Karnataka Kaushalya 2023 Registration Online, Helpline Number @kaushalkar.com, Kaushalya Karnataka Training Provider Registration Procedure, Apply Online, Registration Form, Skill Development Training Program Karnataka
The state governments of India are launching different types of Schemes for the Welfare of the people. At the same time, the State Government of Karnataka started a new project for the Welfare of the unemployed of the state.
As we all know that, a huge number of people are unemployed in the state. That’s why the state government has started “Kausalya Karnataka”. This is for those citizens who are unemployed yet. Under this scheme, the Karnataka government will provide employment opportunities to the youth of the state. They are also going to provide them with training in the development of skills.
Today, we are here with the information about the Karnataka Kaushalya project. Interested candidates who want to take the advantage of this. Visit the official website to apply online. The official website is kaushalkar.com
Through this article, you will come to know about the eligibility criteria, required documents, how to fill out the online registration form, the process of Login the portal add how to apply online to take benefit of Kaushalya Karnataka.
Page Content Points
Karnataka Kaushalya Registration Kaushalkar Updates and Objective
The main motive behind launching Karnataka is to provide job opportunities to those citizens who are unemployed. To provide the benefit, the government will provide job opportunities and add a skill training program to those citizens who will make online registration by visiting the official website of Kaushalya Karnataka.
This is the golden opportunity for those people for the job. They will get the job and also develop their skills by providing training facility.
The Government of Karnataka is taking a very good initiative by starting the Kaushalya Karnataka to decrease the unemployment rate in the state.
Kaushalya Karnataka Apply Online @kaushalkar.com
The Skill Development Training Program Karnataka In this paragraph, you will come to know about the online application process of Kaushalya Karnataka 2023. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, visit the official website of Kaushalya Karnataka.
- You will be redirected to the homepage. On the homepage: In the menu bar, You will get the option registration.
- When you will click on the option registration. You will get the options like Assessment body, training provider, and aspirant.
- You need to select the option “aspirant”.
- A new page will be open in front of you.
- On this page registration form will be on your screen.
Online Registration Form of Kaushalya Karnataka
When the online registration form will open on a screen.
- On this page, select the option skill.
- You again will be on a new webpage. On this page, enter your Aadhar card number and click on the option next.
- On the next page, enter your name, last name, date of birth, gender, marital status, specially-abled, mobile number, and email ID.
- After this select, your religion, training classification, garden details, a current address read the name of the district state, and the pin code number.
- It is necessary that you also enter your permanent address.
- After that, you need to enter got your educational qualification like a stream, passing year, subject, and language of instruction.
- Now, you need to select the salary which you are expecting in the district or outside the district.
- After entering these details you have to upload some required documents like Aadhar card number, educational certificate, resume, and photographs add click on the send OTP option.
OTP will be sent to your listed mobile number. Enter the OTP in the given space and click on the submit option.
How to Login to Kaushalya Karnataka 2023?
The people who will complete the process of registration. For login, they again have to go back to the homepage.
- On the homepage, you will get the login. Click on it.
- When you will click on the login option, you will be on the new page.
- On this page, you have to enter your email ID and password.
- After that click on the login button.
- So, this is the process to log in to Kausalya Karnataka 2023.
Helpline Number and Address
Kaushalya Karnataka Helpline Number: For any query, you can contact the helpline number and can also write your problem to the concerned department at the given address.
|Helpline Number:||080 2448 2558|
Kaushalya Bhavan, near dairy circle
Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore (Karnataka)
Kaushalya Karnataka Training Provider Registration Procedure
Visit the official website. You will be On the homepage.
- On the menu bar, when you click on the option registration step, will get different options.
- You need to select the options Training Provider.
- You will be on the next page.
- On this page, you have to enter the name, type of training, main business, and experience website.
- You also have to enter your contact details like your name, email ID Aadhar card number mobile number, and all the details which are asked on it.
- In the option of contact address, you have to enter the incorporation year, TAN number of DP, and PAN number also upload the certificates of TAN and PAN proof certificates.
- After that click on the next option. Now enter the skill experience and financial details.
In the end, click on the submit option.
This is a newly launched scheme by the State Government of Karnataka which is providing job opportunities to the unemployed of the state.
This scheme is providing a facility for job opportunities as well as also providing skill development training.
Yes, there is a helpline number for Kaushalya Karnataka and that is 080 2448 2558.