CBSE Coding Challenge Winner List Result 2023, CBSE Coding Challenge Result Winner List and Registration 2023 Apply Online, First Round Result Detail Winner List with the Date Result Declared of First Round Winner list Details, Official Link
The Central Board of Secondary Education has come up with a new challenge program for the students. The name of this program is “CBSE coding challenge 2023” the Secondary Board of Education has started this challenge with the help of Microsoft. The students who are studying from six to eight classes can be part of this challenge.
All the students can apply online for the CBSE coding_challenge and they will have to submit the registration form before the last date of registration. The last date of registration is March 2023. So, the students who want to be the part of CBSE code in Chennai 2023, have to fill out the registration form which is available online.
Today with the help of this article, we are going to provide you the complete information about the CBSE coding challenge 2023. You will also come to know about how to apply online for a coding challenge, what is the eligibility, how to fill out an application form, and all other details. To get this information, read this article till the end.
Page Content Points
CBSE Coding Challenge Winner List Result 2023
As we have already discussed that the students from the 6th to 8th class are eligible to participate in this coding challenge. To participate, the Central Board of Secondary Education has also released an online official link. With the help of links, it will be easy to apply online to all the students. So, if you are also interested to take part register yourself by 10 March 2023.
Microsoft and CBSE have come up with a collaboration to start the coding challenge 2023 registration. This is a great opportunity for all the students. With the help of this coding challenge, the students about the new skills which help students to solve life issues, and they will also learn how to come out so many problems. They will also learn how to get the solution to any problem. So, this is a very good platform for the students of the 6th to 8th class.
Details of the CBSE Coding Challenge
|Article About:||CBSE Coding Challenge|
|Started By:||CBSE and Microsoft|
|Type of Challenge:||Quiz|
|Beneficiaries:||Students of 6th to 8th class|
If you are also interested to participate in a national-level coding challenge that is started by the CBSE and Microsoft, you need to fill out the registration form which is available online. To know about the eligibility criteria, read below:-
- The applicant must be a student and he or she must belong to India.
- Students from 6th to 8th class, all are eligible to register themselves under coding challenge 2023.
- Students have to read out the terms and conditions, before registration.
- In coding challenge 2023, from each school round 1 to 4 Students are allowed to register themselves under this challenge.
Result and Winner List Related Dates
|Last Date of Registration:||10 March 2023|
|Competition Date:||15 March 2023|
|Result Declared of First Round:||In April 2023|
|Video Project Presentation:||15 March 2023|
|Winner List:||In April 2023|
Online Registration for CBSE Coding Challenge 2023 Apply Online @juanatech.com
- In the first step, students have to visit the official website that is available.
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official website. On this page, you have to click on the registration option.
- Will get a new webpage on a screen. On this page, you will get the registration form.
- You need to enter all the details which are required on the registration form.
- Now, click on the submit option, and your registration for the CBSE coding_challenge 2023 will be completed.
- After completing the registration, students can log in to their account with the help of a username and password.
Quick registration links
Official website link: juanatech.com
The students who are studying from 6th to 8th are eligible to register themselves under the CBSE coding challenge.
The registration process has already started and the students can apply till 10 March 2023.