ITI Delhi Admission 2021 Registration Apply Online, Last Date, Guidelines @itidelhiadmission.nic.in, Eligibility Criteria for ITI Delhi Admission 2021:
Admission for ITI in Delhi has been started for those candidates who are interested to get admission in ITI Delhi. Interested candidates can apply online for ITI Delhi admission 2021. The candidate can also fill in the registration for admission. Today, Hindi particle we are going to provide you the information about ” Delhi ITI registration form 2021″. In this article, you will also get information about the list of courses under ITI, eligibility criteria, required documents, and the procedure for registration. So, for ITI Delhi admissions 2021, read the article fully.
Page Content Points
ITI Delhi Admission 2021
The interested and eligible students can apply for that mission in ITI Delhi for session 2021. The full form of the ITI is industrial training institute. On the official website of Delhi government, notification for admission for 2021 has been released by the state government. So, the students who were waiting to take admissions in ITI Delhi can take admission easily.
To get admission to ITI Delhi, students have to apply online. For Online Applications, the candidates have to visit the official website of the Delhi government industrial training institute @itidelhiadmissions.nic.in. Students can also main registration for admission. The date of applying and last date has not informed yet. So whenever, the state government will release the dates. We will notify you, through the article.
Short Details of ITI Delhi Admission 2021
|Article About:||ITI admission|
|Beneficiaries:||10th pass students|
|Mode of Apply:||Online|
Required Documents for IIT Delhi Registration
Where is a list of all the required documents, that the students need at the time of online registration. The list of document is given below: –
- The candidate must have a category certificate I.e.SC/ST /OBC in PDF format.
- Mark list certificate of 10th class as well as mark list certificate of 8th class.
- The applicant must have an Aadhar card number to apply.
- The students should also have a BDO certificate as proof of residence.
- Two passport size photos in JPEG format and should not be greater than 4 KB and not less than 100 kB.
- Mobile number of the candidate that should be linked with Aadhar card.
Eligibility Criteria for ITI
- Only Eligible students can apply for online registration. In this paragraph, you will get the information about eligibility criteria for admission.
- Interested students should be permanent citizens of Delhi.
- If we talk about educational qualifications, the student should be passed in 8th and 10th class.
- The Eligible students can apply online to take admission in ITI Delhi 4 session 2021 – 22.
Apply Online for Registration ITI Delhi Admission 2021
This year, if you are interested to take admission in ITI Delhi. So, for this you have to follow the steps that are given below:-
- Firstly, go to the official website of the IIT Delhi @email@example.com
- After that home page will be open. On the homepage, click on the notification ” ITI Delhi registration form 2021″.
- When you will click on this option, the registration form will be open on a screen.
- In this registration form, enter all your details that are asked on this.
- Now, upload all the documents that are required.
- After that, submit your application form by click on the submit button.
- So this is the procedure for registration for ITI Delhi admissions 2021.
List of Government ITI Colleges in Delhi
We are going to give here the list of Government ITI institutions. Read it below: –
- The ITI (w), mori Gate Gokhale Road, Delhi
- ITI Pusa, Delhi
- ITI Shandara
- The ITI Jail Road Hari Nagar
- ITI Tilak Nagar, New Delhi
- ITI Jaffarpur, Delhi
- The ITI For Women Vivek Vihar, Delhi
- ITI Veer Savarkar Basic Training Center Pusa, Delhi
- ITI Lala Hans Raj Gupta, Delhi
- The ITI Siri Fort (W) New Delhi
- ITI Jahangirpuri
- ITI Arab Ki Sarai Nizamuddin, Delhi
- The ITI Shandara
- ITI Malviya Nagar ,Delhi
- ITI Band Nagri, Delhi
- Sir CV Raman Industrial Training Institute Dheerpur, Delhi
Guidelines for Registration ITI Delhi Admissions 2021
- This year the applicant has to apply for ITI admission 2021 through the official portal.
- The candidate can make their registration for different trades.
- English should be the language that you will use in the registration form.
- In required documents, if the candidate h have not anyone document, he or she will be disqualified.
Last Date ITI Delhi Admissions 2021
All the candidates who are interested to take admission in ITI colleges should be 8th and 10th passed. Very trade in industrial training institute in Delhi. You can select the trade according to your choice. ITI course duration is 2 and 4 semesters. Want to apply for the ITI admissions Delhi I have to fill online application form by visiting the official website.
Interested students, if you are going to apply, going to apply you must read all the instructions about admission to IIT Delhi. At the time of registration, you have to pay 200 rupees as registration fees. Those who want to apply online for ITI admission have to the online registration form.
What is the official website for ITI Delhi admission 2021?
The official website is itidelhiadmission.nic.in
What is the last date for registration for ITI Delhi admissions 2021?
Till yet, there is no any notification regarding last date for admission. Whenever the last date will be announced by the concerned department, we will update you.
What is the process for registration under ITI Delhi admissions 2021?
For registration in ITI Delhi admissions 2021, the official website, where you will get the registration form.