Covid-19 Vaccination for 15 to 18 Years Slot Booking, Check Registration Process and Guidelines, Latest Covid-19 Guidelines by Health Ministry, Covid-19 Vaccination for 15 to 18 Starting Date, Details of Covid-19 3rd Dose for Seniors Senior citizens above 60 years old Vaccination Details
The health department of the Central Government is going to start the process of covid-19 vaccination for 15 years to 18 years. To start this vaccination process, the health department has released the guidelines.
As you all know that Vaccination, in India after covid-19, a new virus has been started. The name of this new virus is Omnicron. That’s why vaccination for 15 to 18 years face going to start very soon.
This process will be starting on 3rd January 2022. Dada student of this will be made by the Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi on Saturday. He said that from 3rd January vaccination for the children will be started.
Page Content Points
Covid-19 Vaccination 15 to 18 Years Registration
The health department of India has announced that from 3rd January 2022, they will also get covid-19 vaccination. For vaccination, they have to book the slot or make online registration. They can register themselves on Cowin.
The registration process will start on 3rd January 2022. So, you need to create your account with the help of your account number. After that, you can book the appointment for covid-19 vaccination through online mode.
Details of Covid-19 3rd Dose for Seniors
People who have received 2 covid-19, Now they are eligible to get a precaution dose. This precaution dose will be given to the health care workers and Frontline workers. They will get a precaution dose from 10th January 2022.
Who will complete 39 weeks of the second dose of covid-19 vaccination who will get precaution dose? Health Department has also said that the people who are above 60 years old and got the 2 doses of covid-19, after the advice of doctors who will get the precaution dose. It is very important for the senior citizens, to take the advice of doctors head get the precaution doors from 10th January 2022.
Latest Covid-19 Vaccination Guidelines by Health Ministry
- Covid-19 vaccination process for 15 to 18 years old category will start from 3rd January 2022.
- They will get Covaxin, after registration.
- The people who are above 60 years old, and have taken 2 doses of covid-19. Now, they will get a precautionary dose.
- Precaution dose will be given to the beneficiaries, after the nine months of the second dose of covid-19.
- Senior citizens above 60 years old, if they have any other disease. It is very important for them to concerned with the doctor and will get the precaution dose after the advice of the doctor.
- Covid-19 vaccination and precaution dose will be given to the people cost-free. So, when your turn comes, you have to take the covid-19 vaccine.
- So these are the latest guidelines of precaution dose and covid-19 vaccination for 15 to 18 years old category.
- The second dose of covid-19 will be set according to the date of the first dose. The department will send you a message.
- After vaccination 15 to 18 years old category children will get a certificate.
Process of Registration for 15 to 18 Years Old Covid-19 Vaccination
- The children who are 15 years old and above can make online Registration on no-Win.
- For this, you have a unique mobile number. Through this mobile number, you will create, your own account and book an appointment for covid-19 vaccination.
- At the time of registration, you will get OTP on the registered mobile number.
- After entering the OTP number, you can easily book your slot.
- All the health workers and Frontline workers will get precaution doses.
- Precaution doses will be given to those people who are above 60 years old. But before you get a precautionary dose, must concern the doctor.
- All the interested candidates can take an appointment through online mode or onsite.
- Online registration and appointment slot will be open for the category 15 to 18 years old children. So, you can register yourself from 3rd January 2022.
The slot is only open for 15 years to 17 years old children.
So, this was the information about how to make online registration for covid-19 vaccination for 15 to 18 years old children and the details of precaution dose for 60 years old senior citizens. We hope that the information we have provided to you is satisfactory for you. For more updates, stay tuned with us. You can also write a message for more queries in the comment box that is given below.