CBSE E Pariksha Portal Login 2021, Registration Form, Exam Date Sheet, Date Class 10, 12, CBSE E Pariksha Portal Latest Updates, CBSE E Pariksha Portal Login 2021 Details, and Exam Postponed information: CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education. As we all know that due to coronavirus the shuffling of examinations has been going on and other information of CBSE given to the students’ news and notifications. CBSE introduced a new portal for the Welfare of students. On this portal, they can easily check the notification released by the CBSE.
The name of the portal is “CBSE E Pariksha portal”. Students of 10th and 12th classes forget all information related to, exams, date sheets, admit cards, practical dates, and exam centres. Today I am going to share all related information regarding the “CBSE E Pariksha portal”. All information you will get here in this article.
Page Content Points
CBSE E Pariksha Portal Login
All over India, there are many schools that are affiliated with CBSE. And friends are under the CBSE board. CBSE announcers many information for the student. But sometimes, this latest information will not check by the students.
So, the CBSE board launched the Pariksha portal. This portal will be very helpful for the students of the 10th and 12th class students. All latest announcements will be on this portal and students can easily check these updates regarding exams etc. To check the latest news of CBSE, the students have to register themselves.
Latest Update of CBSE E Pariksha Portal 2021
As you all know that the CBSE board is going to start board exams in May month. But, in the latest updates, exams of the 10th and 12th class are going to delay due to coronavirus.
Now, in the month of May, the exams of the 10th and 12th classes will not be conducted. But, till that you can check all the updates regarding exams of board classes, log in E Pariksha portal time to time. The students of the 10th classes and 12th classes will get all the updates like roll number, exam center, etc.
Short Details of CBSE E Pariksha Portal 2021
Name of Portal: E Pareeksha
Started By: Central Board of Secondary Education
Benefit: students can check all updates of CBSE
Beneficiaries: Students of 10th and 12th class
Registration: Will be online
Official Website: cbse.gov.in/newsite/
Types Of Information at E Preeksha Portal
On the CBSE Pariksha portal, the students can check different types of information. The list of all type of information has been given below:-
- On this portal, the students can check the “date sheet” of board classes i.e.10th and 12th classes.
- On the E Pariksha portal, the students of 10th and 12th classes can check updates regarding annual and half-yearly exams.
- By login at the E Pariksha portal, beneficiaries can check the practical exam date.
- Students of 10th and 12th classes can also check exam center information and as well as they can check all the updates regarding admit cards. Without admit cards, you are not allowed to set in exams of 10th and 12th classes.
Login CBSE E Pariksha Portal
- Visit the Official web portal of the CBSE again.
- On the homepage, click on the link ” continue”.
- After that, enter the affiliation number as well as the password on the screen.
- Now, fill security code and click on the “Login” option.
- So, in this way you can log in CBSE E Pariksha portal.
- You can check all the updates of CBSE.
Online Registration for CBSE E Priksha Login
If you want to take the benefit of E Pareeksha, for this you have to bed online registration.
- For online registration, visit the official website of E Pariksha.
- After that home page will be open. On This page, select the service.
- Now, a new web page will be open on your screen.
- On this page, your affiliation number of the school and also enter the password.
- So, in this way, your registration process for ePariksha will be completed.
How to Download Admit Card Through the CBSE E Pariksha Portal?
- If your exams of CBSE are coming soon and you did not download admit card yet. So, the procedure is given below:-
- Visit the official website of CBSE and click on the login button.
- Enter your school affiliation number and also password.
- After this, you can check updates of CBSE. On the update, click on the option download the admit card.
How to Change an Examination Centre and Practical Centre Through E Pareeksha?
If you examination centre is very far from your house and you want to change examination centre. Follow the given steps:-
- Visit the official website.
- On the homepage, click on the link ” change the examination/ practical center”.
- A new page will be open and in Hindi speech you have to log in to your account.
- Enter your Affiliation numbers and password.
- So in this way, you can change your examination and practical center.
What is the benefit of the E Pareeksha portal?
It is a very helpful portal for the students of 10th and 12th classes. With the help of this portal, students can check all the details and updates by the CBSE.
What is e Pariksha portal?
In this portal, the students will get all the updates regarding Exams, practical dates, datasheets, etc.
How to Login at E Pareeksha?
To get the updates from CBSE, you have to log in to the portal. The procedure has been given in the post.