Kalia Yojana Odisha New Name List 2021-21| @green.kalia.co.in| Beneficiary List New| Yojana Odisha 2021-21 New Latest List| Beneficiary List New Kalia Yojana| Odisha Kalia Scheme Status Report 2021-22: Chief Minister of Odisha Naveen Patnaik launched the Kalia Yojana Odisha 2021-22 to accelerate the agricultural prosperity of the state and to decrease the poverty percentage of the state Odisha. The details of the scheme are here in this article process of download 1st, 2nd, 3rd list of beneficiaries. also In this scheme Rs. 5,000 will be provided to each farmer for having an initial investment for the current Rabi season. Farmers will receive 10,000 rupees for Rabi and Kharif both crop sessions in the same year and will be given for a maximum of five years.
So how to apply for the Kalia Yojana Odisha 2021 if not applied, what are documents required, and how to see the beneficiary list. All the information is given in our post. Please read this article to get complete information about different lists.
Kalia Yojana Odisha New 1st, 2nd, 3rd Name List 2021
KALIA scheme means a complete package for a farmer and his welfare. The name KALIA is the short form for “Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation”. The scheme is for people of Odisha and will increase Agricultural Prosperity and also decrease poverty.
Most of the families are not able to get money or do not acquire enough money for livelihood just because of some valid reasons like disease, disability, old-age. All the applicants who are eligible and are identified by gram panchayats must get the financial assistance of 10,000 rupees per applicant from each family for five years this will increase the livelihood of that family.
The landless families will choose any of the aforementioned allied farming for which the State Government has earmarked Rs 1250 crore for the next three years.
Highlights of Kalia Yojana Odisha
- Financial help to the farmers: Under this scheme, there are more than 30 lakh small and marginal farmers (maybe 90 percent of the whole) will be provided Rs 10000 for Kharif and Rabi crops combined.
- Livelihood assistance to landless families: The scheme will benefit about 10 lakh landless families and each family will be provided Rs 12,500 take up activities like small animal rearing units, poultry layer units, duckery units, fishery kits for fishermen, women, mushroom cultivation and beekeeping.
- Provides Support to small farmers and Labour associated with Agriculture: The scheme is to support the small farmers and Labour associated with agriculture households. The government is planning to cover more than 10 lakh of the beneficiary under this scheme.
- Insurance cover: Under this state scheme, life insurance cover of Rs 2 lakh and additional personal cover will be provided to the farmers and the landless households. The scheme will benefit about 57 lakh families.
- Interest-free crop loan: Under this scheme, the state government will provide crop loans up to Rs 50,000 without any interest.
Main Points of New Kalia Yojana
- The farmer can know about details of the KALIA scheme during the PEETHA. During the PEETHA camp, letters about the extension of financial assistance to small and marginal farmers will be handed over.
- Small/marginal farmers can get the benefit under this scheme during cultivation in Rabi-2019-20. He/She will be eligible and get the benefit in January 2019 onwards
- Crop loan up to Rs.50,000/- will be provided at 0% interest from the Kharif Season of the year 2019.
Eligible Farmers Under KALIA Scheme 2021
- All small and marginal farmers.
- Landless Agricultural farmers.
- Vulnerable Agricultural household.
- An Employee of the Government/PSU is Not eligible for the scheme.
- All the Landless laborers and Actual cultivators of the farm are eligible in many categories belonging to this KALIA scheme.
- Approx 50 lakh families will get benefits under the scheme.
Benefits Available to Cultivators for Cultivation In KALIA scheme
The farmer will get direct Financial support of approx. 25,000 rupees per family for 5 years and this benefit will be given to all small and marginal farmers for all seasons so that these farmers can spend this money to purchase all the important things for example seeds, pesticides, fertilizers and use money assistance to spend for labor and other important things.
All these benefits were also applicable for the current year 2021.
- The scheme will provide financial support.
- This Scheme will increase confidence among Farmers of the state.
- It will decrease the poverty level of Small, marginal farmers and landless agricultural laborers.
- Serve them better chances of survival.
Documents Required for Kalia Scheme
- Address Proof
- Identity Proof
- Agriculture land papers
- Bank passbook
- Income Certificate
- Domicile certificate
How to Apply or Register For New Kalia Yojana 2021
- Go to the official website kalia.co.in.
- Click on the application form.
- Click on green form or another red form.
- Download application form.
- Now you fill the application form.
- Submit the application form in your Gram Panchyat.
Gram Panchayat Wise Phase Check List PDF Download
Kalia Yojana Odisha Name List Panchayat Wise
- Go to the official website for the same.
- Now, Select Your District Name, Block Name & Panchayat Name.
- Click on View List.
- Now you see the Kalia yojana farmer list.
- After that Gram Panchayat Names in that Particular Block Appear.
- Here you can see Gram Panchayat you can See PDF File format.
Note:- The final list of all beneficiaries will be prepared in the next phase from the gram panchayat level.
Helpline Number for KALIA Scheme
Any farmer wanting to get information on KALIA Scheme can register for Kalia Barta by giving a “missed call’’ to the Telephone No: 08061174222.
The farmer will automatically get registered with the Government database. All information about KALIA Scheme will also be sent to his phone number through SMS and Voice Calls from time to time.
With the help of this KALIA Barta, there are many calls received as to date more than 60,000 farmers called and have been added by the KALIA Barta and 90,000 SMS were sent already to people trying to know about this KALIA Scheme.
Website and Social Media Platform of Kalia Yojana
Similarly, more than 50,000 farmers have so far visited the Official website www.kalia.co.in to know more about KALIA Scheme.
The farmer can get Information about the KALIA scheme through WhatsApp. A farmer has to register his mobile phone number through a website of the KALIA scheme – www.kalia.co.in. A farmer may visit the above-mentioned websites to know more about the KALIA scheme.
New Kalia Scheme 2021 Beneficiary List 1st, 2nd, 3rd Download pdf
If you want to see the name in the new beneficiary list then simply you need to follow some steps.
- First of all, go to the official website then look for a Beneficiary list of Kalia yojana.
- Then click on the link available.
- Now you have a series of options to select one by one.
- Select those options as per your belongings like District, Block, Village.
- Now, at last, you will have the latest Beneficiary list in front of you.
- Now search for the name on this list.
- If you want to download the list then select the option for download and select pdf format.
- This is how you can download the Kalia Scheme New beneficiary List.
If you have any questions regarding New Kalia Scheme 2021 or the Beneficiary list then write to us in the comment box. We will provide you all the information regarding Kalia Scheme as soon as possible. Thank you.