D Devaraj Arasu Loan Scheme 2023 Check Application Form Online and the Beneficiary List @dbcdc.karnataka.gov.in Registration Details Of Schemes Under D Devaraj Arasu Loan Portal
To provide the benefit of Different Schemes, the Karnataka government starts many Portals (DBCDC Portal) D Devaraj Arasu Loan Scheme Portal 2023 is one of those. Recently the Government of Karnataka has started a new portal. The name of this new portal is DBCDC. Full form of this portal age Devraj backward classes Development Corporation. This portal will help the full form of backward classes to get loan facilities and other fat other facilities provided by the State Government of Karnataka.
To know the (DBCDC Portal) Application Procedure D Devaraj Arasu Loan Scheme Portal 2023 information, have to go through this whole article. With the help of this article, we are going to provide you with the details of the Devaraj Arasu loan scheme of Karnataka. We will share the details of eligibility criteria, application form, required documents, official website link, state two-field application form, and all the related information about this scheme.
Page Content Points
D Devaraj Arasu Loan Scheme 2023 Apply
Application Form Details: D Devaraj Arasu Loan Scheme is for backward classes, We all know that there are so many people in the state who are belongs to backward classes. To uplift the backward classes of the state, the government has started this portal. This portal will help them to get the benefit of the loan. People can use this loan to increase the work area of their business, higher education, and for other work purposes.
The people of Karnataka state who want to benefit from this portal dbcdc.karnataka.gov.in when will visit this official website. On the homepage, you will get the list of different schemes that are started for the backward classes of the Karnataka state. You have to fill out the application form and need to submit it before the last date of submission.
Details Of Schemes Under D Devaraj Arasu Loan Portal
There are so many schemes under this dbcdc portal. You have to select the scheme that you want to apply for. Given below:-
- Arivu Education Loan Scheme
- Karnataka Savitha Samaja
- Karnataka Madiwala Machideva
- Karnataka Self-Employment Scheme
- Micro Credit Scheme
- Chaitanya Subsidy Com Soft Loan
- Assistance to Traditional Art IITian and Professional Groups
- Kalyan Irrigation Scheme
- Madiwala Machideva Ganga Kalyan Film
- Madiwala Machideva Arivu
- Free Loan for Higher Education
- NBCFDC Came
- Devaraj Individual Loan Scheme
Highlights of Scheme 2023
|Name of the Scheme:||D Devaraj URS Loan Scheme|
|Department:||D Devaraj Backward Classes Development Corporation|
|Beneficiaries:||People of Backward Classes of the State|
|Loan Provided:||Around 50000|
Required Documents for D Devaraj Arasu Loan Scheme 2023
- The Aadhar card number of the applicant
- Caste certificate of the applicant
- Women widow certificate if any
- Certificate of Disability
- Bank account number with IFSC code
- Recently clicked Passport size photograph
- Contact number details
D Devaraj URS Loan Scheme 2023 Application Form
Application Form @dbcdc.karnataka.gov.in, have to complete the procedure that we are going to discuss below:-
- In the first step, you need to go to the official website of the scheme.
- All the home page, you will get a list of different schemes.
- Click on the scheme that you want to avail yourself of.
- The application form below is open in front of you.
- For all the application forms, enter the name of your work, your full name, date of birth, parents’ information, full address, and annual income.
- You also have to enter the project details, and bank account number with the IFSC code.
- Upload the required documents and click on the submit option to complete the application form procedure.
Check the Beneficiary List of Devaraj Arasu Scheme 2023 in dbcdc Portal
After applying online for the scheme, the applicants can check the benefit that will be uploaded by the concerned department. Follow the steps to check the beneficiary list on the official website of the concerned department:-
- Visit the official website of the concerned department dbcdc Portal.
- The home page will open and you need to click on the beneficial list 2023.
- You will be on a new webpage, enter the application number, and number, and click on the submit option.
- Now, the official website will be in front of you you are able to check your name in the beneficiary list of the scheme.