Freeship Card Apply Online Punjab 2023, Registration Form, Eligibility, Freeship Card 2023 Apply Online Registration Form, Eligibility
In Punjab state, students who belong to the SC category are going to get the benefit of scholarships for education. The name of the scholarship scheme is “Freeship Card”. This scholarship is announced by the social justice and empowerment minister of Punjab Raj Kumar Verka.
The students of the SC category are able to get free ship cards. This card will be provided to the students under the Post Matric Scholarship scheme of Punjab. To take benefit from the scholarship scheme, beneficiaries have to make online registration under the Post Matric Scholarship scheme.
The students who are interested in this scholarship scheme and want to get a free Ship card have to visit the official website, where they will get an application form. This freeship card will help the students to get admission to any educational institution in Punjab.
Today, in this article we are going to discuss the complete information regarding fees ship Card Punjab, how to make online registration, the process to fill an application form, eligibility criteria, and required documents. To get the complete information, read this article carefully till the end.
Page Content Points
Punjab Freeship Card Apply Online
All the eligible students under the scholarship scheme will get a free ship card. Freeship cards will be very helpful for the students because by taking advantage we can easily get admission to any educational institution. To apply online, you have to fill the online registration form which is available on the official website.
Social justice and empowerment minister Rajkumar Verka of Punjab announced these on 5th November 2021. Students of SC and backward classes are the main beneficiaries of the scheme. In Punjab state, there are around 1.5 lakh students who will take the benefit.
The beneficiaries of the scheme have to apply by the last date. The department will forward the case on 15 December 2021. So, the students have to register for the “Punjab SC Post Matric Scholarship 2023”. Complete information is available in this paragraph regarding this scholarship scheme.
Short Details of Punjab Freeship Card Scheme 2023
|Scheme Name:||Free ship card|
|Beneficiaries:||Students of SC and BC category|
|Benefit:||will get a Scholarship|
Online Application Form Freeship Card 2023
Interested students who want to get an application form for a freeship card PDF, have to visit the official website of the concerned department. The official website is www.sholarships.punjab.gov.in,
All students of scheduled caste and backward classes can apply for the scheme through the application form. You need to fill out this application form and have to submit the concerned department before the last date of application. If your application form will be submitted after the last date, will be rejected.
Eligibility Criteria for Freeship Card Scheme
- Students who want to take benefit of free ship cards must be permanent citizens of Punjab.
- Punjab state Students, who belong to the SC and BC categories, are eligible to apply under the free ship card scheme 2023.
- Students have to apply for the scheme on the official website of the Dr. Ambedkar scholarship scheme.
- After getting a freeship card from Punjab, 50% of tuition fees and examination fees will be paid by the government of Punjab.
Required Documents for Punjab Freeship Card
The students who will apply for the scheme, also have to submit some important documents along with the application form. A list of the documents is given below:-
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- Residential proof certificate
- Caste certificate
- Voter ID card of the student
- Mobile number
- Passport size photographs
- Email ID of the student
Apply Online for Punjab Freeship Card Scheme 2023
So, in this article, we have already discussed that SC and BC category students are eligible to apply for the scholarship scheme. All the students I want to know How to apply for the freeship card scheme. So, you need to follow the steps mentioned below:-
- First of all, go to the official website of the scholarship scheme.
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the website.
- On the homepage, you will get the “Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship Portal”. You need to click on it.
- This online portal will be open on your screen.
- On This portal, you have to apply or register for the scholarship scheme.
- Now, you have to click on the option freeship card online application form.
- An application form will be open on a screen in which you have to enter the details which are asked on it.
- You have to enter the mobile number, annual income, email ID, permanent address, district, village, and pin number.
- Take to complete the process of registration, you also have to fill in the captcha code on the given space.
- After that, you also have to upload the required documents and have to click on the submit option.
With the help of this card students of the state will get the scholarship and continue their studies. The scheme is helpful to those who are not able to provide quality studies to their students. Now, these people do not need to worry about the future of their children.
Hence this is proof that the state government is providing help financial as well as in the form of studies to the eligible students of the state. If you have any questions then write to us.
It is a scholarship scheme for the SC and BC category students.
To apply online for the scheme, you need to register yourself before the last date.
The last date of application check official Updates Please.