ShyamaleeChouhad Assam Registration @shyamaleechouhad. assam. gov. in, Helpline, Last date of Registration for shyamaleechouhad assam gov in
There is another scheme has been started by the Chief Minister of Assam state. The name of the scheme is Shyamalee Chouhad Scheme Assam 2022. The chief minister announced the scheme on 17 July 2022. This is basically a program. Under this scheme, the state government will provide instruction to all government departments of Assam state for new plantations in the government offices.
If you want to collect the complete information on Shyamalee Chouhan scheme 2022. Then, you need to read out this article completely. All the interested what means have to register themselves by visiting the official website. So, today with the help of this article we will share all the details of this scheme. We will also provide you with the link for registration and all the related information. Get all the details by reading carefully this article.
Page Content Points
Shyamalee Chouhad Assam 2023 Registration
The chief minister of Assam state Hemant Vishwa Sarma announced the scheme on 17 July 2022 and it has been started by the science technology and climate change department of the state. It started this scheme in the state planting more and more plants. Under this mission, the government is going to guide all the government schools offices and colleges in planting the tree for up to three years.
So, to participate in this program, all the government offices, colleges and schools have to register themselves. The registration form is available on the official website of the Shyamali Chauhan science technology and climate change department. You all have to enter the details on the registration form and have to submit it before the last date of registration. To get more details, stay in touch with us by the end of this topic.
Details of Assam Shyamalee Chouhan
|Name of the Scheme:||Shyamalee Chouhad Scheme|
|Announced By:||Chief Minister of the State|
|Concern Department:||Science Technology and Climate Change Department|
|Registration Dates:||15 July to 15 August 2022|
The different departments of Assam state who are working under the state government have to also submit the required documents. Documents are listed below:-
- Registration number of the institution
- Permanent address proof certificate
- The contact number of the institution
- Email ID
- ID proof of the coordinator of the institution
Motiv of Shyamalee Chauhad Scheme
This Scheme is a program under which the government is going to give instructions to all the government departments for the plantation of trees. The main purpose to start this program in the state is to plant more and more trees to decrease the carbon stock in the atmosphere.
The people can also plant the trees that are used in daily life like spices, medicine related, and others. The main focus of the concerned department is on climate-changing conditions of the environment.
|Registration Starting Date:||15 July 2022|
|Last Date of Registration:||15 August 2022|
Registration Procedure for Shyamalee Chouhad Assam 2022-23
The online registration process is very simple and the departments that are going to take part in this program, how to complete the procedure. So, let’s have a look:-
- Firstly, go to the official website of Shyamali Chauhad registration Assam 2022.
- The registration form will open and you have to click on the registration link.
- Now, start entering the details like the head of the office or institute and all the other related information.
- After that, upload the all required documents, and the nomination certificate to the official.
- You have to enter the full name of the coordinator, full address, contact number, category, and name of the department.
- Now, you have to enter the institution name with the full address and pin code number.
- Enter the details of the saplings and the area.
- You will get a username and password. Re-enter the password for confirmation.
Upload the required documents and finally click on the register option.
Helpline Number of Shyamalee Chouhad Assam
For any type of query, you can contact the helpline number which is that by the concerned department.
|Helpline Numbers:||0361- 2464619 and 2464621, 887 6670083|
|Email ID:||firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com|