Karnataka Driver Scheme of Rs 5000, Apply Online Registration and Beneficiary List of Karnataka Relief, Karnataka 5000 Scheme for Cab and Taxi Drivers, Barber, Washermen, Farmers, Karnataka Driver 5000 Scheme Apply Online Registration, Beneficiary List: The Government of Karnataka has announced a new scheme. Chief Minister of Karnataka has announced Rs 1600 crore compensation for those people who are suffering due to lockdown coronavirus for Karnataka Driver Rs 5000 Relief Scheme Covid19. The government of Karnataka is going to give Rs 5000 for one time.
This compensation of Rs 5000 will be given to a farmer, Barber, washerman, rickshaw driver, taxi driver, and other people. Today through this post we will give you all information about Karnataka Rs 5000 scheme, eligibility, documents, and how to apply for this scheme. So read this article till the end.
New Update: There was an application of the scheme in the previous lockdown. The Government has provided the benefits of the scheme, at that time also. Now the situation is very much similar to that and once again the scheme is now live. The beneficiaries will get the Rs 5000 help. For that check the details here to apply for this scheme.
Page Content Points
Karnataka Rs 5000 COVID-19 Relief
Due to the lockdown, people of all India are facing so many problems. Maximum people have no work to do so that they are financial related problems. Chief Minister of Karnataka has said that the people of Karnataka are also facing financial differences due to this COVID-19.
To that, on 6th May be announced a compensation of rupees 5000 to the people of Karnataka. 2.30 lakh barbers, 7.75 lakh autorickshaw drivers, 60 thousand washermen, and taxi drivers will get Rs 5000 compensation only one time. Rs 25000 compensation will be provided to those who grow flowers per hectare.
People who want more information about the scheme can go on the web official portal.
Details of Karnataka Rs 5000 Corona Relief Scheme
|Scheme:||Karnataka Rs 5000 COVID 19 Relief|
|Government:||Government of Karnataka|
|Announced By :||CM BS Yediyurappa|
|Motive:||Provide Rs 5000 for relaxation|
|Benefits Given To:||Farmers, Barbers, Washerman, Rickshaw Driver, Auto Driver, Taxi Driver, Cab Drivers, and Small and Medium Enterprises.|
|Financial Help:||Rs 5000 One Time|
Drivers of Karnataka will get Rs 5000 during Lockdown
People who stay in Karnataka state will get the benefit of this scheme. They will get Rs 5000 compensation at one time for relief. Karnataka government has announced that this relief fund will be given to those people who are needy like farmers, rickshaw drivers, taxi drivers, cab drivers, flower growers, washermen, barbers, small and medium enterprises, etc.
Most of these people have no other source of income and they are facing very critical financial problems. these people at this time have no more money to spend on day to day usable home items. Livelihood is becoming very difficult under these conditions of lockdown.
The objective of Karnatka Rs 5000 COVID 19 Relief Scheme
The Main motive of this scheme is to provide them financial help. So that they can feel relief.This assistance will be given to the people of Karnataka only one time. CM of Karnataka has said that we just want to give them financial support so they release Rs 1600 Crore budget.
To get the benefit of this Scheme you can apply online yourself. Karnataka Driver Rs 5000 relief scheme Covid19 Registration will be initiated soon by Karnataka Government.
- The person should be a citizen of Karnataka state.
- He / She should have proof of living in Karnataka.
- A valid driving license should be issued by the Karnataka state transport department.
- The applicant should have the license of vehicle which he/she drives.
How to Apply for the Karnataka Driver Scheme?
To apply for Registration of Karnataka Driver Rs 5000 Relief scheme Covid-19 there is below available information:
- As per available information in public domain this scheme very recently.
- This is clear that to get the benefits from the Karnataka driver RS 5000 scheme there will be a registration process.
- But at this time this is not clear and the process of applying for the Karnataka RS 5000 scheme will start Soon.
- If anyone wants to get the application detail then they need to contact their respective transport unions.
- All the related information will be pass on by the government to the related transport unions.
- If someone is not part of any such Union then they need to contact the nearest government transport office or their nearest official government body.
- Do not apply to the scheme if someone is calling and wants to know about your personal information Like bank details.
- We will provide you all the information about the online application process for Karnataka 5000 scheme if it is available.
- Till now you can get the all recent information on official website of Karnataka COVID-19.
Beneficiary list of Karnataka RS 5000 Driver Scheme
- There are some conditions and processes of selection.
- Through which auto-rickshaws and taxi drivers, as well as barbers, farmers, and washermen, etc, will get the benefits.
- This is clear that there must be a selection process of beneficiaries.
- It must be published on the website of the concerned scheme.