RH Odisha New List 2023-24 Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana, Beneficiary List, Track Status, BPGY Biju Oakka Ghar Yojana 2023 List @rhodisha.gov.in |BPGY Beneficiary List 2023| Kalia Yojana Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana 2023 Status|(BPGY)Odisha Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana Form Online|
Nowadays everyone wants their own house. Not only house but permanent and BPGY Pakka Ghar. The Odisha, State Government has planned to give every eligible person brand new Pakka Ghar under their new scheme. The scheme is known as Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana 2023. This scheme is very beneficial for those people who are not able to build a new house. We will give you all the information regarding how to download Biju Pakka Ghar yojana information in PDF.
How to see the beneficiary list of Pakka Ghar Yojana. What is the selection process for Pakka Ghar Yojana? How the installments are given. All information is given down below. The information is also shared about how to apply for Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana.
Page Content Points
RH Odisha New List 2023 Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
As the name suggests that this scheme is related to providing Pucca Ghar to the people of Odisha. Many people are not able to build permanent concrete houses. The scheme is launched years back. Now many new features are included in this scheme. Also, the range of eligibility of people is also increased.
There are many people who live in old venerable homes. These homes are made mostly of leaves. The government is planning to give these people new Pakka Ghar. The processes identify the eligible people in the rural areas of Odisha.
The identification is made with the help of the district-level administration. All the panchayats must be included in this scheme. Mostly the people who are the residents of the concerned panchayat then with the help of the panchayat the house will be distributed to the people who need this the most.
Main highlight song of BPGY 2023
|Name of the Scheme||RH Odisha New List 2023 Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana|
|State in which Launched||Odisha|
|Official Year of Launch||2014|
|New features Added In||2019|
|Benefits Given To||People of Rural Areas Living in Kachcha Ghar|
|Scheme Type||State Government Scheme|
|House Valid For||30 Years Life Span|
|Amount Given||75000 for IAP Districts|
|Amount Given in Non-IAP Districts||70 Thousand|
|Credit Given in||Bank Accounts Directly|
|Beneficiary List||Will Available on Official Website|
|Status of scheme||Active in Odisha State|
Features Available in House under RH Odisha
- Foundations are made with concrete so that it will provide a durable foundation for the whole house.
- The walls of the house are made from Bricks which are made from solid material.
- The material used in Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana for brick formation is cement is used for the construction of RCC, which is reinforcement brick concrete.
- The expected life span for a house under Pakka Ghar Yojana is approximately 30 years.
Installments Given for BPGY Under RH Odisha New List 2023
- Once the house is allotted to the person. Then payment for the Pakka Ghar is given in different installments.
- The government is saying that once house manufacturing got started the first installment will be given in just 4 months after starting the manufacturing.
- The first installment is 20000 rupees.
- The second installment will be given after 6 months once house manufacturing is started.
- The second installment is of 10000 rupees picture.
- With the same procedure after the inspection of work done for the house building, all the amount will be credited to the beneficiary’s bank account.
- The people who want to increase the area of manufacturing then they first build a house of around 25 square meters. After that they will sad about the area it wants to increase.
- If the house is completed in 6 months then they will have all the money credited to their accounts in a very short time.
Download PDF Beneficiary List of RH Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
- People who have already applied for Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana.
- And wants to check the name in the beneficiary list.
- Then they need to visit the official website of the scheme.
- Video on the homepage of the website there is a link to check the beneficiary list page.
- On this page there is an option for choosing a default location.
- If you click on this you will have another option in which you need to select the panchayat name, block name, and district name.
- After that select your category.
- Now click on the submit button.
- All the list of beneficiaries under your panchayat will be displayed on your computer screen.
- The details like priority number, father or husband name, district, block name, AYG ID, village name, and category information will be displayed in front of the beneficiary’s name.
- If you want to take print of this beneficiary list.
- Use the link of the download pDF file.
Application Form of RH Odisha New List 2023 Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
- This information is for those people who want to apply for this scheme.
- The process of application is very simple and given below.
- All you need to visit the official website.
- Then select the option of the application form.
- Download the application form and fill in all the details.
- Attach all the documents that are asked for in the application.
- Then submit all the details whether this form.
- Take a copy of your phone for your future use.
- You can take a printout from the nearest stationary center.
Helpline Number of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana 2023
This is seen that many people are not able to fill out the form. Along with this many people are submitting the wrong details in their forms. To help those people department o Panchayati Raj Odisha has launched a helpline number.
So that people can share their problems with the department. In a similar way, the department also wants to help those people so that all eligible people can have benefited from this scheme.
The helpline Number of Pakka Ghar Yojana is 1800- 345- 6768
This number is toll-free. Do not work need to worry about call charges. Just Dial this number and get all the help you need.
RH Odisha New List 2023 Biju Pakka Ghar Status Check/ Download List in PDF
For that please go to the website @rhodisha.govin of this scheme.
- Now if you want to check the status of your house allotment and want to download a Beneficiary list in pdf then check for the details of the Kalia Beneficiary report List check.
- Click on that and follow the instructions as directed.
- This will include the selection of your village, block, district, and other details mentioned on the status report page.
- Here you will have a complete list of names in your area, search for your name in this list.
- If there is your name on a new List then congratulations. If not then better luck next time.
- Download the Report list in pdf format by the given option.
- This is how you check the details and status of your application online.
So, guys, this is related information about Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana. If you want any other information regarding this scheme then write to us in the comment box. All the questions will be answered as soon as possible.