(Kendriya Vidyalay School) KVS Fee Payment 2023-24 Online Process, Check Fee Challan @kvsangathan.nic.in
Kendriya Vidyalaya schools are very famous schools all over India and they are situated in different states. Parents love to send their children to Kendriya Vidyalaya. The children who are studying at KVS are very efficient in every field.
If we compare the fee of Kendriya Vidyalaya with other schools, especially private schools, it is very cheap. The students can get admission to Kendriya Vidyalaya from the first class and then get admission to the 12th class. The admission charges and monthly fees are very cheap. That’s why people are very interested to send their children to Kendriya Vidyalaya to get a better education.
With the help of this article, we are going to discuss and share the information on how you can complete the fee payment of Kendriya Vidyalay School the KV School online for the session 2023. We will also provide you with the official website that is started by the KV, especially to submit the online fee in 2023. To get complete guidance and information, read this article carefully.
Page Content Points
KVS Fee Payment online 2023
There are many parents who are sending their children to Kendriya Vidyalaya schools but they don’t have time to submit the monthly fee by visiting the school. So, for them, the authority of Kendriya Vidyalaya has started the online payment system to submit the monthly fee through online mode for the session 2020 23. This paragraph will provide all details of the process of submitting an online fee for the child from KV School.
The authority of Kendriya Vidyalaya school is providing an account in which the parents have to submit the monthly fee. The last day to submit the monthly fee is the 10th of every month. If you will pay the fee, after the 10th of each month, you have also suffered a fine. In case, there is a holiday on the last date of submission of the monthly fee in KV, you can pay it the next working day.
So, if you don’t want to pay the fine for the submission of monthly fees in Kendriya Vidyalaya, pay the fees on time. The late fees charges are 5 rupees per day. As per the rules and regulations of Kendriya Vidyalaya, if any child will not submit the monthly fees within some months, their roll number will be struct and after that, parents have to again admit their child in the same school and class.
Details of Fee Payment of Kendriya Vidyalaya for the Session 2023-24
|Article Related to:||Fee Payment|
|Name of the School:||Kendriya Vidyalaya School|
|For the Session:||2023-24|
|Beneficiaries:||Students of Kendriya Vidyalaya|
|From Classes:||First to Twelfth|
|Fee Submission Process:||Online/ offline|
|Bank:||Union Bank of India|
|Fee Payment Date:||22 May 2022|
Fee Structure of Kendriya Vidyalaya School for 2023-24
|First to second||Rs 1500|
|3rd to 8th||Rs 1800|
|9th to 10th||Rs 1800|
|11th to 12th (Science IT Computer Science)||Rs 1950|
|11th to 12th (science)||Rs 3150|
|11th to 12th (commerce)||Rs 2859|
Challan Form Kendriya Vidyalaya Monthly Fee Payment Method 2023
The parents whose children are studying in Kendriya Vidyalaya schools can submit the monthly fee online as well as offline. This is on the parents, how they can submit the monthly fee of the children.
People who want to submit the monthly fee offline must get the challan from Union Bank. On this challan, your child’s ID and Date of birth will be already mentioned. So, have to submit the challan to the same bank by yourself.
If you want to deposit the fees of your ward online mode, you can submit the fees online with the help of internet banking and an ATM card. You don’t need to visit the Union Bank of India, you can complete the online payment process from anywhere.
Details of Relaxation of Monthly Fees in Kendriya Vidyalaya School for 2023
- People who are employees of Kendriya Vidyalaya schools, don’t have to pay the fees for the children.
- The students who are living below the poverty line.
- Free education for Single girl children, SC-ST students, and girls from 1st to 8th.
- Parents who are in Army and military forces, the child will also study in school without paying anything.
- For the students who are disabled, Kendriya Vidyalay is also giving them relaxation on monthly fees.
What is the procedure to Pay Kendriya Vidyalay School Fee Online
- First of all, the parents have to visit the official website of the Union Bank of India.
- You will be on the homepage of the website of Union Bank. You have to click on the option to generate the online challan and fee receipt.
- The new web page will open on your screen in which you have to enter the student id and date of birth of the child.
- After this, click on the submit option. Now, get the option of fee payment. Click on this option.
- Select the payment method and paid the monthly fee.
After payment of the fee, you will receive the receipt of the fee payment of Kendriya Vidyalaya of the student.
KVS Fee Payment 2023 Login
- To Login, go to the official website of the Union Bank of India.
- On the homepage, click on the option Kendriya Vidyalaya fee payment.
- Parents have to enter the student id and the date of birth of the child.
- After that you will get the captcha code, enter the captcha code in the given space and click on the submit option.
Now, you will get the challan fee of payment.