Application Form Jharkhand Gyanodaya Yojana 2023 Beneficiary List Status, Apply Online
हम सभी जानते हैं कि झारखंड सरकार द्वारा अभी हाल ही में राज्य का बजट बताया गया. इस बजट के अंतर्गत तो उन्होंने छात्रों के लिए कौन सी लाभकारी योजनाएं शुरू की है. उनमें से एक योजना का नाम है: Gyanodaya Yojana. इस योजना के माध्यम से राज्य के छात्र तथा छात्राओं को मुफ्त लैपटॉप वितरित किए जाएंगे.
इस योजना का सबसे बड़ा लाभ यह है कि मुफ्त लैपटॉप के साथ-साथ स्कूलों में पढ़ रहे बच्चों को इंटरनेट की सुविधा भी बिल्कुल मुफ्त प्रदान की जाएगी. झारखंड सरकार द्वारा इस योजना को शुरू करके बहुत ही अच्छी पहल की है. यह शिक्षा की गुणवत्ता को बढ़ाने के लिए बहुत ही मददगार सिद्ध होगी.
आज हम आपको अपने साथी कल के माध्यम से झारखंड मुख्य टेबलेट योजना से संबंधित जानकारी प्रदान करने जा रहे हैं. इस योजना का लाभ प्राप्त करने के लिए पात्रता, लाभ, जरूरी दस्तावेज तथा आवेदन प्रक्रिया की जानकारी के लिए इस आर्टिकल को अंत तक पूरा पढ़ें.
Page Content Points
Jharkhand Gyanodaya Yojana
In the latest budget of Jharkhand, the chief minister has announced about Jharkhand Gyanoday Yojana. This scheme has been started for the teachers of all the schools of Jharkhand. Around 42000 schools in the state are going to get the benefit and the teachers who are teaching in the schools free tablets and internet.
In Jharkhand state, this scheme will maintain the quality of the teachers as well as the children. Nowadays, we have seen that we are totally dependent on the internet because to get any type of information, we take the help of the internet. That’s why the Government of Jharkhand is providing free tablets to all teachers for the student’s educational purposes.
About Gyanodaya Yojana Jharkhand
The government of Jharkhand is going to provide free tablets and internet facilities to all the teachers. It will help the teacher’s and students’ education. Due to covid-19, education work is going online and for school work, teachers are using their own phones. That’s why for school work and teaching purposes the Government of Jharkhand has started Gyanodaya Yojana 2023.
Details of Gyanodaya Yojana Jharkhand
|Name of the Scheme:||Gyanodaya Yojana|
|Announced By:||Chief Minister of the State|
|Benefit:||Will get a free tablet and internet facilities|
|Official Website:||Available Soon|
Benefits of Gyanodaya Yojana 2023
- This Yojana has been started by the state government of Jharkhand for the Teachers of the state.
- Under the scheme, the state government is going to distribute free tablets to all teachers with free internet services.
- With the help of internet facilities, teachers will guide the students and teach them new techniques.
- This scheme will improve the quality of teaching in the Jharkhand state.
- With the help of tablets and PC, teachers will be able to record students easily.
- This scheme will also focus on the interaction between teachers and students.
Motive of Free Tablet for Teachers in Jharkhand
The main motive to start this Yojana in the state is to digitalize the education sector of the state tablets play a very important part in the education sector for the Teachers as well as for the students. On the tablet, teachers will maintain the record related to attendance, and dropout students’ activities.
Apply Online for Jharkhand Gyanodaya Yojana 2023 Registration Form
The benefit of free tablets and the internet will be provided to all the teachers who are working in Jharkhand state. So, to get the free tablet you have to apply online by making online registration.
- First of all the applicant must visit the official website of the education department of Jharkhand.
- The home page will be open and you have to click on the option registration form of Gyanodaya Yojana.
- The new web page will open and you will get a registration form. On this application form, the candidate has to to the details carefully.
- After that, you have to upload the required documents.
- And Finally, click on the submit option.
- The benefit of free tablet internet Yojana will be given to the students at the school level.
Information About Free Tablet and Internet for Teachers in Jharkhand
Recently announcement by the state government of the Jharkhand government per a new scheme has been introduced named Gyanodaya Yojana. This Yojana will help the teachers and comedies by providing free tablets and internet to all the teachers. The budget for this scheme is 63 Crore 60 Lakh.
Required Documents for Free Tablet Yojana Jharkhand
- Aadhar card of the Applicant
- Educational Certificate
- Email id and mobile Number
- Employee Enrollment Details
The school will provide the students application forms and accordingly application forms, tablets will be distributed among the students.