Assam AHSEC Scooty Merit List 2023, Check Cut Off, Registration Online Status, Beneficiary List, Assam Free Scooty Scheme 2023 Registration Online and Check Status, Beneficiary List
The Assam government has recently announced a new scheme. This scheme is for the girls of Assam. The name of the scheme is “Assam AHSEC Free Scooty Scheme 2023”. Under this scheme, the girls of Assam who will secure a minimum of 60% in 12 classes will get the Scooty. The Government of the state wants to develop girl empowerment in their state. This Yojana has launched by the chief minister of Assam.
Today we will provide you here all the related information about Assam AHSEC free Scooty scheme 2023. We will also inform you what is eligibility criteria, important documents, and how to apply online to get the benefit of this scheme. To get all information about this scheme, Read this post till the end.
Page Content Points
Assam AHSEC Scooty Scheme 2023 Merit List
Assam AHSEC Scooty: As per the available information from the government of Assam a girl child who is obtaining first division in the higher secondary examination will get the Scooty before 15th October. This is upon the applicant’s bill which Scooty want. There are two versions of Scooty. Electrical and petrol.
This is also informed that 20 mm girls students will get the benefits of this particular scheme. Will become very helpful to the poor people who will not afford costly vehicles for their dear girls.
The main reason behind this Assam AHSEC Scooty scheme is to encourage the people of Assam to a college education for their girls. This is seen that many people do not send their girls to college. Most of the seating capacity of any college in Assam is not fulfilled completely. With the help of this scheme, the government is assuming that seating capacity may increase by 25% this year.
Details of Assam Free Scooty Scheme 2023
|Free Scooty Yojana
|CM Sarbananda Sonowal
|The benefit will be provided to
|The Girls of 12TH Pass with 60%
|To encourage the girls
Types of Scooty Offered under Assam AHSEC Scooty
This is completely upon the applicants will which Scooty they want. There are two versions that are offered by the Assam government.
- Petrol-powered Scooty.
- Electric-powered Scooty.
Pros and Cons of Petrol-powered Scooty
Pros of petrol-powered Scooty
Pros of the petrol-powered Scooty are that they are higher in power, easy availability of petrol, you can go anywhere and no need to worry about petrol pumps, you can fill your Scooty with no matter of time.
Cons of petrol-powered Scooty
The cons of this type of Scooty are they produce harmful gases and pollute the environment. They are also noisy. Higher rate of petrol per liter.
Pros and Cons of Electrical Power Scooty
Pros of Electrical Power Scooty
Electrical Scooty is very smooth to ride noise-free, and pollution-free, no need to go to the specially dedicated fuel station. You can charge this on your home. Energy consumption is very low as compared to petrol power vehicles.
Cons of Electrical-Power Scooty
The range of electric vehicles is limited, there must be a charging station or facility available for charging where you are going within the limited maximum range. Take time to charge completely.
Eligibility for Scooty Scheme
The government does not have provided any specified eligibility detail but:
- The applicant must be a resident of Assam.
- Girls of Assam will take the benefits.
- Only girls passing with first division in higher education can apply.
- Mobile number
- Aadhar card number
- Higher education passing detailed mark sheet.
- Photograph passport size.
- Address proof of residence.
Apply online for AHSEC Free Scooty Scheme 2023
- First of all visit the Higher Education Board department website. ahsec.assam.gov.in
- Now you will see the option of choice of Scooty on this page.
- With the help of your roll number and registration number complete your login on the website.
- Now select the petrol or electrical type of Scooty.
- After that fill in all the details on the available registration form.
- Provide your contact detail and address.
- Poems your location is complete then submit and download your acknowledgment receipt.
The Scooty that you have selected will be provided by the State Government of Assam.
Note: Please note that for any applicant who has not selected the variant of Scooty then you can select this before the provided time that will be given to you when you start filling the form online. After that editing will not be permissible and the selection will be considered as a petrol variant of Scooty automatically by the system.
Check Cut-off Merit List Status and Beneficiary List for Assam AHSEC Scooty
- If anyone wants to check the status of Assam AHSEC Scooty whether Scooty is provided or not can check on the same portal.
- They just need to login into the website of the Education Board.
- Once the beneficiary list is released by the government this will also be available at the bottom.
- If an applicant has the name on this beneficiary list given in the merit list
- Then the distribution of the Scooty will be done at their respective addresses.
- Cut-of List is also available here you can check.
- The beneficiaries of the scheme have to wear the registration fees of the RTO office.
You can apply and edit the only variant of Scooty on the Application till the date given on the scheme portal.
Girls of Assam passing with first division in higher education are eligible for this scheme.
There is no need to pay any amount for this scheme. Only beneficiaries of the scheme need to bear the registration fees in the RTO office.