Check YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme Beneficiary List 2023 Online | Apply Online for YSR SUNNA VADDI PATHAKAM (Scheme) 2023| YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme Beneficiary List Gram Panchayat/ Municipality Wise|
YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme Beneficiary List: The Andhra Pradesh government has also launched such a great scheme to empower the women of the state for their self-employment scheme called “YSR SUNNA VADDI PATHAKAM Scheme 2023”. The beneficiary list of the applicants is also given by the AP YSR Government. The main purpose of this scheme is to let the women of the state be self-dependent so that they are not helpless to depend on their needs in front of anyone. This scheme helps to reshape the lifestyle of the state women and let them live respectful life.
The scheme is launched by the Hon’ble chief minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. This scheme helps the women related to self-help groups to provide them financial help for their needs and growth.
Page Content Points
YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme (Pathakam) Beneficiary List 2023
This scheme launched by Andhra Pradesh Government will improve the living standard and quality of women in the state. This scheme will uplift Urban and Rural women both. The scheme will provide an interest-free loan to the women to start their own businesses to become an entrepreneur. The women will get the interest-free loan up to the amount of Rs.5 Lakh and which will be directly provided through banks.
Today’s women play a vital role in the development of the economy of the state. A nation whose women are well-educated and self-dependent will grow very fast. The empowerment of women is an essential need of every nation. Every state in India has launched many welfare schemes for women to make them play a vital role in nation-building. Women are in equal proportion in every field of society whether it may be Medical, Defense, Government, Research, Scientist, Space, Law, Education, Business, and many more.
Main Highlights of Sunna Vaddi Scheme Beneficiary List
|Name of Scheme:
|YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme 2023 Beneficiary List
|AP YSR Government
|Women Of Ap
|Official Webpage Of YSR Government:
Features of YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme Scheme
- Empowering Women: The main objective of this scheme is to provide help to the needy women of the state. They are able to start their own business and earn money in their home town and become self-dependent.
- Better life of Women: This scheme helps to upgrade the lifestyle of women and provide them with better living and prosperity.
- Financial Help: This scheme will provide financial help to the women of society to become self-dependent and start their own venture which provides the name and fame. This scheme helps to provide better education and life to the children of women and this will raise the betterment of the state.
Benefits of the YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme
Given below are some businesses that women can open and start earning:
- The women can open the Handicraft Shop.
- Women can open Paan Shop.
- Women can open a Tea shop.
- They can open the Chaat Shop.
- Also, Women can open Vegetable shops.
- Women can open Boutiques.
- Women can open Beauty Parlours.
Eligibility for the Application
- Permanent Residence – This scheme is only for women who are permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh
- BPL Category – The women from the BPL category should only be eligible for this scheme.
- Self-Help Group– It is mandatory for women to be part and registered members of the Self-Help group.
- Urban and Rural Areas – The government wants to provide benefits to more and more women the government will give this benefit to both urban and rural area women.
- Loan amount – The 0 % interest loan will be provided to the women and the loan amount is up toRs.5 lac.
Proof of residence – The women should provide a copy of the residence certificate for registration in this scheme.
Identity – To prove her identity the woman should have updated her Aadhar card.
SHG group certificate: The women have to submit a proof letter from a self-help group.
BPL certificate – Below the poverty line certificate should also be submitted.
How to Apply for YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme?
- The application process for this scheme is totally offline
- As there are some women, who are not as educated as to apply for this scheme online by using computers.
- So to avoid any type of problems during registration for this scheme the state government will plan to make the registration process offline only.
- So that every needy woman can easily apply for this scheme.
Check YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme Beneficiary List 2023
- The forms for this scheme will be collected by the ward volunteers under this scheme.
- This scheme will be implemented under Navasakam Scheme.
- The volunteers can perform the survey regarding all the family backgrounds and financial conditions of Women.
- The data collected has been filtered by the government and the Beneficiary List of needy women has been created.
- That will be shown on the web portal of the AP YSR Government.
Duty of Ward Volunteers
This is the duty of ward volunteers to covey the merits of this scheme to the women and make a list of the needy women for this scheme.
The officials check the application documents and the list of beneficiaries has been created and sent to Gram Panchayat and Municipality officers.