Kerala Medisep 2023 Apply Online, Download Medcard, Check Status of Medical Insurence under Medisep Kerala
The State Government of Kerala has recently started a new scheme for the Welfare of employees and pensioners of the state. It is implemented in Kerala state only. The name of this new scheme is “Kerala MEDISEP Scheme 2023″. Under this scheme, the government will provide them with Medical Insurance.
With the help of this article, today we are going to share the details of the Kerala MEDISEP scheme. We will also share information on how to apply online, the benefit of the scheme, the registration procedure, how to download the medicine card, eligibility criteria, required documents, and all the related information. Collect the complete information by reading this article very carefully till the end.
Page Content Points
MEDISEP Kerala Registration 2023
The Kerala government has recently introduced the Medisep scheme in the state for employees and pensioners. Is basically a Health Insurance plan for all the employees. The people who will apply for these will get the benefits of health facilities. Fisheries of the scheme are Government employees as well as pensioners. It is a great initiative taken by the State Government of Kerala and all the Government employees.
All the beneficiaries will facility under this scheme people who have different types of problems want to get treatment under this plan. There is a total of 1920 treatments it has also a BBP package of 23 procedures. All the financial expenses will be covered under it. So, the employees who want to avail the benefit of the scheme have to apply online for the Medisep scheme.
Details of MEDISEP Scheme Kerala
|Article About:||Medisep Scheme|
|Benefit:||Will get Medical Insurance|
|Announced By:||Government of Kerala|
|Beneficiaries:||Government Employees and Pensioners|
Highlights of Medisep Scheme Kerala
- Medisep scheme stands for medical insurance for state employees and pensioners.
- It is a health plan which provides a cashless facility to all the beneficiaries of Kerala state.
- Any type of medical emergency like an accident or others, this game will help people to take the treatment cashless.
- The Medisep Scheme will cover all the financial expenses before 15 and after the hospitalization.
- This medical plan will also cover specific procedures and it will be up to 1.5 lahks.
- All the payments for medical treatment will be paid by the concerned department.
- The basic package under the scheme is a program.
- It will work for three years and around 3 Crore people will avail the benefit.
Under Medisep Registration,1920 treatments and surgical procedures will be covered.
Required Documents for Registration
The Eligible people who are going to apply for this scheme, also have to submit important documents. The list is given below:-
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- Residential proof certificate
- Bank account details
- Passport size photographs
- Contact number details
Medicine Scheme Plan
Under this medical insurance, employees have to contribute rupees 500 per month. They will have to give it from their salary. Similarly, pastels have also paid the same. The government will provide it to the beneficiaries on the basis of annual. The worth of this policy is 4800 rupees including GST.
- This is Basic Benefit Plan under the Medisep scheme. It will cover all the benefits which will be provided to the beneficiaries.
- People will also get the benefit of treatments like organ transplantation surgery and others. All the treatments will be covered under this scheme.
- Care Treatment, trauma care operations, and other treatments will be recovered under BBF Plan.
Apply Online for MEDISEP Kerala Scheme Registration
- In the first step, you need to go to the official website of Medisep Kerala.
- The home page will open on your screen. You will get the link to registration and you need to click on the same option.
- After that, a registration form will open. Enter all the required details on it.
- Now, you have to upload the required documents that we have discussed above in the article.
- Once again check the auditors and finally click on the submit option.
So, by following this process Your registration procedure for the Medisep Scheme.
- Again visit the official website of Medisep Kerala.
- The login option will be available on the homepage. You will get different options.
- Select the option according to your priority and click on it.
- Now, you will get login form in front of you in which you have to enter your username and password.
- Also, enter the captcha code for verification and click on the counter new option.
So, in this way, your login processes will be complete.
MedCard Download Process
After completing the registration procedure, the beneficiaries can also download the Medisep card for further use.
Steps to download the Medcard discussed below:-
- Visit the official website and the home page will open in front of you.
- On the homepage, click on the option download MedCard.
- You have to enter your name, Medisep ID, and PPO number and click on the sign-in option.
- You will get MedCard on your screen. Now, click on the download option.
- After that, you have to take a printout of this card for further use.