Balaram Yojana 2023-24 Odisha Online Registration Form| Check Eligibility & Benefits, Balaram Yojana Application Form, Balaram Yojana Odisha Application status, Balaram Yojana Odisha 2023 Beneficiary list, Helpline Number.
Balram Yojana Odisha:- Odisha Government is going to give agriculture loans to those farmers who have no land or landless farmers. The chief secretary of Odisha Kumar Tripathy has officially announced to give loans on agriculture to landless farmers. Under the scheme about 7 lakh landless farmers will get a profit. The Odisha Government has specially launched Balaram Yojana to provide loans for agriculture. So, today through this post we will give you all the information about this scheme, and also we will tell you about the online registration process to get the benefit. So read this article till the end.
Page Content Points
Balaram Yojana 2023
The state government has announced to launch of the Balaram yojana for landless farmers. Through this Yojana, the government will provide the loan. This Yojana is launched to give agriculture credit of Rs 1040 crore to those farmers who are suffering in the covid-19. Balram Yojana especially for those who have lost their jobs due to coronavirus.
A maximum of 700000 landless farmers will get the profit in the next 2 years plan. The chief secretary of Odisha has back to the authorities to give loans to the landless farmers by obligation gathering. This plan will be arranged by the IMAGE at the state level. Saurabh Garg who is the horticulture secretary has said that the landless farmers will get the credit joint obligation gathering. The agriculture Technology management agency will arrange it at the regional level. This Yojana will help landless farmers.
Highlights of Balaram Yojana Odisha
|Yojana:||Odisha Balaram Yojana 2023|
|Started By:||The Government of Odisha|
|Main Objective:||To provide credit|
Required Documents for Balaram Yojana Odisha
- Permanent Residence certificate
- Aadhar card
- Identity proof
- Age proof certificate
- Valid mobile number
- Passport size photos
The Main Objectives of Balaram Yojana 2023
As we have already told you this Yojana has launched for landless ranchers. The main objective of this Balaram Yojana is to give landless farmers loans as financial help. Under this scheme, around 1.6 lakh rupees to each farmer will be provided by LG. The loan will be provided only to those farmers who are suffering from the covid-19 pandemic.
Profits of Balaram Yojana Odisha
- Under this scheme around 7000 banks are providing loans to landless farmers.
- About 7 lakh farmers who are landless will get the benefit under this scheme for 2 years.
- The National bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has structured this plan as a team.
- The farmers who are facing a lot of problems due to covid-19 get the benefit.
- For this scheme, the nodal organizations are the institute of management of Agricultural Extension and the agriculture technology management agency. They will implement the plan at the state level and area levels.
Eligibility For Balaram Yojana Odisha
- The farmer must be a permanent citizen of Odisha.
- Farmers should be landless.
- The professional applicant should be a farmer.
Balaram Yojana Odisha Online Registration Form
If you want to get the benefit of this Yojana then you have to follow the following steps:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Balaram Yojana @http://www.odisha.gov.in
- After visiting the official website, on the homepage how you will see the option “apply online”.
- Now click on the apply online.
- After that a web page welcomes you to the screen.
- On the screen, where will the application form for Balaram Yojana?
- Click on the application form, and now, the application form displayed on your screen.
- Fill out the application form with the information that is asked in the form.
- After Filling out The application form, upload the documents that are required.
- Now click on the submit button.
Execution of the Balaram Yojana 2023
This plan has been structured in a joint effort with the National Bank of agriculture and rural development. The specialist of this plan will start the program at the field level. Around 7000 banks will invest in this plan. The farmers who are landless will get benefit from this scheme. Under this Yojana, 70000 farmers will get a credit of around Rs 1.60 lakh.
Under Balram Yojana Odisha, the government will focus on the farmer who is landless in the coming two years. The Government of Odisha, the genuine field-level ruler will get the credit of Around 1040 crore rupees.
Farmers who are landless.
you have to make the online registration for this.