Griha Aadhar Scheme 2023 application form, apply online, beneficiary list, status, Helpline Number Griha Aadhar Scheme 2023
The State Government of Goa has implemented a new scheme in the state named as Griha Aadhar scheme. Under this scheme, the main beneficiaries are women. The government is going to provide the women of Goa with financial assistance. The women who are more homemakers will get this financial help from the government of Goa.
Under the Griha Aadhar Yojana, the beneficiaries will get 1200 rupees in financial help. The government has announced that women from the low-middle section whose monthly income is less than 3000 rupees can apply for the scheme. This financial assistance will be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the women, who will apply online.
Details of the Griha Aadhar Yojana will be provided to you in the same article. You will also come to know how to check the Griha Aadhar scheme status 2021, and how to check the beneficiary list of the Griha Aadhar Yojana. So, to get the complete information, read this article till the end.
Page Content Points
Goa Griha Aadhar Scheme Application Status
The scheme was started by the state government of Goa for women who are homemakers. There are many women in the state who are housewives and from poor families. Under this scheme, the government will provide them with financial help of 1200 rupees. So that they can fulfill their basic needs.
For the benefit of the scheme, you have to fill out the application form for the Aadhar and you can also make your registration for the Griha Aadhar scheme 2023. After completing the process of application, you can also check the application status of the scheme. In this article, we will guide you on how to check the Griha Aadhar application status add how to download the beneficiary list.
Before going to apply for the goa Griha Aadhar Yojana, you need to check the eligibility criteria, required documents, and how you can take benefit from financial help under the Griha Aadhar scheme in Goa. Order-related information will be discussed in the same article so, you need to read it carefully.
The women who are interested to apply for the scheme to get the benefit of financial help from the state government. They have to make online registration. At the time of registration, also have to submit some required documents. The list of the documents is given below:-
- Permanent citizenship certificate
- Aadhar Card of the applicant
- Bank account details
- Age proof certificate
- Marriage certificate of the woman
- Birth Certificates of the children
- Passport size photographs
- And a valid mobile number
Eligibility Criteria for Scheme
It is very important to read the eligibility criteria once before applying. In this paragraph, we will discuss the eligibility criteria for women for the benefit of the Aadhar Yojana:-
- Applicant must be a permanent citizen of Goa state.
- Applicant must be a housewife or homemaker of the state.
- Women who belong to poor and middle-class families are eligible under the scheme.
- The applicant must be a woman from goa.
- Which of the Women must be above 18 years old?
- The income of the applicant is not more than 3 lacs per year.
Check the Beneficiary List of the Goa Griha Aadhar Scheme Online
If you have applied to the scheme Giri other Yojana, you can check the beneficiary list online. The process to check the beneficiary list is given below:-
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Griha Aadhar scheme in Goa.
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the website.
- The list of the civil service will be in front of you. In this link, you will search the women and child scenes.
- After that click on the option to check the application status online.
- Now, you have to enter your registration number and click on the search option.
- An application status of the Griha Aadhar Yojana will be on your screen. You can check your name in the beneficiary list.
Check the Online Status of the Griha Aadhar Scheme
It is very important for all the women who are eligible to apply under the scheme to take benefit of assistance under the Griha Aadhar scheme. The application form for Griha Aadhar Scheme is available on the dope the director of women and child development. After filling out the application form carefully, you have to submit the application form in the same department with the required documents that are very important.
After applying online, you will get financial help within a few days.1200 rupees a financial assistant will be directly transferred to the beneficiaries bank account. This amount will be given to them every month. You can also check your payment status by visiting the official website of women and child development.
Helpline Number of Griha Aadhar Scheme Goa
If you are facing any problem or any query you can contact on the helpline number that is please find the government for the people to help.
|Helpline Number:||0832 2438844|
In the above article, you will get the complete details of the Griha Aadhar scheme. If you want to ask any question related to the scheme, you can type purse in the comment box that is provided below.