Chess Olympiad Online Registration 2022 Tamil Nadu, Last Date, Ticket Booking Official Website for Chennai 44th FIDE Chess Olympiad 2022
The people of India love to play chess. For them, there is good news because, in the latest information, we have found that in Tamilnadu State, the Chess Olympiad is going to be held soon. It will be organized by the all-India chess federation.
All the people from all over the world can be a part of this olympiad competition. 44the FIDE Chess Olympiad 2022 will be organized in Chennai which is in Tamil Nadu state India. The registration process will be started and will end on 27 May 2022.
If you are one of them who want to participate in the Chess Olympiad 2022, you will get the related information in this article. With the help of this article, we will guide you about the date and venue, the science Olympiad online registration process, and the last date of registration read all about this Olympiad 2022.
Page Content Points
Online Registration for Chess Olympiad 2022
Chess is a very interesting game and this is not understood completely by all, Only a few are masters. People mostly players go through a tremendous amount of stress while playing, There are initial rounds after that, and they will be in the chess competition. In 2013, a very famous person Viswanathan Anand from India won the Championship of chess. In the recent announcement by the India chess federation, this department going to hold an olympiad in Chennai of Tamilnadu state.
After getting the Championship of chess, people have taken part in the chess game. If you are also interested to participate in the Chess Olympiad 2022 registration, you have to complete the registration process. For this, you have to visit the official website in which you will get the registration form online. You simply have to fill it to be a part of the Chess Olympiad.
Details of Olympiad 2022 Registration
|Name of Olympiad:||Chess Olympiad|
|Organized By:||All India Chess Federation|
|Held in the City:||Chennai|
|Last Date of Registration:||27 May 2022|
Chess Olympiad 2022 Apply Online
The people who want to participate in the 44the FIDE Chess Olympiad, have to complete the registration process. In this paragraph, we will guide you on how to register yourself:-
- Applicants have to go to the official website of the Chess Olympiad.
- The home page will open. In the calendar section, the option of applying online. Click on this option.
- You will be on the new web page. Now, you have to click on the option “New Registration”.
- After that registration form will open. In which you have to enter all the details that are asked on it.
- You will also have to select the game and have to answer the questions that are asked.
- After all these, you need to upload your passport-size photo and all the required documents.
- Finally, click on the submit option and complete the registration process.
Online Registration Process
All the chess lovers, who want to show their talent for playing chess and all those people who play chess add want to get the title of winner, must be part of the Olympiad. The registration process is very simple and it is compulsory to participate in the competition to register yourself first. So, if you want to know about the registration process,
- To participate in the Olympiad go to the official website. https://chessolympiad.fide.com/
- In the entry section that is available on the homepage. To select the tournament in which you want to apply.
- After these, you need to enter your ID number. You will get the registration option.
- For the candidates who want special entry in the tournament, then you have to pay amount for registration, and for the ordinary entry, people have to pay 1250 rupees.
- Select entry in the chess_Olympiad according to yourself.
- That you have to upload you are passport size photo and date of birth certificate.
- Complete the payment entry process and finally click on the submit option.
So, these are the steps to complete the registration process to be a part of the Olympiad 2022.
Ticket Booking for Chennai 44th FIDE Chess Olympiad 2022
- The process of ticket booking already started on Tuesday as per the official website.
- You can book your tickets by visiting the official website.
- Just click on the Book Now option and start the process by selecting your date and time, and match schedule.
- Pay online for the ticket price as per your selection.
- The ticket price will start from Rs 200.
We hope that the information we have provided to you related to the Chess Olympiad 2022 registration is enough for you. But still, if you want to ask any questions and have any queries. You can write us, in the comment box given below