Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 2023 Apply Online, Helpline Number, Latest Update of Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana (BSKY) 2.0, Revised Eligibility Criteria of Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana, BSKY Health facilities and List of Hospitals
The Government of Odisha recently announced the scheme through which the government is going to provide health facilities to the citizens of the state. The name of the scheme is “Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojna 2023”. Under this scheme, the people of the state who are not getting proper health treatment due to financial conditions will get benefit from the scheme.
In Odisha state, it has been observed that there are many people due to economically weak, and who are not able to get proper healthcare facilities. This scheme will help people with treatment.
This article will provide you the information regarding “Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Odisha 2023”. We will also discuss what is the benefit of the scheme, eligibility criteria, important documents, how to make online registration, the application process, and all related information about the scheme.
If you are interested to get the benefit of the scheme. To get Complete information, you need to read this article carefully and completely.
Page Content Points
Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 2023 Registration
The Chief Minister of the state has recently launched Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana for the Welfare of those people who are not able to get medical facilities. Under BSKY, the state government is going to provide heart health Insurance. The government will cover per family up to 5 lakh per year.
Secondary and territory processes of treatment will be covered under Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Odisha. In Odisha state, there are 70 lakh families who will get benefit from this Yojana. The state government will provide the facility of cashless treatment.
The beneficiaries will get the facility of medical treatment without any cost interest rate and out-of-state level. Now, there is no need to worry about those people who don’t have enough money to get treatment for any medical problem. On the other side of the scheme, the women beneficiaries under the scheme will get 2 lakh additional amount under health insurance.
So, if you want to get the benefit of Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana, you can apply online or make online registration. After the completion of the registration process, you will get the benefit of BSKY.
Some Short Details of Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 2023
|Name of Yojana:||Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana|
|Launched By:||State Government of Odisha|
|Beneficiaries:||Citizens of Odisha state|
|Main Objective:||To provide health facilities|
|Benefit:||Will get health insurance|
|Amount of Health Insurance:||5 lakh|
Latest Update of Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 2.0
In the latest announcement of the scheme, the state government is going to provide Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana smart health card. There are 92.5 lakh families in the state who will get the benefit of the scheme. These families are under the National and state Food Security Scheme. These Smart cards will be distributed from 1st September 2022, take that family who needs health facilities can use their NFSA or SFSA cards.
The latest update on BSKY was announced on 15 August 2021. After the announcement of the scheme, the government is going to start the first phase of the scheme in Sundargarh, Gajapati, Bolangir, Malkangiri, and the Mayurbhang districts of the state. All districts will be covered under the scheme by November 2021.
The government is going to expand this scheme to cover more beneficiaries of the state and the government is also revising the eligibility criteria to get the benefit of Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojna.
Revised Eligibility Criteria of Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
- The people of the state use SFSA or NFSA to get the benefits smart cards will not be distributed to the people.
- In the latest announcement, the government is going to cover around 21 lakh families giving the benefit of Biju Swasthya Kalyan
- Yojana and Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana smart cards.
- The government will provide BSKY smart cards to all the beneficiaries of NFSA or SFSA.
Benefits of BSKY Odisha
There are many benefits that will be provided to the citizens of the state under producer Satya Kalyan Yojana Odisha.
- In this paragraph will discuss some benefits of the scheme.
- The families in Odisha whose yearly income is 50 thousand in ruler areas and in the urban areas annual income is 60000 rupees all are the beneficiaries of the scheme.
- The people having BPL ration cards or AAY ration cards will be covered under the scheme and devil cat cashless treatment in all the government and private hospitals in Odisha state.
- Under the scheme, the government will cover the country and territory’s process of treatment.
- 3.5 crore beneficiaries will get the benefit of the scheme.
- Women of Odisha state will get extra 2 lakh insurance under the scheme.
- Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana provides the facility to all the citizens of the state with cashless treatment in any government and impaneled private hospitals.
- The government of Odisha has impaneled around 208 Private hospitals in the state to provide the best facility to the citizens of the state.
- This scheme will give benefit those families who are economically weak in the state.
- The state government Will cover 500000 Health Insurance Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojna.
Health Facilities Under Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Odisha 2023
In the paragraph, we will discuss the facilities which the government is going to provide under the scheme.
- Free Dialysis
- Free OT
- Also Free ICU Care
- Free Medicine
- Cancer chemotherapy
- Women beneficiaries will get up to 7lakh health insurance whereas others will get 5 lakh insurance.
- Free Health Care Facilities
List of Hospitals under BSKY to Get Free Treatment
Provide health facility insurance to all the families who are fisheries under the scheme.
BPL, AAY, RSBY, and BKKY cardholders who have low Annual Income all will get Cashless treatment in district comet hospitals and private hospitals.
There is 208 private Hospital which is going to provide the first statement free of cost.
Eligibility Criteria for BSKY 2023
Citizen of a state who wants to get the benefit of Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojna, have to complete the eligibility criteria which is as follow:-
- The applicant must be a permanent citizen of Odisha state.
- Cricket must be a holder of the Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana card.
- All the BPL cardholders are eligible under the scheme.
- The people of the state Who have Antodya Anna Yojana ration card are also eligible.
- People Who are living in rural areas and have 50 thousand years of income are eligible.
- People from urban areas who have 60000 income per year are also eligible under the scheme.
Required Documents for BSKY
- Aadhar card Number
- BPL Ration card
- AAY Ration card
- Income certificate
- Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana card
- Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana card
Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Apply Online
People who want to get the benefit of Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana, have to follow the procedure which is mentioned below: –
- First of all, visit the official website of Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojna 2023.
- You will be on the homepage. On the homepage click on the options application for Odisha Biju Satya Kalyan Yojana.
- On the application form, you need to enter the required details.
- After that upload all the required documents.
- Click on the submit option.
- So this is the process of how you can apply online for the Odisha Biju Kalyan Yojana.
Helpline Number of Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Odisha
If you have any questions or at the time of applying online, you faced any type of problem, contact the helpline number or email ID to solve your problem.
Helpline number and email ID is given below:-
|Helpline Numbers:||+91 674- 2392479, 2392480|
Objectives of Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 2023
The main objective to start Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojna in Odisha state is to provide health facilities to all the people who are economically weak. These people don’t have enough money to get treatment for any disease. So through this Yojana, the government is going to provide the facility with Health Insurance.
The government will cover up to 5 lakh health Insurance through which happy public and the facility of cashless treatment.