Gujarat Shramik Manpasand Pass 2023 Registration Apply Online, Helpline

Gujarat Shramik Manpasand Pass 2023 Registration Apply, Helpline for Gujarat Shramik Manpasand Pass

The state government of Gujarat is going to launch a new scheme soon. This scheme will be launched for the Welfare of construction workers in the state. Under this scheme, the government will decrease travelling expenses. The workers who will apply for this will get a bus pass. With the help of a bus pass, will get a great concession for bus fare.

The announcement of the scheme has been given by the chief minister of Gujarat Shri Vijay Rupani. He explains the scheme at a Press Conference. This scheme is a type of financial assistance to the workers by the government of Gujarat. Today through this article we are going to inform you about “Shramik Manpasand pass registration 2023″. The state government has just announced this, it will be going to launch soon.

Gujarat Shramik Manpasand Pass 2023 Online Registration

In a Press Conference, Chief Minister Shri Vijay Rupani has told about this scheme. He also said that the state government will launch this scheme soon. Only construction workers and other workers will get benefit from this scheme. Under this scheme, they will get a pass facility with a concession for travel. The benefit will be given to all the workers of the state. All the labourers of the state get the subsidy. They have to pay only 20% of a bus ticket and the other 80% will be paid by the state government of Gujarat.

Gujarat Shramik Manpasand Pass
Gujarat Shramik Manpasand Pass

There are many other schemes started by the state government for the Welfare of the citizens of the state. It will become the best scheme for people who are constructions. The workers will use this pass facility from home to the workplace. A special benefit will be given to the workers Through the implementation of the scheme.

Main Benefits of Sharmik Manpasand  Pass scheme 2023 Gujarat

With the implementation of the scheme, the burden of travel fares will be reduced. There are many benefits that will be given to the workers: –

  • All the workers of Gujarat are the beneficiaries of this scheme.
  • Workers have to pay only 20% of the travelling fare.
  • 80% of the travel fare will be paid by the state government of Gujarat.
  • The benefit of the pass will be given from home to the workplace.
  • This is financial assistance to the workers of the state.

List of Documents for Shramik Manpasand pass 2023

  • Residential proof certificate
  • Age proof certificate
  • Aadhar card
  • Ration card certificate
  • Bank account number
  • Passport size photos
  • Mobile number
  • Proof of working from 30 days
  • Income certificate

Online Apply Gujarat Summit Manpasand Scheme 2023

If you are a worker of Gujarat and want to get benefits from the scheme. For this, you have to apply online for the pass facility. There are some steps to apply online, follow them:-

  1. First of all, you have to register your name in Gujarat state construction workers with the welfare Board of construction workers and other construction workers.
  2. After the registration, you have to visit the Gujarat construction labour welfare board @Shri Bhavan, first floor, Rustom Karam Marg, next to the gun house, Kanpur (Ahmedabad) 30001.
  3.  After visiting the office, submit the application form attached with all required documents.

Helpline for Shramik Manthan Pass Yojana Registration

For more queries you can contact on following Adress and the official website:-

Deputy Labour Commissioner, Ahmedabad,

4 Vadodara (Surat)

Rajkot Assistant Labour Commissioner

Industrial Safety and Health All districts

All District Deputy Director

Industrial safety and health

Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodara

Rajkot direct deputy

Official website:

Cities to Implement Shramik Manpasand Pass Scheme 

  • There are some cities in Gujarat, where the workers will get the benefit of this bus pass facility.
  • This scheme first of all will be lamented in Ahmedabad.
  • After that, the scheme will be implemented in Surat Vadodara and Rajkot.
  • The state government will start the scheme the worker has to apply online for a bus pass.
  • The first pass facility will be work from home to work where they have to pay only 20% of the bus rent and 80% will be given by the government.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

error: Content is protected !!