Vishwakarma Karnataka Loan Application Form 2023-24, Contact Numbers, kvcdc.karnataka.govt.in Login Process
In Karnataka state, the government has recently started an official portal. The official portal has been launched by the Vishwakarma Communities Development Corporation Limited Bengaluru. The main motive to launch this portal for the people is to provide some benefits. With the help of these benefits, the government wants to uplift the Vishwakarma community of Karnataka.
We all know Vishwakarma community people do work-related woodwork, handicraft, goldsmith, and many others. So, with the help of this, the government will provide them with which they will learn modern technology. With the help of these, they will grow up and increase their area of work.
With the help of this article, we will provide you the information about the Vishwakarma loan application form 2023. We will also share the related information of the official website kvcdc.karnataka.gov.in, how to fill out the application form online, eligibility criteria, documents, and all that related information. Get the whole details, by reading this article very carefully till the end.
Page Content Points
kvcdc.karnataka.govt.in Vishwakarma Loan Application Form 2023
This is a very great initiative taken by the government for the Vishwakarma community of the state. The people will increase the area of work and they will also learn about the new methods and techniques to improve the business. So, if you belong to the Karnataka state and also from the Vishwakarma category.
You can apply for this scheme. You have to register yourself on the official website. First of all register yourself and after that can I apply for the Vishwakarma loan 2023 for work as well as for the education of the children? Under this scheme, the government has started other schemes. A list of the scheme will be given to the same community.
- All the people who belong to the Vishwakarma community, have to follow the criteria that are set by the concerned department. Read the eligibility criteria that we are going to discuss below:-
- First of all, applicants who want to take benefit of the scheme must be permanent citizens of Karnataka state only.
- The applicant should belong to the Vishwakarma community of Karnataka state.
- Yearly income of the applicant’s family should not be more than 600000 rupees.
- The age of applicant must be between 18 years to 35 years old.
Required Documents for Vishwakarma Loan Scheme 2023
People who are going to take benefit from this scheme, also have to upload important documents along with the application form. Documents are listed below:-
- Aadhar card number of the applicant
- Income certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate
- Identity card
- Educational certificates
- Contact number
Apply Online for Vishwakarma Loan Application Form 2023
The people of Karnataka state are interested to take benefit of this game which is started for the Vishwakarma community. You have to fill out an application form.
- Now, to get the application form you have to go to the official website @kvcdc.karnataka.govt.in
- The page of the official website will open and you will get the section on Schemes and services.
- You need to select the scheme section application form will open on your screen.
- You have to read out the whole application form very carefully and put all the details correctly on it.
- Upload the scanned copy of the required documents and need to submit it to the concerned department.
|PDF Application Form for Direct Loan||Vishwakarma Loan Application PDF Form|
kvcdc.karnataka.govt.in Login Process
- The people Who will complete the registration procedure can log in to their accounts. To login, into the account, follow the given steps:-
- Go to the official website and the home page will open.
- On the homepage, you need to click on the login option.
- A login form will offer in which you have to enter your username and password.
- Finally click on the login option and your login procedure will complete.
Contact Number Details
You can contact the given numbers for any type of query:-
|Contact Numbers:||08312- 47 24 58|
080- 223 74834
080 – 2237 4832