E-Grantz 3.0 Student Login, Track Application Process on E-Grantz Scholarship portal, Contact Number, egrantz Kerala User Manual
The Government of Kerala has started a new portal for students. The students who are getting a scholarship and belong to backward classes will get benefit from this portal. The name of the portal is the E-Grantz Scholarship portal. Benefits will be provided to the students of Pre Matric and post-matric. The candidates who are from Kerala state and studying under p and post matric will have to online registration and Login to get the benefit of this scholarship scheme.
With the help of the article, we are going to provide you with the details of how to make registration, the eligibility criteria for scholarships, the process, the last date to apply, the official website, and about the contact number. If you are interested and want to take benefit of this scholarship portal. You need to get the complete information by reading the whole article.
Page Content Points
E- Grantz 3.0
It has been launched by the State Government of Kerala for all those students who are needy and want to complete their education. The culture department is going to provide them with some financial help to complete their education. All Eligible students of the state will get financial help to complete their education and they will get financial help amount every month. This scholarship scheme especially has been started for the SC and obesity degree of Kerala state.
e-grantz portal is going to provide an economic forte and help to all the backward students of the Kerala state. We all know that there are so many students who belong to backward classes and talk about their family background. They are economically very weak and can’t afford to complete their education. So, the government has come up with this portal. All interested students who want to get benefit from this portal will have to register themselves by visiting the official website of this portal.
Details of e-Grantz 3.0
|Name of the Portal:||E Grantz Scholarship|
|Started By:||State Government of Kerala|
|Department:||Backward Class Development Department|
|Beneficiaries:||Students of SC ST and Other Backward Classes.|
|Benefit:||Will get the scholarship Every Month|
|Application Process:||Online /Offline|
Eligibility Criteria for e-Grantz Scholarship
There are so many students who are interested in this scholarship scheme. They always have to apply online. If you are going to apply for this scholarship, first of all, you have to read out the eligibility criteria. We are going to provide you with the eligibility criteria below:-
- Applicant must be a permanent citizen of Kerala state only.
- The applicant must be a student-free Matric or post-matric.
- Attendance of the student must be around 75% per month.
- The students must belong to SC/SBC/EBC/OEC and OBC category are eligible for this scholarship.
- The income of the student’s family must be less than 1 lakh annually.
- Aadhar card number
- School identity card
- Caste certificate
- Age proof Certificate
- Income certificate
- Mark the list of the previous year
- Contact number
Apply Online for Kerala E-Grantz 3.0 Application Form
- First of all, you have to go to the official peptide of the concerned department of Kerala.
- You reach the homepage of the official website. Click on the option of one-time registration.
- A new web page will open in front of you in which you will get all the terms and conditions and instructions.
- Read out and click on the Agree option.
- Now, you will have to enter your Aadhar card number, the name of the student enter all the details that are required on it.
- Upload the required documents on the submit option and this is how your registration process will complete
E-Grantz 3.0 Track Application Status
- Again go to the official website article 7 department.
- On the homepage enter your Aadhar card number and date of birth.
- You reach the new web page in which you have to click on the option track application status.
- Your status is in front of you.
E-Grantz 3.0 Contact Number/ Helpline Number
For any query, the students can call on the helpline numbers as well as they can write on their email id. They are mentioned below:-
|Address:||Directorate of Scheduled Castes Development,|
Museum- Nandhavanam Road, Nandhavanam Vikasbhavan,PO Thiruvantpuram- 695033
Wish that, this information will help you . But if you will face any problem . You can write us in the comment section that is available below.