Kashyapa Scheme 2023 Status Online| Application Form Download PDF for Kashyapa Scheme 2023 |
AP Kashyapa Scheme by YSR Govt.: India is the land of temples and God. People from different countries visit India to visit its historical temples and search for God. We have many rituals with They are supposed to be the mediator between God and the common Man. The conditions of many Brahmins are not good. They hardly get food and other facilities for their livelihood. They are economically very weak.
So for the welfare of such poor and economically weak Brahmins, the Brahmin welfare organization of the Andhra Pradesh State launched a scheme named Kashyapa Scheme 2023 for those Brahmins. The economically Physically, and Socially weaker Brahmins may get benefit from this scheme.
Page Content Points
Details of Kashyapa Scheme 2023
The Brahmin Welfare organization is the Government of Andhra Pradesh undertaking. This scheme will help to provide basic facilities to the poor and needy Brahmins of the state. They are provided with financial helps to fulfill their basic needs. This scheme will help to empower the Brahmins of the state. The state Govt. had planned for providing Rs. 2000 to 4000 rupees to the people belonging to the Brahmin Cast in the State. The money will be provided to those Brahmins who are living under very poor conditions. Those people who are financially challenged. People who do not earn enough money can live happy and prosperous life. Also are not able to fill all the necessary requirements of living.
To help those people this scheme is very important. AP YSR Government has started many schemes related to the public interest. Most of the schemes are, Not most but all schemes are dedicated to a special group of casts and categories who mostly belongs to the lower cast system of society. Nobody has thoughts about upper cast people’s problems, that not everybody in the upper cast is wealthy. People, who are not financially sound what they can do? Because there is no specified scheme, which can sport the people financially. There was a need for a Scheme that is specially developed for the Upper cast and this is the one which is known as Kashyapa Scheme 2023.
Highlights Of Scheme
|Scheme Name||AP YSR Kashyapa Scheme 2020|
|Beneficiaries||Brahmins Of AP-State|
|Benefits Given||Financial Help Up-to Rs. 4000|
|Scheme Launched By||AP YSR Government|
Incentives Given Under Kashyapa Scheme 2023
- Orphan children who age are below 14 years will get an incentive of Rs.2000 per month under this scheme.
- The differently-abled people will get Rs.2000 per month as an incentive under this scheme.
- Widow and women separated from their husbands with no legal documents will get an incentive of Rs.2000 per month under this scheme.
- The people who are senior citizens whose age is above 60 and who are staying at their own homes will get an incentive of Rs.2000 per month.
- The people who are senior citizens whose age is above 60 and who are staying at an old age home will get an incentive of Rs.4000 per month.
Eligibility for Scheme
- Brahmin Community– The applicant should belong to the Brahmin community as this scheme is only for the welfare of the Brahmins of the state.
- Residence:-The applicant Brahmin must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Ration Card:-The Brahmin must be a Holder of a White Ration Card.
- Annual Income: – The annual income of Brahmin should not be more than Rs.75000.
- The Orphan children should be below 14 years as of 31st Jan 2020.
- The Old Age persons should be 60 years on the above-said date.
- Differently-abled, widows and husband-separated women will be of any age, they are exempted from the age limit.
- The applicant should not get any other financial benefit scheme from the Center and state government.
- Bank Account detail:- The applicant must have a bank account linked with an Aadhar card as the amount of incentive has been directly transferred to the bank account of the applicant.
Documents Required for Scheme
- The applicant must have a recent passport-size photograph.
- An updated Aadhar card for identity purposes.
- Caste certificate during the registration as this scheme is only for the Brahmin community.
- The applicant must have a White ration card and a copy of that has to be deposited during registration.
- The applicant has to submit an income certificate showing his income of less than Rs.75000 per year.
- The widow lady has to submit the death certificate of her husband.
- The divorced lady has to submit legal papers of divorce.
- The old people staying in old age homes have to submit the legal document from old age home management.
- A recommendation letter from MC/DC has to be submitted by the women who are separated from their husbands and have no legal documents.
Apply Online for Kashyapa Scheme 2023
- Go to the official website of this scheme having URL Click Here.
- Now open the links of schemes where the list of schemes has been shown and click on the Kashyapa Scheme.
- Under this scheme click on the registration link and registered yourself with the details needed.
- Click on rescan and upload and fill in the registration number, Name, Surname, Address, and other details.
- Upload all the documents required.
- You can also check the filled-in application by entering the details of the Academic year, Registration number, or mobile number.
- To know the status of the application Click on Know your status and fill in the Reference number, Aadhar card details, Financial year, Criteria number, and Date of birth.
- The applicant can also know the status of the application by SMS.
Status Of Kashyapa Scheme 2023
- To Check the Status of the Application you need to visit the official website. Click Here.
- Now there is an option that says “Kashyapa Scheme Know Your Status“.
- Check for that option.
- You need to select the option for entering whether you want to enter your Registration Number or Mobile Number.
- Now Enter all the details as per your selection.
- Financial Year, Then Reg. No/ Mobile No, Date Birth.
- Then click on the Fetch Option to know your Status Online.
- If you want to download this form in PDF format then click on the save as PDF option as per the availability.
- This is how you can check the status of the Kashyapa Scheme 2023 Application.