FAME-2 Scheme 2023 Subsidy for Electric Scooter Apply Online Pre-Registration, Price, Two-Wheeler List Apply Online Registration, Online Pre Registration for Fame 2 OEM, fame-2 subsidy for two-wheeler list, FAME-2 Subsidy OEM Pre Registration, Electric Scooter Dealers List
FAME-2 Scheme for Electric Vehicles: The central government of India is going to start a new scheme in India. The name of the scheme is FAME II India.
The government has launched this scheme so that in the market people adopt electric vehicles also. Under this Faster Adoption and Manufacturing of the Electric Vehicle scheme, there are many types of vehicles like two-wheelers, three-wheelers, four-wheelers, and buses also.
New information about the FAME-2 Subsidy OEM Pre-Registration under Electric Scooter Subsidy Scheme 2023 is available in this article, you will get all related details. We will also share how you can apply for this scheme in India, and how you can make online registration for the electric two-wheeler subsidy scheme.
The Centre Government of India has allowed Electric Buses of about 670 in Maharashtra, Goa, Gujarat, and Chandigarh. Government has 241 charging stations in some states.
New Discount Policy: The Name of the States is Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Gujarat, Port Blair and Madhya Pradesh. Under this scheme, the government will provide all types of electric vehicles in India.
Page Content Points
Fame 2 Electric Scooter Subsidy Scheme
The Government of India has started this subsidy scheme for the people of the country. Under the electric scooter subsidy scheme, the government will encourage people to adopt electric vehicles. As you know that electric vehicles are faster than diesel vehicles. The government will provide subsidies for electric scooters. On the purchase of any electric scooter, people will get a subsidy.
Fame 2 subsidy on the electric scooter scheme 2023, will be implemented in India from April 2019 and the same program was started in India in 2015. After that, it will work successfully and increase its share in India.
In the article, New Discount Policy and also you will know about the benefits of the scheme, the main objective to launch This electric scooter subsidy scheme in 2023, and you will also know about the contact details of this scheme.
Highlights of the Electric Two-Wheeler Subsidy Scheme
|Meaning of FAME:
|Faster Adoption and Manufacturing of the Electric Vehicle
|Provide Subsidy on Electric Vehicle
|Online Pre-Registrations for FAME-2
|Heavy Industry Department of India
List of Price Under the Electric Two-Wheeler Subsidy Scheme
Fame 2 Subsidies for Two-Wheeler List:
- The cost of an electric two-wheeler, which has a 100 km range per charge is 60,000 rupees.
- The cost of an electric two-wheeler with 80 km per charge is Rs 1 lakh.
- Two-wheeler subsidy on buying increases around 50% / Kwh.
- The incentive for an electric two-wheeler is 50000 perKWh.
Main Objective India Electric Vehicle Subsidy Scheme 2023
The main objective to start comes in India is to encourage people to thank hybrid vehicles as well as electric vehicles. The fame_2 subsidy scheme is going to provide faster adoption of electric vehicles in India. People get subsidies on electric scooters.
Electric two Vehicle company will introduce the latest infrastructure for charging vehicles. You all know that, by using an electric vehicle, pollution in the environment will decrease.
Call every purchase of an electric vehicle the people will get some relief because the government will provide them subsidy for electric scooters. Electric vehicles are very affordable and reliable for people.
Online Application Form of Fame 2 Electric Two-Wheeler Subsidy Scheme 2023
If you are interested in this scheme, by applying online for this scheme, you can get the benefit of a subsidy for the electric two-wheeler scheme. You have to go through the application procedure for fame 2 subsidies on electric scooters and apply online.
The concerned authorities of the scheme did not release any notification regarding the application procedure for the fame 2 electric two-wheeler subsidy scheme. Till then you have to wait. Whenever the concerned authorities will start the procedure of applying online 4 subsidies electric two-wheeler scheme, we will update you.
Online Pre-Registration for Fame 2 OEM
Firstly, visit the official website of the heavy industry Department.
- The home page will be open on a screen.
- On the right side of the homepage, you will find the option “OEM Pre Registration”.
You have to click on this link.
- After that, on your screen, the OEM Pre-registration form will be open.
- In the registration form, enter all the details like your name. OEM type, address, district, state, company registration number, email ID, and registration certificate of the company.
- After that upload all the required documents along with the fame 2 India scheme.
- Now you will find a captcha code on your screen. Read it carefully and enter the capture quietly at the given place.
After that click on the submit button.
How to Check Models of EVs under Fame 2 Electric Scooter Subsidy Scheme in India?
- Visit the official website of heavy industry departments and public Enterprises.
- The home page will be open on the screen. On the homepage click on the link of “fame 2 India scheme”.
- After that, click on the option “models”.
- Now, the list of the models EVs will be in front of you.
Dealers List of Fame 2 Subsidy on Electric Scooter OME in India
Electric Scooter Dealers List: To Check the dealer’s list of Fame 2 electric scooter subsidy scheme in India:
- Firstly visit the official website of the department of heavy industry and public Enterprises comet of India.
- After clicking on the website, the home page will open. On the homepage, click on ” Fame 2 India scheme”.
- Now, click on the option “OEM and Dealers”.
- After clicking on this option, will find Fame 2 subsidy on the electric scooter dealers list.
New Discount Policy for Fame 2 Electric Vehicle Subsidy Scheme
New Discount Policy: The Government of India has already sanctioned 670 new Electric buses in Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Goa Chandigarh, and 241 charging stations have been already sanctioned by the government.
Brihan Mumbai Electric Supply and Transport has recently got 26 new Electric buses from the central government of India under Fame 2 India scheme.
Central Government has started a new era of Eco-Friendly transportation by starting electric vehicles in India. Brihanmumbai Electric Supply and transport as 3875 buses. Of these, there are 38 are electric.
Under this scheme, the central government is going to provide a subsidy on an electric two-wheeler.
Fame stands for Faster Adoption and Manufacturing of the Electric Vehicle.
To apply online for this scheme, visit the official website of fame 2 electric vehicle subsidy scheme 2023.