Ikhedut Portal Login 2023 Yojana Gujarat Registration Online Details| ઇખેદૂત પોર્ટલ 2023 યોજના ગુજરાત નોંધણી ઓનલાઇન પાત્રતા દસ્તાવેજ| Eligibility and Documents For Registration on Gujarat Ikhedut Portal| Tractor Subsidy on Ikhedut Portal
Today in the technological era we all are using the latest pieces of equipment in our day-to-day life. But when it comes to farmers then the situation of the farming process is not much changed. Now Gujarat State Government is taking the initiative to increase the technological needs of the farmers and make their life easy. The life of a farmer is very hard. Doing farming in the fields with conventional types of equipment is very time-consuming and does not give results as expected.
The State Government of Gujarat has started many schemes but farmers do not get all information regarding newly launched schemes. Now with the help of the Ikhedut Portal farmers can gather all the information regarding all the schemes which are started for the farmers. So how to check the details of this portal and how to register? Information is provided below on this page.
Page Content Points
Ikhedut Portal 2023 Yojana Portal Gujarat Registration
ઇખેદૂત પોર્ટલ 2023 યોજના ગુજરાત નોંધણી ઓનલાઇન
Today is the time of modern agriculture. In ancient times people do farming by traditional methods and there is a very less amount of production of crops. Also, the farmers have no prior knowledge about the temperature and weather conditions. Farmers can do only one type of farming as they don’t know the types of farming and their ways, but in today’s era the rise in technical farming conditions and awareness by the government regarding different ways of farming make the farmers aware of new techniques in farming. The Gujarat government also launched a scheme for the awareness of farmers to provide knowledge and help for new ways and types of farming.
There are lots of schemes launched by the Gujarat government for the welfare of farmers. Gujarat Ikhedut Portal provides information about the different schemes launched by the Gujarat government for the farmers.
It is an online portal where farmers can get information about farming, Farming, Animal Husbandry, Horticulture, Fisheries, Land, and Water Conservation. Farmers can apply for any scheme with the help of this portal.
Highlights Gujarat Ikhedut Portal
|Name of Portal:||Gujarat Ikhedut Portal|
|Purpose of Portal:||Providing information on different Govt Schemes|
|Benefits:||Apply for Schemes From a Single Portal|
Gujarat Ikhedut Portal Benefits
1. This portal is online and a single-window online portal to get information about various schemes.
2. Farmers have no need to worry about the information on schemes and they don’t even need to go to different departments to apply for the schemes.
3. By this portal easy and fast implementation of the scheme is possible as there is not any middle man in this portal.
4. This portal is available to farmers 24X7. The farmer can apply to this portal at any time.
5. This portal is helpful to know the market price of various items. This
Input Dealers Details of the Portal
- Gujarat Agro Industries Dealers
- Dealers of Gujarat Seed Corporation
- G. S. F. C. Gypsum dealers
- Other at-source dealers
- Empaned vendors for components
- Empaned vendors for pesticides and fertilizer ingredients
Eligibility for this Scheme
ઇખેદૂત પોર્ટલ 2020 યોજના ગુજરાત નોંધણી ઓનલાઇન પાત્રતા દસ્તાવેજ
- 1. Domicile of Gujarat: The applicant must be a permanent resident of Gujarat state.
- 2. The applicant should be a farmer and must have at least one acre of agricultural land.
- 3. The benefit of this scheme will not be given if the land is on lease.
- 4. The applicant must have a bank account linked with an Aadhar card.
- 5. The approval must be given by an officer after checking off all the documents.
Documents Required for Registration of Gujarat Ikhedut Portal
- Domicile Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Voter id Card
- Address Proof
- Land Proof.
- Bank Account Details.
Gujarat Ikhedut Portal Login Online Apply For Registration
1. Visit the official website of the Gujarat Ikhedut portal: URL is Click Here.
2. Click of Schemes/plans and it will show different agriculture schemes given below:
a. Schemes of farming.
b. Land and Water Conservation.
c. Animal Husbandry Plans
d. Horticulture Plans
e. Fisheries Plans
f. Plans to promote organic farming.
g. Godown Scheme
h. Assistant Plans of Gausewa and Gauchar Development Board
i. Godown Assistance Scheme for Credit Co-operative Societies
j. Biogas Plans
3. You can choose any of these plans according to your needs.
4. When clicking on the link a webpage is open on the screen.
5. The webpage will conform to the registered farmer or not.
6. If new farmers then click on the new applicant option.
7. The application form opens.
8. Now fill in all the details related to name, area, location, Aadhar card number, mobile number, land details, and ration card details.
9. Now fill captcha code and click on submit.
How to Check Status on Gujarat Ikhedut Portal?
1. Go to the website of the Ikhedut Yojana Portal Online.
2. Click on the application status.
3. Now select the type of plan and receipt number or application number
4. Click on view application status then the status will be shown on the screen.
How to Apply For the Tractor Subsidy on Ikhedut Portal?
1. The farmers will get a 25% subsidy or Rs.45,000 for a 40-horsepower tractor.
2. For 60 HSP tractors, the farmer will get 25% or Rs.60,000 for it.
3. The farmers can apply ongoing schemes in the portal.
This portal helps the farmers to get information about the schemes very easily and it may save lots of time for the farmers which can be utilized in other ways of farming.