Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana Online Application Form and Hospital List | Disease List under Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana |
As we see at this time in Maharashtra state corona patients are more than in any region of India. In some areas like Mumbai and Nagpur the State, the situation is very critical. The Government is providing all the necessary help to the people. Most of them are in Aid form, which means these services are free of cost.
Due to the Corona spread everyone in the state is worried about their health. Now people want life cover schemes so that they do not need to worry about their health and their family as well. There is a scheme known as Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana which is very suitable for a situation like this.
We will provide you with details of the scheme and also the application process. For that read the scheme details on this page below.
Page Content Points
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana 2023-24
Providing medical services to all citizens is the main responsibility of any government. The government has announced many health benefit schemes for the citizens and many needy persons are availing the benefits of these schemes. These schemes help those poor and needy persons who are not able to bear the costly treatment in hospitals.
Low-income families will get the benefits of this scheme.
This scheme has been originated from the other health care scheme known as Rajiv Gandhi Jeevandayee Arogya Yojana (RGJAY) which was implemented in Maharashtra for 4 years on 13th April 2017 the name of Rajiv Gandhi JeevandayeeArogya Yojana (RGJAY) has been changed to Mahatma JyotibaPhule Jan Arogya Yojana (MJPJAY)
Key Highlights of the Scheme
|Scheme Name:||Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana|
|Launched By:||Maharashtra State|
|Status:||Active and working Allover Maharashtra|
|Benefits:||Provide free and Cashless Treatment|
|Applicable in:||State of Maharashtra|
Objectives of This Scheme
- To provide medical help to the families belonging to the Below Poverty Line and Above Poverty Line both
- The benefit will be provided to them for Surgeries, Therapies, and consultations.
- These facilities will be provided by the network of hospitals and Health care providers.
This insurance policy has been provided to the people of all 36 districts of Maharashtra.
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana Disease List and Treatments
- General Surgery
- ENT Surgery
- Ophthalmology Surgery
- Gynecology And Obstetrics Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery And Procedures
- Surgical Gastro Enter ology
- Cardiac And Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Pediatric Surgery
- Genitourinary System
- Surgical Oncology
- Medical Oncology
- Radiation Oncology
- Plastic Surgery
- Poly Trauma
- Critical Care
- General Medicine
- Infectious Diseases
- Pediatrics Medical Management
- Interventional Radiology
Benefits of this Scheme
- This scheme is helpful to the farmers of all districts of Maharashtra including the farmers who belong to less crop production areas.
- This scheme is also for the people con Yellow Ration Card, Antyodaya Anna Yojana Card (AAY), Annapurna Card and Orange Ration Card.
- Beneficiaries can also attend one free medical camp per year.
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Voter Id
- Handicap Certificate
- School/College Id
- In rural and urban areas Tahsildar/ along with stamp and signature
- Senior citizen cards issued by central and state governments Of India
- Freedom Fighter ID card
- Marine Fishers Identity card (Issued by Ministry of Agriculture Government of Maharashtra).
- This scheme covers all the diseases from the very first day. If a person is suffering from any prior disease then it will also be covered under special procedures
Financial Help Provided
- The scheme will provide coverage of all the expenses in hospitals up to Rs, 1, 50,000 per family per year.
- This scheme is provided only in empaneled hospitals only. This scheme is cashless and valid through the Ration card also. The benefits are available on a floater basis.
- The total annual coverage under this scheme is Rs. 1.5 lakh which can be availed by the individual or collectively by all members of the family.
- There is a Runoff period for this scheme the period is about 1 month after the expiry of the policy.
- The scheme will provide the package rates which include bed charges, food, and medicines. We can say that this scheme will cover the entire cost of the patient from the date of reporting to his discharge from the hospital
- The claim for the insurance has been settled by insurance companies online within 15 days and the bills and other documents containing the signatures of doctors of that hospital have been collected. The online process has been reviewed by MJPJAY.
How to Apply for Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana Online Application Form?
- To avail of the benefits of this scheme the applicant has to go to any of the listed hospitals under this scheme.
- Prepare a referral card from the hospital and this referral card is valid in any of the Empaneled Hospitals.
Conclusion: In the end, we can say that this scheme provides a big help to those people who are unable to do the treatment due to insufficient funds and this scheme also helps to decrease the death rate in society and let people healthy.
Question Asked in Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana (FAQs)
Ans. This means Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana and is applicable to the people of Maharashtra who are eligible for this scheme. Providing free and cashless treatment facilities are Benefits given under this scheme.
Ans. The helpline Number for Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana is 18002332200.
Ans. To apply for this scheme you need to visit the designated List of hospitals. Here you can apply for a scheme. Information on details under this scheme is mentioned on this page.