EWS Certificate AP Application Form Apply Online Registration 2023, Check Meeseva Certificate Status, Apply for Income Certificate Online, Fee Details and Application Procedure
There are many certificates that are very important in our day-to-day life. When we apply for any job or any scheme to get the benefit, we need an income certificate. Because on an income basis, we get many benefits. So, we can say that Income Certificate is one of the most important certificates for all citizens of our country.
Today, we are going to provide you with information about how to apply for an AP EWS certificate. Andhra Pradesh government has recently announced that the people of the state can apply online for income certificates or EWS certificates. We will also discuss this article’s eligibility criteria, documents, and application procedures on how to check the status of income certificates. So, if you want to get complete information about this, read the article completely
Page Content Points
EWS Certificate Apply Online 2023
As We already discussed an income certificate is a very important document for all citizens. If you are a citizen of Andhra Pradesh and want to apply for an income certificate or EWS certificate online, you have to apply online. The State Government of Andhra Pradesh provides you with the facility to get this Certificate online.
On the basis of income certificates, people can get many benefits at the time of jobs or schemes in Andhra Pradesh state. An income certificate is issued by the centre Government or state government.
Some Details of AP Meeseva Certificate Online
|Certificate Name:||EWS Certificate|
|Announced By:||State Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries:||All the citizens of the state|
|Benefit:||Will get Income Certificate online|
AP EWS Certificate Application Fees Details
If You are a permanent citizen of Andhra Pradesh had wanted to apply for an income certificate. You also have to submit application fees at the time of applying online. In this paragraph, you will come to know what is the application fees of the Andhra Pradesh Financially weaker section certificate.
- The application fee is 10 rupees.
- At the Meeseva centre, you have to pay application and certificate charges of Rs 35.
Validity of Income Certificate
People who will apply for an income certificate, this for kind information that this certificate is valid for only one year. After one year you have to apply online again.
For the people who want to apply for an income certificate in Andhra Pradesh, the government has also set eligibility criteria to get this certificate online. Eligibility criteria are mentioned below:
Applicant must be a permanent citizen of Andhra Pradesh state.
Required Documents for AP Income Certificate
- Ration card
- Voter ID card
- Educational certificates
- Application form with a court stamp fee of 2 Rupees.
- Residential proof certificate.
- Passport-size photographs.
- Mobile number.
- Income tax return payslip if have
Non-judicial paper declaration of rupees 10 as per the government order.
- There are many schemes that are started by the government and the Central Government provide benefit to the citizen of the state.
- The benefit of this scheme, provide on the basis of income.
- So, want to get the benefit of any scheme or service, you need an income certificate.
- Income certificate you have to apply online. You will get many benefits with the help income certificate.
Application Procedure for EWS certificate Online
Follow the steps for Income Certificate:-
- First of all the candidates have to visit the official website.
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the Meesevs Portal.
- On the homepage, you need to click on the option “Revenue Department services”.
- When you will click on this option, a list of services will be in front of you.
- You need to click on the option ” income certificate”.
- The application form will be open in front of you.
- You need to enter all the details like your name, parents’ name, Aadhar card number, gender, date of birth etc.
- After that, you have to enter the income details on it and upload the required documents.
Now, click on the options to show payment and again click on the option to confirm payment.
After this, you need to enter the details recording internet banking and click on the submit option.
Apply Offline for AP EWS Certificate
- Who want to apply offline to get the EWS certificate, the process is mentioned below.
- First of all the candidates need to go to the nearest Meeseva centre.
- They will provide you with an application form for the AP EWS certificate.
- Enter all the details on the application form and attached all the required documents with the application form.
- At last, you need to submit this application from the Meeseva centre.
This is how you can apply offline for an AP EWS certificate.
How to check the Application status of the EWS Certificate?
If You have applied for an income certificate and want to trace the application status follow the steps given below:-
- First of all, visit the official website
- On the homepage, click on the option login.
- You will log in with your credentials.
- Click on the option “Check Meeseva Certificate”.
- After this, you have to enter your application number and click on the go option.
- The Application Status of the EWS certificate will be on your screen.
How to Login?
- Visit the official website of Meeseva.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the login option.
- To log in enter your username and password.
- Captcha code will appear in front of you.
- Enter the captcha code on the given space and click on the sign-in option.
- This is how you can Log-in easily.