YSR Cheyutha Scheme Payment Status, Helpline Numbers District Wise, Beneficiary List Search in Telugu available on official website Online 2023 and Payment Status YSR Cheyutha Scheme Details, YSR Cheyutha Scheme Beneficiary Final List Search Online 2023 | Apply Details and YSR Asara Scheme Status Online | AP Minority Women’s Scheme | Apply Online YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2023 | YSR Cheyutha Scheme Registration Form
Hello friends, today we are here to give you the information about a that is launched by chief minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
The name of the scheme is the YSR Cheyutha Scheme this is part of and comes under YSR Arogya Asara Scheme. Under this scheme, women belong to the weaker section of our society.
Helpline Numbers District Wise of the Cheyutha scheme is launched under the Women’s Welfare Department of AP. When this scheme will be implemented, the women of weaker sections will get many benefits. The woman who will get benefit from this scheme can start their own work. In this post, we will give you full information about the scheme, eligibility criteria, and needed documents for the process of applying. so, read this article till the end.
Updated: The scheme is updated and implemented by the state government. all the details are now available on the portal. The related process of application is discussed here, also if you have applied then the List of beneficiaries and your application status-related information is also there. Check the process of checking all the details here.
Page Content Points
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Payment Status 2023 Apply Details
What is AP YSR_Cheyutha Scheme under YSR Asara Scheme Status Online 2023
This AP scheme was recently announced during the cabinet meeting and introduced by theYS Jagan Mohan Reddy. Under the scheme, The government will give the benefit to those women who belong to SC, ST, OBC, and minority societies or you can say the AP government will empower these women.
AP Government will provide them the financial benefit of 75,000 Rupees. This benefit will be provided to only those whose age is 45 to 60. The women of AP will get this financial help after their retirement.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Details
|Scheme Name:||YSR Cheyutha Scheme under YSR Asara Scheme|
|Launched By:||AP Government|
|Announced By:||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Cheyutha Payment Status:||Available on 22 June|
|Cheyutha Scheme Final List:||Given On Portal|
|Benefits Given To:||Minority Women|
|Financial Benefit:||Rs 75,000|
|Date of Start:||(Implemented on 12 August)|
Implementation of AP YSR Minority Women’s Scheme
Scheme Registration Form
In Andhra Pradesh, the state government will be implemented this YSR Cheyutha Scheme on 12 August. The state government has already signed an MOU ( memorandum of understanding) with different three companies that are Gamble, ITC, and protector, Unilever Limited. The MOU was signed in front of cM Jagan Mohan Reddy.
Payment Status of YSR Cheyutha Scheme.
- The Managing directors of all companies participated through video conferencing.
- These Three companies will help around 25 lakh, women, with marketing opportunities, and Technical Support.
- The budget for this scheme is 4500 Crore Rupees.
- This is decided that approximately 75000 rupees will be given to the beneficiaries within 4 years.
- The status of the payment will be shared by the belonging department to the beneficiary.
Objectives of Scheme
- There are main objectives to starting a tutoring scheme in Andhra Pradesh.
- This scheme will provide financial help to those who are 45 years to 60 years old.
- This game will support the ladies to fulfill their plans. 75,000 Rupees as financial help will be provided to the ladies under this scheme.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Only women of Andhra Pradesh are eligible for this scheme.
- Only 45 to 60 years old women are eligible for Scheme.
- The women who belong to ruler areas, their family income should be under 10000 rupees.
- For women who belong to an urban area, their family pension should be less than RS 12,000.
- The applicant’s family member should not be a government employee.
- The applicant’s family should not have any type of four-wheeled vehicle.
- CM Jagan Mohan Reddy also announced that for the woman who will get the benefit from this scheme, their monthly consumption of electricity must be less than 300 units.
Applicant should have their permanent residential certificate of AP.
- Caste certificate
- Aadhar card number
- Domicile Certificate
- Mobile number
- Bank account number
- Passport size photos
- Age proof
YSR Cheyutha Payment Status, Beneficiary Final List Search 2023 & Apply Details
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Beneficiary List Search
- If you want to check the beneficiary list of this scheme follow given steps given below:-
- First of all click on the http://navasaksm2.apcfss.in/knowMySecretariat.do
- When You Click on this link district wise list will appear on your screen.
- Now, you have to select your district name and click on it to check the report of your district.
- on the district report, if your name is there it means you are eligible to get the benefit of YSR Cheyutha_Scheme.
How to Apply for YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2023
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Registration Online/ Offline Process;
This is assumed that most of the process of applying and registration will be offline. Applicant must approach the nearest governing bodies like Gram Panchayats, Block officer’s Office. Related details are here:
- This scheme is introduced by the Andhra Pradesh government.
- This scheme will be implemented on 12 August.
- Under this scheme, the beneficiaries get rupees 75000 for 4 years in equal amounts.
- The authorities of the related scheme have not released any official notification for the application form.
- Whenever official notification for the application form procedure will be started, we will update you through our post.
So, stay connected with us.
YSR Cheyutha Status Online in Arogya Asara
- There are many schemes on the portal of the scheme.
- Many schemes are implemented and some of them are just under process.
- This Cheyutha Scheme of YSR Arogya Asara is also under the implementation process.
- As you can check that these are implemented recently.
- First, apply for the same then you need to wait for the response from the concerned department.
- In meanwhile is you want to check for status by itself then go to the same portal where you have applied.
- Then search for the same scheme and provide all the information that is needed for the login.
- now check the YSR Arogya Asara Scheme status for Cheyutha and check your application details.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Payment Status 2023
Check YSR Cheyutha Scheme Payment Status: The single woman of Andhra Pradesh is the main beneficiary of this scheme. The State Government of Andhra Pradesh provides them with pensions per month as financial help. The amount of the pension is Rs 2500. They are getting Rs 18,750 per month under the Cheyutha scheme.
To check the payment status of the YSR Cheyutha scheme. Follow the steps:–
- First of all, visit the official website of the scheme.
- On the homepage. You will find an option “Check YSR Cheyutha Scheme Payment Status”.
- Click on this option Check Payment Status.
- Now you have to select your district, Mandal, and secretariat and click on the track payment status of the YSR Cheyutha_scheme.
- Now the payment status of the YSR_Cheyutha scheme 2023 will be on your screen.
YSR Cheyutha Final List 2023
The State Government of Andhra Pradesh gives the benefit of the scheme to the women of the state who are between 45 to 60 years old. The main beneficiaries of this schema BPL category.
To give them financial assistance, the state government has started the YSR Cheyutha scheme in Andhra Pradesh. With the help of this money, women of state can fulfill their basic needs.
The State Government of Andhra Pradesh will give the amount of YSR Cheyutha payment status amount in installments. The payment by the state government will be directly transferred to the bank accounts of women.
The main beneficiaries of the YSR Cheyutha scheme are the women who belong to st/sc/ minorities and the OBC category.
YSR Cheyutha Helpline Number
The people who want to contact the department of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme can contact on toll-free number that is released by the state government of Andhra Pradesh. For any type of query, you can make call on this helpline number.
The farmers of the state can contact on the given number:
|Common Helpline Number||155 214|
YSR Cheyutha Helpline Number District Wise
|Krishna:||1800 425 5039|
|Vijayanagaram:||1800 425 5043|
|West Godavari:||1800 425 5046|
|Kadapa:||1800 425 55037|
|East Godavari:||1800 4255041|
|Prakasam:||1800 425 55037|
|Visakhapatnam:||1800 425 5042|
|Chitoor:||1800 425 5035|
|Guntur:||1800 425 5038|
|Nellori:||1800 425 5036|
|Kurnool District:||1800 425 5044|
This is the list of helpline numbers district-wise of YSR Cheyutha. The state government has started these toll-free numbers for the beneficiaries of the scheme. They can discuss their problems and get a solution very soon by calling these helpline numbers.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Beneficiary List Check
If you have applied for this scheme, you can check the beneficiary list of the YSR Cheyutha scheme. To Check the beneficial list of the Cheyutha scheme, follow the steps that are given below:-
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of the Cheyutha scheme.
- The home page will be open. On the homepage, you will find a list of all districts of the state.
- Select your district and your Mandal. After that, you have to select your secretariat.
- The list of beneficiaries and the list of eligible beneficiaries will be in front of you.
- Now you can check your name in the beneficiary list.
- So, this is how you can search the YSR Jhutha scheme beneficiary list.
Conclusion: If you have some queries or want to know extra information regarding the YSR Cheyutha scheme, these helpline numbers will help you with this. The government of Andhra Pradesh releases toll-free numbers according to the districts showing that every farmer can call for their problem regarding the YSR Cheyutha scheme.
The scheme is part of YSR Arogya Aasra Scheme. This is specially dedicated to Minority Women between the ages of 45 to 60.
The women of the AP state belonging to the minority as specified are eligible. You can check the recent updates on this website and also on the portal of the scheme.
To check the payment status you can go on the scheme portal and check for the application details. Almost Rs. 75000 will be given in four years.