Vidya Kanuka Scheme 2023 Apply Online and Status of Kits, Eligibility for the Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme|Beneficiary List and Check Form Status Online|
Vidya Kanuka Scheme 2023: Good news for the students of Andhra Pradesh. Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has introduced a special academic kit scheme for the students of Andhra Pradesh who are studying in class 1st to matriculation in state government schools of Andhra Pradesh. This scheme is named “Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme 2023”.The Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has promised before elections to provide better and quality education to the students of the state if they came into power.
In this scheme, students will get the full education kit which is provided by the state government. Quality education leads to a better of the students. Poor students are not able to get a good education because of financial problems they are helpless to drop out the school.
Page Content Points
Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kit Scheme 2023
Every state of India frames has so many schemes to encourage students to education so they live a better life. This scheme is mainly an academic welfare scheme that helps to promote education. The Government of Andhra Pradesh launching so many schemes for meritorious, capable and needy students. This scheme is a collaboration of state and central government because the maximum cost of this scheme is spent by the central government from their budget.
This scheme is mainly providing a special academic kit to class 1st to matriculation students of the state. So to complete this purpose of educational welfare government of Andhra Pradesh announced on 12 March 2021 to provide permission to buy educational kits for students.
Highlights of scheme
|Name of Scheme:||Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme 2023|
|Scheme Introduced By:||YSR Government Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries:||Students From Class 1st to 10th|
|Benefits Given:||School Belonging material Kit|
|Applicable To:||People of AP|
Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kit Details
- This educational kit will be given to students at one time in the same class.
- The main aim of this scheme is to resolve day by day increasing number of uneducated children in Andhra Pradesh.
- If the student has all the necessary items related to their education like a uniform, notebooks, textbooks, shoes, socks, and school bags they are not worried about their education.
- Under this scheme, 42 lakh school students will get the benefits of this scheme.
What is in this Kit?
- This educational kit includes notebooks, textbooks, 3 sets of uniforms, 2 sets of socks, a school bag, shoes, and belt, etc.
- The total cost of each kit is approximately Rs, 1,350.
- This scheme is supervised by the Education Ministry of Andhra Pradesh.
Budget For Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme
- The approximate budget to purchase this educational kit is Rs. 655.66 crores.
- From total costs, the state government will spend Rs. 262.24 crore and others is spend by the Centre Government.
- This vidya kanuka kit will be given from the comprehensive training scheme.
When this Kit will be available?
These educational kits are available for students.
Status of Andhra Pradesh Vidya Kanuka Kit Scheme Covers
- This scheme covers the school students from 1st class to 10th class.
- The government will provide them with a full educational kit.
- This scheme is mainly for those students who are not able to purchase these basic needs of any education.
Benefits of Scheme
- Development of Education: This scheme helps to update and develop the education level in Andhra Pradesh.
- Help for poor students: This scheme helps poor students to do further study and get quality education.
- Increase the level of literacy:-This scheme increases the literacy rate of the state.
- Estimated number of beneficiaries:- This scheme will give benefits to about 42 lakh students.
Apply Online For Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme
- The state government has decided to provide the benefits of this scheme by online and offline modes.
- The process which will be easier and more convenient for the students will be accepted by the state government.
- The link to the process will be updated on the official website of the AP government.
- To go for an official page please click here.
- Through this scheme, the state government’s motive is to motivate parents to send their children to government schools.
- This scheme will also help to uplift the conditions of government schools.
Eligibility Criteria For Scheme
- The student must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- The student must be studying in the 1st class to the 10th class.
- For eligibility conditions please check the AP Govt website if new updates are available before being updated here.
Documents Required for Scheme
These documents are required for applying under this scheme.
- Identity Proof of Applicant: – It includes the Aadhar Card, Voter id, and PAN of the student.
- Residential Proof– Residential proof indicates that an applicant is a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Academic proof of the student– All the mark sheets of students must be required for applying for this scheme.
Beneficiary List of Students in Vidya Kanuka Scheme
- All the related details of beneficiaries and the Status of the application will be uploaded by the Ministry of Education.
- This will be done once the application process is complete.
- The next step is screening the applications as per the eligibility, documentation is complete.
- If the application is complete and selected for the benefits then the names of the beneficiaries will be published on page of the scheme.
- Applicant students will check with the help of the registration number.