kseb.in KSEB Solar Scheme 2023 Application Form, Apply Online Model 2 Soura Subsidy Details
Kerala State Electricity Board started a new solar scheme for the people of the state. The name of this new solar scheme is KSEB solar scheme 2023. Under this scheme, the state government will provide a 40% subsidy to those people who will apply under this scheme in 2023. The people of Kerala state who are really interested in this scheme, have to fill out the application form. That you will get on the official website of the Kerala Electricity Board.
Through this article, we are going to share the details of the KSEB solar scheme 2023. You will also come to know about the details of how to apply online for the KSEB solar scheme, how to fill out the application form online, what is the eligibility criteria and other details. To check out the whole information, read this post till the end.
Page Content Points
KSEB Solar Soura Scheme 2023 Application Form
The Kerala State Electricity Board has started this came with the help of the State Government of Kerala. Under the solar scheme 2023, the government of Kerala will install rooftop solar panels on the roofs of houses that will apply under the scheme. After the installation of the Solar on the rooftop of the consumer, they will get a subsidy of 40% for 3 KB capacity.
In Kerala state, there are many applications have been received by the department of Kerala and the government is going to install the solar panels on the rooftop of the people of the state. The main benefit of the scheme is the concerned department is going to provide them with the charges of maintenance of solar panels for 25 years and this is the main highlight KSEB solar scheme 2023.
Details of Kerala Soura Subsidy Scheme 2023
|Name of the Scheme:||Solar subsidy scheme|
|Announced By:||State Government|
|Concern Department:||Kerala State Electricity Board|
|Beneficiaries:||People of the state|
|Starting Date:||Available Soon|
|Last Date:||Available soon|
KSEB Solar Scheme 2023 Kerala Information
The Electricity Board of Kerala state has announced a solar subsidy scheme for the people of the state in which people will get a 40% subsidy on the installation of the solar panel on their rooftop. After the announcement of the scheme, there are many applications have been received by the concerned department. The solar scheme of Kerala, it is providing three different schemes to the people of the state. The three different teams of the solar scheme have been discussed below:-
- First Solar scheme of the electricity board, people have to bear the full cost of rooftop solar panels. Maintenance of the Solar Panel ‘will also be born by the consumer.
- In the second solar scheme, people do have not to pay any cost for the installation of solar panels on the rooftop of the house. You can also say that this is a personal rooftop solar panel. For up to 25 years, the Solar Panel will produce electricity, and the government will also sell it to the consumer.
- In the third and last scheme of KSEB, people have to pay the all cost of a project.
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala Solar Scheme 2023
- Only eligible people are benefited from the KSEB solar scheme 2023. Eligibility is just below:-
- Applicant must be a permanent citizen of Kerala state only.
- There is no age limit and all interested candidates can apply to install the solar panel under KSEB Kerala solar subsidy scheme.
Required Documents for Solar Subsidy Scheme
The people who are interested to apply under KSEB solar scheme Kerala 2023, also have to submit the required documents along with the application form. The list of documents is listed below:-
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- Permanent residential proof certificate
- Bank account details
- Email ID
- Income certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Mobile number
Apply Online for KSEB Solar Subsidy Scheme 2023 Application Form
The people of Kerala state who are really interested in the Kerala State Electricity Board solar subsidy scheme 2023, have to fill out the application form by visiting the official website of KSEB. Follow the steps:-
- First of all the applicant have to go to the official website of the Kerala State Electricity Board @http://www.kseb.in/
- When You will click on the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On the homepage, a list of schemes under the solar subsidy scheme in Kerala will be on your screen.
- You have to select according to your choice and after that click on the option “Kerala Soura Subsidy Scheme 2023 Registration“.
- Now, a new web page will open and you have to click on apply online for Kerala solar subsidy scheme 2023.
- After that, you need to log in with the help of a username and password. If, you are a new user then, create a username and password to log in.
- When you will complete the login, you will get the application form in front of you.
- Read the application form and enter the details correctly on it. Upload the required documents.
In the end, click on the submit option and your application form will be submitted to the concerned department.
KSEB Helpline Number
For any query, people can contact the helpline number of the Kerala State Electricity Board department.
|Helpline Number of KSEB:||471 2555544|
So, we shared the information we shared with you about the KSEB solar scheme 2023 which is a subsidy scheme started by the State Government of Kerala with the help of this article. But still, there is a query. Write us in the comment section. For more updates, stay in touch with us.