Free Smartphone Distribution Scheme| ਮੁਫਤ ਮੋਬਾਈਲ ਵੰਡ ਸਕੀਮ | Captain Free Smartphone Beneficiary List | Delivery Status of Free Mobile Scheme| Free Mobile Scheme Check Online|
At the time of assembly election in Punjab. Congress party leader and at present Chief Minister Captain Amarinder Singh announced that they will distribute free smartphones under Captain free Smartphones Scheme to the students if they come into power. People of Punjab have already put the Congress Party in power. Now there is Government of Chief Minister Captain Amarinder Singh. This is his time to come forward and fulfill his promise once Made at the time of state elections. There were many promises made by the Congress Party but distribution of free mobile was at the priority and people and students of Punjab state have voted for the candidates of Congress Party.
In Punjab State there is a Captain Smartphone Distribution Scheme, Here We will give all related information to you regarding this scheme. There are many schemes from Center Govt but State governments also give many benefits to people from there own. This is one example of that. So now we will Also we will check the eligibility criteria and how much time it will take to give smartphones to the eligible and selected students across Punjab.
Page Content Points
Captain Free Smartphone Beneficiary List
As we said this scheme is already in the process of completion. It means Captain free smartphone distribution has started. The last date of applying for the captain smart connect scheme was the 30th of November 2016. As per the last records found. But now with the new terms and conditions captain, Amrinder Singh government is going to start the registration process in the coming days. There will be a whole new process of applying and it will be made available to you as soon as possible.
The information found about this scheme is saying that this scheme is ready and going to be announced very soon by the government of Punjab. With the help of this scheme, financially weak families and students belonging to these families will get the smartphone. Chief Minister Amarinder Singh has already announced that students who are studying in schools and going in Higher Secondary classes will get the free smartphone from the government of Punjab. These smartphones are given to all eligible students studying in the schools.
Main highlights of Free Smartphone Distribution Scheme
- With the help of smartphone communication will increase. Main people in rural areas do not have a smartphone then do not use the internet.
- The government of Punjab wants to ensure that every eligible person gets the benefits of this scheme. So that this game will be implemented in phases.
- There is planning of providing a new SIM card with the smartphone and also with a dedicated package that may provide approximately 500 to 600 minutes of talk time locally and nationally.
- Not only free minutes but mobile data will also be given to these eligible students.
- Most of the plans given under this scheme may be valid for 1 year. After that students need to pay for the services as per the market rates available at the time.
- The main focus of this scheme is to introduce new technology to the students who are not capable of purchasing a new smartphone. These financially weak students can get the free smartphone from this scheme so that this particular society of the state also groom and learn from new technologies and have exposure to the latest technologies available in the world.
- The government of Punjab is planning that every eligible student of the state gets the free smartphone. To fulfill this approximately 50 lakhs of smartphones are the target of Punjab government.
- To achieve target Punjab government has started inviting tenders from mobile companies and telecommunication companies. This all work is done under Punjab Information and Communication Technology Corporation.
Free Mobile Distribution Scheme Highlights
|Name of the Scheme||Free Smartphone Scheme|
|Scheme Applicable In||Punjab|
|Scheme Announced By||CM Captain Amarinder Singh|
|Date of Announcement||January 2019|
|Implementation Date||Estimated Near In Future|
|Beneficiaries||Students of Punjab|
Who is eligible for Free Mobile Distribution Scheme
- The applicant should be the permanent resident of Punjab.
- Minimum educational qualification is matriculation.
- Applicant must need Aadhar card number
- Caste certificate.
- Category certificate like BPL etc.
- Family income certificate.
- Students studying in the School eligible.
Documents Required for Mobile Scheme
- Permanent residential proof.
- Educational qualification proof.
- Aadhar card number.
- ID proof.
- Category certificate in which they belong.
- Caste certificate if required.
- Family income certificate.
- ID proof from school in which student is studying.
- Other documents asked at the time of application.
Apply for Free Smartphone Distribution Scheme
- Because this scheme is announced way back had the time of elections.
- All the studies and the feasibility of starting this scheme is now changed.
- So that Punjab government of captain Amarinder Singh is planning to start this scheme with new features and at the present-day scenario.
- So the whole new system and tool of application are no going to be updated and will be available near in the future.
- We are highly concerned with this scheme’s updates.
- Any new information is available on the web we will make available to you as soon as possible.
- Most of the time the application of the scheme is from online mode.
Beneficiary List and Delivery Status Check Online
- Once there is a mode of application and if you are selected.
- Then what will be the next step to check the beneficiary list and delivery status?
- To check the beneficiary list you need to go to the official website and select the options to see the beneficiary list.
- In a similar way, if your name is in the beneficiary list now you can see when your smartphone will be delivered.
- All the details regarding delivery status will be given to you from the official website
- So that you can check all the status online.
This is the information regarding the free smartphone distribution scheme in Punjab state. If you want to know more about this particular scheme then write to us we will provide you all the information you are seeking about this scheme. Till then Stay connected thank you.