Kerala Pravasi Pension Scheme 2023 Payment Status, Registration Online, Kerala Pravasi pension scheme 2023 registration, online payment status
In Kerala state, the government is providing pension facilities to all the NRI of the state. The people of Kerala state who are non-residents of Kerala are the main beneficiaries of this pension scheme. The name of the special scheme is “Kerala Pravasi Pension scheme”.
This pension scheme has been implemented by the welfare Board of Kerala. Under the pension scheme, they will get a Pension of 5000 each. In Kerala state, there are 4 lakh Pravasi people, all are beneficiaries of the Pravasi pension scheme 2023 as per their eligibility.
The people who want to know about the Kerala Pravasi pension scheme 2023. The details are here in this article. You will also come to know about the online application process, eligibility criteria, how to apply online for the Pravasi pension scheme, how to check the registration status, and all the related information about the scheme.
Page Content Points
Pravasi Pension Scheme Kerala 2023 Payment Status
As we all know that there are many people of Kerala state who are working in foreign countries. But now, these people are returning back to their native place which is Kerala. So, the Kerala Government is providing the benefit of Pravasi pension to all the NRI’S.
The benefit of this pension scheme will be given to those people who will contribute to the Pravasi welfare fund until the age of 60 years old. After that, under this scheme, people will get a pension every month. The people will get 2000 rupees per month.
Under this pension scheme, people from 18 years old to 60 years old are the main beneficiaries and are eligible to register themselves. After filling out the application form, you simply have to submit it to the Pravasi Welfare Board of Kerala. After that, you will get the benefit of this pension scheme.
Only the people who will be considered eligible people you will get per monthly pension. Eligibility criteria are set by the state government that is given below:-
- The age of the applicant should be from 18 years to 60 years old.
- People who are nonresidents of Kerala are eligible under the scheme.
- The registration process is only applicable to 18 years to 60 years old people.
- The people who are already registered under the scheme, don’t have to apply again.
If you want that you will need a monthly pension after retirement, then you can apply for the Kerala Pravasi pension scheme 2023.
Required Documents for Registration
- Permanent citizenship certificate of the applicant.
- The age of applicant should be between 18 to 16 years old.
- Identity proof certificate of the applicant.
- Email ID of the applicant
- Non-residential proof certificate
- Mobile number of the applicant
Benefits of Pravasi Pension Scheme Kerala
- The benefit of the scheme will be given to only those people of Kerala who are NRI.
- Under the Pravasi pension scheme, you will get 2000 rupees as a pension every month.
- People who are 18 to 60 years old, can apply for the scheme.
- The benefit of the scheme will be given to the beneficiaries after the age of 60 years old.
- If you are interested in the Pravasi special scheme of Kerala, you can apply for the scheme.
How to Check the Online Payment Status Kerala Pravasi Pension Scheme?
The people who have applied for the Kerala Pravasi pension scheme of Kerala can also check the application status and payment status. To check this, follow the steps mentioned below:-
- To check the status, you need to go to the official website of the Kerala Pravasi welfare board.
- The home page will be open in front of you.
- You have to log in with the help of a username and password.
- After that, you have to enter the details which are asked on it.
- After that, click on the option “Check Payment Status”.
- On the left side of the screen, you will get the pending payment status.
- You can also check the payment status by entering your date of birth click on the show of button.
- You will get the payment status in front of you on your screen.
Apply Online for Registration of Kerala Pravasi Pension Scheme 2023
If you will find out, you are eligible under the pension scheme. Then definitely you have to apply for the pension scheme. Follow the steps to apply online for the Pravasi pension scheme in Kerala.
- First of all the applicant have to visit the visit official website of the concerned department @www.pravasiwelfare.org
- That you will be on the homepage of the site.
- On this page, you will get the option of Pravasi pension scheme registration.
- You have to click on this option.
- For registration, you have to enter your name and all the details that are asked on it.
- Upload your photographs, a copy of your signature. Your photo and signature should be scanned.
- At last, you have to submit your application form and have to pay the registration fees which is 200 rupees.
Apply Offline for a Pension
The people who want to get benefit from the scheme can also apply offline.
- To apply offline, you have to download the application form.
- After filling out the application form, attach all the required documents along with it.
- At last, you have to submit this application form to the concerned department of the Kerala Pravasi pension.
Kerala Pravasi Pension Scheme 2023 Official Link
You can Apply here at the Official Portal: http://pravasikerala.org/
So, friends, this was the information about the Pravasi pension scheme in Kerala. We hope that this information is enough for you to apply for the scheme and take benefit of this scheme. If you have any queries related to this, you can write us in the comment box, given below.