Punjab Labh Patri card online form, download PDF, check the status online
This Portal was launched by NPI (national portal of Informatics ). This portal is lost for the Welfare of the workers of Punjab. In this portal, the government will provide the workers with online facilities in Punjab. If you want to get the benefit of the Labh Patri card online in Punjab, you have to apply online. You have to register yourself online on the official web portal.
The department of labour Punjab is inviting online application forms to the official website of the Punjab labour card. Under this portal, all the workers of Punjab, who are doing construction work can apply and fill out the application form to get the benefit of e labour card.
Page Content Points
Punjab Labh Patri Card Online Form Download PDF
People who are interested to apply for a Punjab Labour Card can apply for this. To apply you have to download the official notification that is given on the Punjab Government website. Before going to fill out the form, read the eligibility criteria and how to fill out the application form carefully. The benefit will be given to the workers. The financial help that will be given by the government, is directly transferred to the accounts of unorganized workers.
The main objective to launch this is to increase the level of workers in society as well as in the family. For this, you have to enrol yourself to get the benefits of the Labh Patri card online in Punjab. Undertaker scheme, the government will start a lot of schemes for the Welfare of workers.
To Become a member of the labour board, have to fill labour Patri form online to apply to Punjab, and you have to deposit the registration fee of rupees 25 only one time and you have to contribute 2 10 rupees per month.
Labh Patri Card Online Punjab Benefits
- There are many benefits that will be given to all unorganised workers of Punjab. Some are given below:-
- All the unorganized workers of Punjab can apply online by visiting the Punjab e-labour portal.
- The benefits will be given to the applicant directly in their bank accounts by the Punjab state E labour welfare board department.
- All workers of Punjab, with the help of the given web portal, can make online registration, online application request, one-time document submission with an online payment gateway, online registration, application online all types of benefits they will get Labh Patri card online Punjab.
- With the help of, the Labh Patri card online in Punjab the applicant can download a report of the inspection can fill in annual Returns. The applicant can contribute to labour welfare through an online payment.
Eligibility Criteria for Punjabi Labour Card
- The applicant should be the permanent medical of Punjab.
- The application should not be paying income
- The age of applicant should be in between 18 to 35 years.
- All the applicants should be organised workers.
- The monthly income should be less than 15000 rupees.
- Applicant should not have membership of EPF/ESIC/EPF.
Required Document for Apply Punjab E-Labour Card
- At the time of the online application, Applicants need a copy of the Aadhar card number.
- An applicant would have their own saving bank account/Jan Dhan account number IFSC code.
- Photographs of the applicant.
- Mobile number.
Punjab Labh Patri Form Online Apply
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Punjab labour card.
- After that home will be open in front of you. On the homepage click on the “E Labour Punjab Registration”.
- If you are not registered, then you to register yourself by visiting E labour Punjab.
- For registration, click on the link “create new user” and fill in all the details that are required on the registration form.
- After that, you have to enter a different user name for login.
- Now, Enter your First, Middle and last names on the form.
- Then, fill in your Email ID because related details will be sent on it.
- In next, enter the name of a country.
- After this, enter your mobile number and OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- In the end, click on the submit button.
Check Online Status Punjab Labour Card
- The process of checking the status of your application form for the Punjab E labour card is given below:
- First of all, visit the official website of the Punjab Labour card.
- The home page will be open. On the homepage, click on the link ” trace application.
- A new page will open on your screen.
- On this page, you have to enter your application ID and password.
- After that click on the submit button.
- A new page will open on a screen where you can see the status of the application form of the Punjab E labour card.
New Registration Under Punjab Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board
- After applying online, a message link will be sent to your email ID and OTP for confirmation.
- Now you have to click on that given email ID.
- After that, you will get registered on the web portal.
- The number you have entered there would be verified by sending OTP to the registered mobile number.
- You have to set the password on the web page.
- The registration process will be completed by the applicant.
- Now you have to log in to labour on the website and click on the existing user login.
- To login, you have to enter the username and password, that you created earlier.
- When you will click on the login, you have to enter your details and profile pic that should be coloured and also upload your signature.
- After that enter the details that are asked like your name, address, etc.