AP Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2023 Check Status, Apply Online, Application PDF Form, Helpline Number toll-free of AP Jnanabhumi Scholarship
There is a new scholarship scheme has been launched by the state government of Andhra Pradesh for students. You all know that, due to covid-19, there are many people who lost their job and they don’t find a way to earn money. In this condition, the parents who lost their job, are not able to pay the fees of the students for children.
That’s why the state government of Andhra Pradesh has started the scholarship scheme through which the government is going to provide some financial help to the students. The name of the scholarship scheme is “AP Jnanabhumi scholarship scheme 2023.
All the world families of Andhra Pradesh will get benefit from the Jnanabhumi scholarship scheme. Under the scheme, the students will get financial help. The main beneficiaries of the schemes are the students who belong to scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and other backward categories.
So, today we are here with the information about the Andhra Pradesh Jnanabhumi scholarship scheme. This article will also discuss the process of online application for the Jnanabhumi scholarship and check the online status, and payment status for the Jnanabhumi Scholarship scheme 2023.
Page Content Points
AP Jnanabhumi Scholarship Scheme 2023 Status
The government of Andhra Pradesh is one of the best state governments because whenever they think there is a need for a new scheme for the Welfare of the citizens, they launch this scheme to provide help to all the people of the state.
This time government of Andhra Pradesh is going to start a new scholarship came under which they will provide financing to all the poet families for the children who are studying. This scheme will give benefit those students who are not able to pay tuition fees during covid-19.
With the help of a financial assistant under “Jnanabhumi JVD Status, they can easily submit their tuition fees. There are two types of scholarships that will be provided to students who belong to poor families.
Types of Scholarships under the AP Jnanabhumi Scholarship Scheme
There are two types of scholarships, which will be provided to the students according to the eligibility criteria. Types of scholarship are:-
- Post Matric Scholarship
- Pre Matric Scholarship
1) Post Matric Scholarship: This scholarship will be provided to those students who are doing technical courses. ITI students will get 10000 rupees and technical students will get 15000 rupees as financial assistants. The students who are doing the above courses will also get the facility of scholarship government will provide them with the financial help of 20000 rupees.
2) Pre-Matric Scholarship: This type of scholarship will be provided to the students of the 1st to 8th class. The girls will get 1500 rupees and the boys will get 1000 Rupees as financial help.
The students from the 9th to 10th class will get 1500 rupees and 755 rupees extra. The government will also provide hostel students 3500 rupees with extra 1000 rupees for books.
Highlights of Jnanabhumi Scholarship Scheme 2023
|Name of the Scheme:||Jnanabhumi scholarship scheme|
|Launched By:||Chief Minister of the state|
|Beneficiaries:||Students of poor families|
|Benefit:||Will get financial help|
|Type of Scholarship:||Post matric and pre-matric|
Required Documents for Jnanabhumi Scholarship Scheme
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- Permanent residential Proof certificate
- Income certificate of the family
- Caste certificate
- White ration card
- Mark list of previous year
- Valid email ID
- Passport size photographs
- Bank account details
- Valid mobile number
Eligibility Criteria for AP Jnanabhumi Scholarship Status 2023
The students who want to apply for the following scholarship scheme, have to apply online. before going to apply online, read the eligibility criteria once. Eligibility criteria are given below:-
- Applicant must be a permanent citizen of Andhra Pradesh state.
- All the students who are doing degrees from any registered college are eligible.
- ITI students, polytechnic students, and other students who are doing related courses from government colleges or private colleges are also eligible for the scheme.
- The students whose family yearly income is less than 2.50 lacs are eligible for the scheme.
- Students are eligible family is not a taxpayer.
- The family of the students should not have more than 10 acres.
- Applicants who will apply for the scheme should have 75% attendance in the class.
To get the benefit of the scheme, there is no family member who should be a government employee or pensioner.
Eligibility Criteria for Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme AP
- The candidate should belong to ST/ SC.
- The family of the candidate should not pay the Income Tax payer.
- The yearly income of the family should not be more than 2 lacs.
- Students of the 9th and 10th classes from the obc category can also apply for the scheme.
Online Application Form for Jnanabhumi Scholarship Scheme
First of all the candidates have to visit the official website of the scheme.
- You will redirect to the homepage. On the homepage, click on the option pre-matric scholarship/ post-matric scholarship.( select according to you)
- When you will click on the scholarship scheme, The online application form for the “AP Jnanabhumi scholarship scheme” will be in front of you.
- Click on the download option. After downloading, the application form, enter all the details which are asked on it.
- After that, attached all required documents along with the application form.
- Now, have to submit this application form to your principal office.
- Your principal will verify your application form. Then, it will be submitted by the principal to the concerned authority.
- When your application form will be submitted, you will get an SMS on your registered number.
- After successful submission of the application form, you will get the benefit of the scholarship scheme.
After that, you will get the financial amount in your district bank account. It will be directly transferred.
Check Janmabhoomi Scholarship JVD Status 2023
Check the status of the Jnanabhumi Scholarship Scheme at http://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in, for that follow the steps which are mentioned below: –
- Visit the given scholarship portal @http://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/
- You will be on the homepage.
- On the homepage click on the option “Login”.
- Now you have to enter the detail asked on it.
- Now, enter your application login ID and password, and captcha code.
- Click on the submit option.
When you will click on the submit option, you will get the status of the Jnanabhumi scholarship scheme Status in front of you.
Jnanabhumi Scholarship Check Payment Status 2023
- For the payment status jnana bhumi scholarship scheme 2023, you need to visit the official website.
- On the homepage, you will get the option, status Jnanabhumi scholarship 2023.
- To check the payment status you have to click on the login option.
- To log in, you need to enter your user id and password and click on the submit option.
- After that on your screen, you will get Jnanabhumi scholarship payment status 2023.
The students who wanted to get benefit from this scholarship scheme, have already applied for it. Those who filled online application form for the Jnanabhumi scholarship scheme, are waiting for the payment status of the Jnanabhumi scholarship 2023.
Helpline Number of Jnanabhumi Scholarship Scheme 2023
For any type of query, you can contact on helpline number or through address.
|Toll-Free Number:||08645- 27 4025|
|Timing:||You can contact this number from 10:30 a.m to 5:30 p.m on all working days.|