who have their names on the beneficiaries list, the amount of Rs10,000 will transfer to their accounts through DBT. It will be sent in installments.
- The people who belong to poor families will get benefit from this scheme.
- Poor families will get 10,000 rupees per year and it will be sent by DBT.
- Under the Arunodoi 2.0 scheme, this financial amount will send to the account of the women of the family.
- The people who are very poor will get the amount for their nutrition and for good health.
The objective of Orunodoi 2.0 Scheme Assam
The main objective of the Assam Government is to help the people who are below the poverty line. The government will provide then with 10,000 rupees per year so that they can fulfill their needs.
Besides helping poor people, the government is also giving some amount of money to the elementary school to develop the infrastructure of the school.
The government will give free sanitary napkins to the girls who are studying in 6 classes to 12 classes.
Arunodoi 2.0 Scheme Assam 10000 Financial Support, Apply for Orunodoi Benefits
A detailed list of the Beneficiaries Arunodoi Scheme Assam
- This scheme is launched by Assam Govt recently.
- Now beneficiaries of the scheme will take the benefits in no time.
- At this point, all the application processes will start.
- The government will provide a detailed list of the Beneficiaries of the scheme.
Check Beneficiary List of Orunodoi 2.0 Scheme Benefits
- To check the beneficiary list details all the eligible candidates need to wait for the final processing and formation of the beneficiary List.
- This List of beneficiaries will upload by the Government of Assam.
- Once this is public you can check all the details on the concerned platform this is given by the state.
- Here you need to search your name and area from where you belong.
Check all the details that are mentioned here for better screening.
Assam Orunodoi 2.0 Scheme Beneficiary List 2023 New
To check the beneficiary list of the Assam Orunodoi Scheme, follow the steps below: –
- First of all, you need to visit the official website @http://finance.assam.gov.in/
- The home page will open on your screen.
- On the homepage click on the option “Assam Orunodoi Scheme Beneficiary List”.
- Click on the Check option.
New Form Submission
- After downloading of the application form.
- Enter all the information on the application form.
- When you will complete the application form.
- Submit an application form to the concerned authorities of the scheme.
After that, you can download the
Assam Orunodoi Scheme beneficiary list 2023 and check your name in the beneficiary list.
How to Check Assam Orunodoi 2.0 Scheme Beneficiary Status
The people of the state who apply for the scheme. Now, They want to check the application status. In this paragraph, we are going to discuss how to check the Assam Orunodoi Scheme beneficiary status.
Firstly you need to visit the official website of the scheme.
- On the homepage, click on the option “Check Application Status”.
- Now, you have to enter your application number and mobile number.
- Click on the submit option and the application status will be on your screen.
Hope you get the complete information above in the article. But still, if you have any queries. Write us in the comment section. For more updates, write us in the comment section.