Apply Online for JK Karkhandar Scheme 2023 Registration, Online Application form, Handcraftloan Scheme in Jammu and Kashmir, Karkhandar Scheme J&K Details
In Jammu and Kashmir, the government has announced a new scheme for the handicraft sector. The people of Jammu and Kashmir who are facing different problems and belong to craft sectors will get benefit from this scheme. The name of the scheme is “Karkhandar Scheme 2023“.
Under this scheme, the government will focus on and develop the craft. In Jammu and Kashmir, handicraft is very famous. So, to develop this handicraft in the union territory, the corporate of Jammu and Kashmir has started this scheme.
In this paragraph, we will discuss the all details and tell you about the Karkhandar scheme 2023 registration process. We will also discuss the eligibility criteria and important documents about the financial help that is provided by the government of Jammu and Kashmir.
It has been noticed by the government that the people who depended on the craft sector, are suffering from poverty and facing many problems in daily life. So, the government is going to provide them with financial help to develop the craft sector.
Page Content Points
JK Karkhandar Scheme Registration 2023
The people of Jammu and Kashmir who want to get the benefit of the scheme, have to make online registration on the official website of the concerned department. With the help of the scheme, the people of Jammu and Kashmir will take more interest in the craft sector of the union territory.
The announcement of the scheme has been made by the government to provide them with financial help as well as new technology. So that, the life of the people can turn better. Under Karkhandar Scheme 2023, the government will also organize and focus on the demand of the craft in the market, training to develop the skin in the people.
The scheme is started by the department of handicraft and Handloom of Kashmir. The people of Jammu and Kashmir will get the training to skill development in which day we learn to make the things like a shawl, silver filigree, wood carving, carpets, and other things with new technology.
The people who will complete the eligibility criteria will get the benefit of the scheme. Read the eligibility criteria mentioned below:-
- Applicant must be a permanent citizen of Jammu and Kashmir only.
- For the people who will be registered under this team, the government will provide training and skill development opportunities.
Highlights of Scheme
To start the scheme in the state or union territory, the reason behind the scheme is to provide some benefits to the people of the state. In this paragraph, we are going to discuss some highlights of the scheme:-
- First of all the main benefit of the scheme is all the registered candidates will be benefited from financial help every month.
- Under the scheme, the beneficiaries will get 2000 rupees every month. This amount will be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the people who will be registered.
- This facility will be given to the beneficiaries till the completion of the training.
- With the help of the Karkhandar Scheme, beneficiaries will get training in which table learn new techniques related to Handloom.
- The re-registered candidates will focus on the demand of people and according to that, they will do the supply in the market.
- The Main Highlight of the scheme is to increase the income of the people of Jammu and Kashmir.
Apply Online for Karkhandar Scheme 2023 Registration Form
In this paragraph, we will guide you on how to apply online and complete the process of registration under Karkhandar Scheme. Follow the steps:-
- First of all, go to the official website of the Jammu and Kashmir Karkhandar Scheme.
- You will be on the homepage of the website. You will get the option of “Download the application form PDF”. Click on this option.
- After downloading the application form you have to take a printout.
- Now, you have to read application forms A, and B carefully and after all the details correctly.
- After filling out the application form, you have to attach the required documents.
- In application form B, you have to enter the details if you have received an aboard related to craft.
- The candidate who is registered under the handicraft and Handloom departments of Jammu and Kashmir, the registration number which will be given by the department has to enter on the registration form.
At last, you have to submit the application form to the concerned department. The department will verify your application form and after that, you will be able to get the benefit of the scheme.
So, this is the complete process to apply online for the scheme to get the benefit of financial assistance from the government.
Required Documents for JK Karkhandar Scheme
You are also interested to get the benefit of the scheme, you need to make online registration by visiting the official website. With the registration form, you also have to upload some important documents to complete the process of registration. A list of documents is given below:-
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- Domicile certificate
- Residential proof certificate
- Mobile number
- Training Certificate
- Educational certificates
- Bank account details
- Passport size photographs
- Affidavit certificate
In the above article, we have provided you with the complete information and details related to JK Karkhandar Scheme 2023. We hope that you are satisfied with this information. If you want to ask any questions related to the scheme, write us in the comment box.