CCTNS Portal Login eservice.tnpolice.gov.in, Tamilnadu Online Complaint, Status, Services List Contact Number/ Helpline Number
Tamilnadu police department has started a new portal in the state to help the citizen. The name of the portal is the CCTNS portal. CCTNS means crime and criminal tracking network and system. The police department of the state has lodged a business portal to help the citizen of the state. Can take advantage of this Bottle by making online complaints. It is the easiest way to file a complaint against the people who are disturbing the people.
In this article, you will get complete details about the CCTNS portal. We will share information on how to log online complaints on this portal, how to use CCTNS, and online facilities available for the citizens there are so many benefits people can take to this portal. To get complete information, read out the whole article very carefully to know more about the CCTNS Portal.
Page Content Points
CCTNS Portal Login eservice tnpolice gov in
We all know that in India all things are going digital everywhere. In every field, departments are giving all facilities online. So, by starting this portal, the Tamilnadu police took a very good step for the citizen.
CCTNS portal helps the citizen of the Tamilnadu State in the type help. After complaining, in your account, and after that you can check your status online. So, you have to visit the official website and after that, you can file your complaint online to the Tamilnadu police department.
List of Online Services on the CCTNS Portal for citizens of Tamilnadu State
The department is providing different services under the portal to the people of Tamilnadu State. This portal will provide transparency to the complaints. The police department of Tamil Nadu state has started this portal to help citizens and provide them with online services. The list of services under the CCTNS portal is mentioned below. You can enjoy all the services online Tamilnadu police department.
- FIR status
- CSR status
- Unidentified dead body search
- Are speed person details
- Vehicle status
- Online complaint status
- View of FIR
- Train complaint registration
- You can also download road accident documents and report
- In case you have lost your documents, you can check the report
Procedure to Register Online Complaints on CCTNS Portal
We all know that many times we need to complain but we don’t want to be hit in the police station to file the complaints. The thinking of people going to the police station is not good and that’s why people ignore the problems. So that, they do not go to the police station. But, now you don’t have to worry about this thing because the Tamilnadu police department has started an online portal named CCTNS Portal. With the help of this portal, you can find your complaint online through computers or you are smartphones. The process is mentioned below:-
- First of all, open the official website of the Tamilnadu police department @http://eservice.tnpolice.gov.in/CCTNSNICSDC/ComplaintregistrationPage
- The homepage of the official website will open and you will get the locate service option. Click on the same option.
- The new web page will open in which you will have to click on the digital online complaint option.
- The registration form will open, now select the subject.
- After that, on the registration form. First of all select the name of your district, the name of who is complaining, your gender, date of birth, address, contact number, and email ID.
- After that, you have to enter the date and place of occurrence. Then, a description of the complaint has been attached to the documents.
- At last, click on the submit option and your complaint will be registered successfully online to the police department of Tamil Nadu.
- Again, open the official website of Tamil Nadu Police.
- You will reach the homepage of the official website. Homepage, you will get the login section.
- Click on the same option and you will get the login form in front of you.
- On the login form, you need to enter your username in the given space and after that enter the password that you will get at the time of registration.
- This password is provided to you by the higher authorities of the same department.
- Enter the captcha code in the given space and finally click on the login option.
- So, through steps, your login procedure for the CCTNS portal Tamil Nadu Police will be complete.
Contact Number/ Helpline Number
|Contact Number:||044- 249 58585 & 24957878|
|Address:||CCTNS Project Team, State Crime Records Bureau No 95, Santhome High Road, Chennai- 28|
|Email ID:||email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org|