eGramswaraj Payment Status Online 2023-24 @egramswaraj.gov.in, e Gram Swaraj Online Payment Status and Login, eGramswaraj Online Payment Report Status.
E gram Swaraj portal is launched by our Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Under eGramSwaraj, the central government is providing many facilities to the people who are living in ruler areas all over the country.
The people who are living in villages are not aware of the importance of home Panchayat and Panchayati Raj. Through this portal, they will come to know about what is the work of the Panchayat in the ruler areas.
So, today we are here for complete information about is E Swaraj portal. We will also discuss how you can check the application status and how to check the online payment status of e Swaraj, the official website, and all the related information about this portal.
Page Content Points
E Gram Swaraj Payment Status Online 2023-24
This portal is started by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi Ji. The main motive to main motive behind the portal is to help the people of rural areas. You can Login the portal and check the eGram Swaraj Payment Status With the help of the portal, the central Government will improve the Panchayati Raj system in The villages the people.
Panchayati Raj plays a very important role in The villages but the people who are living in villages are not aware of the functions of Panchayati Raj. So, to improve it central Government started the e-gram swaraj Portal.
There are many schemes launched by the central government for the villages. These schemes work in the villages through Panchayat. So, villagers collect the people for work under Panchayati Raj in rural areas.
Overview of EgramSwaraj Online Payment Status
|Portal Name:||E Gram Swaraj portal|
|Announced and Launched By:||Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Scheme Category:||Centre Government|
|Concern Department:||Ministry of Panchayati Raj|
Download E Gram Swaraj Portal App
e gram Swaraj portal has also started its online portal app. Through this people can check the work and plans of the Panchayat for villagers in advance. It will also provide information, on how the work has been going on for the improvement of the area and how much the government is spending on it.
Every year in India, Panchayati Raj is celebrated on the 24th of April. This year on 24th April 2021, our prime minister announced the e gram portal. This portal has been started for the Welfare of villagers. The main motive behind launching this portal is to make India Digital.
As we all know, our prime minister wants to make our India Digital that’s why e Gram Swaraj portal has been started. The villagers will be digitalized which helps The villages to work in villages and they can easily check the work that is done by the central government for the Welfare of the people of the villages.
Under this portal, the central government will plan, accountancy, and report the progress and update the people of ruler areas. By visiting the app, they can check the work and progress of panchayat of areas.
Work of e Gram Swaraj Portal
People all over the country want to know about the functions of e Gram Swaraj. First of all, they need to visit the official website of e Gram Swaraj portal and have to make registration. When you will make online registration, you can chapter work of Gram Panchayat all over India. Panchayat Raj has six types of functions, that is done for the welfare of villages such as:
- Preparation Of act
- Movement of generation
- Make and financial creditor
- Gram Panchayat profile development
- Schemes for people
E Gram Swaraj Payment Status and Process to Download App
- To check the e-gram payment Status of the
- First of all, go to the official website of the portal @www.egramswaraj.gov.in
- You will find the link to download the e Gram Swaraj portal.
- Click on the download option.
- After the completion of downloading.
- It will take some time for install.
- After installing the app, Through your mobile number, register yourself.
- After registration, you are able to get the all facilities that our government is providing under the eGram Swaraj app portal.
The process to Sign up E Swaraj Portal
- To sign up for the portal, visit the official website of E gram Swaraj portal.
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official website. On this page, you will get the option to apply online.
- Click on the option to apply online. Click on the option registration.
- A registration form will be open on your screen in which you have to enter the required details which are asked on it.
At last, click on the submit option. After the submission of the registration form, you will get a password to sign up for the e-gram Swaraj portal.
eGramswaraj Online Payment Report Status
to check the online payment report The people who want to know about how to use e gram Swaraj portal have to follow the steps which are given below:-
If you want to use the e-Gram Swaraj portal, the first important thing is you need to download the e Gram Swaraj portal on your mobile phone.
After successful installation of the E gram portal, you can use it with the help of the username and password that is given to you at the time of signup.
Required Documents for Registration in e Gram Swaraj Portal
For registration in the E swaraj portal, you have to think of some documents. The list of documents is:-
- Coupons of payments
- Voucher records reduction cut and payment.
- Coupons of Journal
- Coupons of receipt
- Accountancy layouts shortened by the CAG
- Curriculum, actions, and code of their writers
- Coupon of applications
Highlights of E Gram Swaraj Portal App
Gram Swaraj portal has been launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on the occasion of Panchayati Raj day was 24th April 2021.
- With the help of the E Swaraj portal, the central government is going to digitalize the rural areas in India.
- It is very useful for The villagers and they can use this app on mobile phones also.
- On the E Gram Swaraj portal, panchayat will be available for the people of villages.
- After the registration on the app, people can get the information about daily work of the Panchayat.